[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

File: college map.jpg (272KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
college map.jpg
272KB, 1600x990px
Didn't see one in the catalog.

How's class going so far? Anything to share?
>in first class yesterday
>already identified two massive spergs
>they try to out sperg each other
gonna be a long year
>>
File: 1493164664220.png (185KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1493164664220.png
185KB, 409x409px
>senior year
>graduating with absolute meme degree in spring
>however zero dollars in debt
Should I just become a NEET after uni?
>>
>doing mandatory meeting with advisor (female)
>mention japanese
>"Most of the CS people I've advised are taking japanese."
How unbearable is this class going to be?
>>
>>39246533
you could at least try to find a job, ask your advisor about finding job opportunities
>t. polisci major with internship lined up after graduation
>>
>>39246481
I don't start until Monday.
Also, joined the school anime/gaming club. How fucked am I? I'm fine if they're self-aware autists because let's face it, so am I, just hoping they're not unironically awful
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>39246481
I dont want to write 3 essays per week senpai what do I do guys
>>
Moved into my dorm, met my roommate and he's a nigger. How do I approach him and ask him to hook me up with weed and thicc black girls?
>>
Im looking forward to playing Starfinder

thats about it

any milwaukee bros here tho
>>
Anyone join any clubs on campus? How's that like going to one at uni? How many should I join if it's my first time there and what ones should I join if they are potentially there?
>>
>>39246573
>>"Most of the CS people I've advised are taking japanese."
take Japanese too and make friends

it's a cool language and you can watch animu and stuff
>>
>>39246481
Who else is starting tomorrow?
>all my friends have an extra month left
Fucking hell.
>>
>>39246481
>including TCU over UT Dallas
>No mention of BYU Idaho
OP is a faggot
>>
My class schedule is so fucked up. I'm trying to drop some general shit to get CS classes. I'll probably end up here for 5 years or heading to community college next year to get some prerequisites and transfer back
>>
>>39246573
>>39247006
I'm a CS fag studying Japanese. It's OK. Kanji fucking sucks.
>>
>>39247245
>I'm a CS fag studying Japanese. It's OK. Kanji fucking sucks.
it kinda does but it'll be worth it
r-right
>>
File: CU-Buffs.png (21KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
CU-Buffs.png
21KB, 350x256px
>>39246481
Any buffs here?
>>
File: 1495451432358.jpg (21KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1495451432358.jpg
21KB, 469x469px
>be student
>studying english and good uni
>hate it while i was there
>never talk to anyone
>find the work relatively easy and boring
>hate that everyone is an SJW faggot
>hate that all the 'work' is given a heavy SJW tilt
>only work is reading books
>constantly wanted to drop out
>finished my three years anyway
>that feeling of awe when i handed my last ever piece of work in
>so happy i never have to do this shit ever again
>two weeks pass
>graduate with good grade
>start to miss it
>never again get to read books for 'work'
>never again get a 6 hour work week
>never again get to do comfy 5am commutes and have an entire library to myself for some hours
>never again get to justify getting shitface drunk three+ times a week
>never again get to argue with people for 2 hours about stuff you don't care about just to annoy people and have it classed as 'work'
>never again get to enjoy SJW mass-asshurt in person when elections don't go their way
>never again get thrown 9k+ a year (UK pounds) bennies for a 6 hour work week
>never again get to spend 48+ hours straight in the library hammering out a piece of work i should have done weeks ago
>never again get to enjoy that feeling of your future hanging by a thread when you're not sure how exams/essays went or you have a piece of work to hand in in half an hour and not sure if you'll make it
>just bored now

Friendly reminder that if you think uni/college is bad now and you want to drop out, it's probably not that bad and you'll miss it when you're gone.
>>
>>39246725
Make friends with him, don't try and act like a nigger just be yourself and maybe make a few white people jokes. Earn his trust then ask him to hook you up
>>
I fell in love with a girl at a Summer program and even though I haven't seen her in three weeks I still think about her every day. She lives 6 hours away though. Am I fucked?
>>
File: 1501392551313.jpg (61KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1501392551313.jpg
61KB, 702x562px
>tfw gonna be that person stuck in their room never doing anything
>>
>4 weeks into semester
>no friends

Should I kill myself?
>>
>>39247738
Everything you mentioned is exactly why I hate college
>>
start in a week here. My schedule got thrown out because I got kicked out last semester and missed an appeal date because of shit grades and not giving a fuck last semester. Thanks to emailing and jumping through hoops and wait lists, I have my schedule back. Should be a good semester as I have the desire to actually get things done this time around, and a repeat of the courses that got me kicked out due to grades will give me back a good GPA.

I live off campus though so its going to be another lonely year, I think. Maybe I will talk to someone in my classes but I prefer the solitude.
>>
File: 1487294825619.gif (890KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487294825619.gif
890KB, 305x320px
>>39248221
Try being 4 years in uni and having no friends
>>
File: p0122[1].gif (35KB, 900x427px) Image search: [Google]
p0122[1].gif
35KB, 900x427px
>>39248340
Try being 4 years in uni and having no friends and no degree
>>
starting my third year next week. i think i'm ready to die.
>>
>class started today
>4 classes 2 days a week
>CS major senior
>already have a job locked down after school
>no loans of any kind
>spent 100% of class time today scoping out the NEETs
>watched them do funny weird NEET shit
>befriended solid 6-6.5/10 qt in psych filler class and watched NEETs together for an hour
>might ask for her number Thursday if I decide to stop being a beta to kick the year off

Pretty good all around lads
>>
>>39247738
have you tried not hating everyone you're around tho
>>
File: 1491801238725.png (92KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491801238725.png
92KB, 512x512px
>going to uni tomorrow after being neetmode for a year (fell for the "I'll take a year off to find what I really want to do!" meme)
>realize I haven't spoken to anyone my age in a year who isn't my mom
>get kind of dizzy and feel like I'm about to vomit when thinking about talking to people my age
>it's a forced orientation so will have to talk to people, already poor social skills went down the drain this past year

Should I just end it?
>>
>>39246481
I'm on this map
>>
>>39248774
>a year
>a year
>it's only been a year
>can't handle one year
jeez, you kids are weak these days
i've NEETed for several years and still been able to get laid, to say nothing of how many people i've talked to
>>
There was a very cute German boy named Hans in one of my classes. I'd like to cuddle with him honestly.
>>
>>39247829
Depending on where you live, young black men can get you anything you need. I had a black friend in college who hooked me up with rare animes, booze, and free Panera all the time.
>>
>>39249563
>got laid

Get out you fucking normie
>>
>>39247609
Sko buffs

sophomore aero major here
>>
File: QuestionCat.jpg (320KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QuestionCat.jpg
320KB, 1080x1080px
>>39248774
your mom is your age?
>>
File: 1497124187067.jpg (2MB, 3008x2008px) Image search: [Google]
1497124187067.jpg
2MB, 3008x2008px
>>39247841
If you really love her, you should try your hardest not to have any regrets. I did a year abroad in Tokyo for my sophomore year and fell in love with a girl there (not a weeb btw). When I came back to the US I lost touch with her. I'm a grad student now but there isn't a week that goes by that I don't think about her, and it sucks mane.

I'd say you can make it work out with enough dedication. Good luck mane.
>>
>graduate high school with high grades and high test scores by sacrificing your social life and fun
>take a loan from schlomo to get into a decent college or uni
>work on a meme degree(s) for 4-8 years
>work an unpaid internship for 2-6 years for 'experience'
>now that you have enough credentials, you have to compete with the +5000 other people in your city with the same credentials for a job above minimum wage

Fuck that. Learn a trade and earn tons of money at a young age if you're not stupid.
>>
File: IMG_5907.png (736KB, 856x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5907.png
736KB, 856x482px
>incoming freshman
>want to socialize but don't have any social media and don't have anyone to add if i make one
>worried about being labeled an outcast again
Fuck.
>>
Does someone know a book or a website that's good for learning liner algebra? I'm mainly talking about examining subspaces
>>
>>39246573
Comp Sci is a weeaboo degree. I've already finished the 4 semesters of nipphon my school taught.
>>
File: 1499812414706.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1499812414706.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>tfw too dumb for uni so i applied to college and even now i'm scared of it being too hard
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.