[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the fact that no one will ever love you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2325.jpg (58KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2325.jpg
58KB, 550x512px
How do you cope with the fact that no one will ever love you?
>>
>>39244746
I don't. Every once in a while I'll make efforts to find someone, fail miserably several times, then give up for another few months, trying to make myself believe that I'm fine with being alone forever.
>>
>>39244858
Exact same deal.

Ugh, I hate how similar I am to everyone here.
>>
>>39244746
By keeping the slimmest bit of hope that I'll find """""the one""""".
>>
>>39244746
Hang out with friends. None of them have gfs so we get along very well.
>>
Surprisingly well, after I had actual love for an extended period (year and a half I think?).

Heartbreak fixed me desu.
>>
i watch anime and live vicariously through the character to fill the void, but the pain comes back if i dont watch anime every so often.
>>
>>39244746
I can still strive to be someone deserving of love.
If you can do something about it, why worry? And if you can't do something about it, why worry?
>>
Make a list of undesireable traits of yours and read that list every time you feel like you "fell" for someone. Looking at the mirror helps too.

This shouldn't be difficult. I made my list after my freshman year, and I still live by this list today.
>>
never experience intimate relationships nor love. it seems all my life was becoming some sort of alpha-male process or becoming part of the tribe during my youth years from college, catholic collage. confessedly, i do want to experience with it. what it means to be loved by someone from the other side.
>>
Luckily I have a mom who loves me
>>
>>39244746
i already loved everyone in the spirit world everythign is aboomerang and coming back around it all evens out
>>
File: tyfushoer.jpg (30KB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
tyfushoer.jpg
30KB, 478x360px
I don't have to cope, because I don't know what I'm missing out on. I pity the fools who once loved / got loved, but no longer do or ever will
>>
>>39245944
>I pity the fools who once loved / got loved, but no longer do or ever will

This, honestly. A guy who had a great relationship but has been completely alone in the ensuing years/decades knows what he's missing. He's seen both sides.

Someone like me can only work on hypotheticals and conjecture, so it's almost more of a thought exercise than a personal problem.
>>
>>39244858

HI me, do you also break down in tears every few months?
>>
>>39244954
This. I would have offed myself by now if i didn't have the hope that one day something will actually make me happy. But for now ill go through this life, continuing to genuinely feel nothing.
>>
>>39247083
I'm beyond crying at this point. Mostly just dead inside
>>
>>39244746
I don't cope, I'm aware of why no one loves me, I don't make excuses as to why no one does. Thinking about the reasons however is useless because it just sends me in a loop of negative thoughts. Instead I escape to anime, work, fitness, my hobbies, anything to keep me distracted and not feeling too bad about myself. Sometimes I wish I was more delusional.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.