[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How do girls react if you tell them you have a foot fetish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: 1454519341595.jpg (127KB, 589x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454519341595.jpg
127KB, 589x960px
>>
feet aren't even sexy.

you know what is sexy?

armpits.
>>
File: 1488758721202.jpg (106KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
1488758721202.jpg
106KB, 642x722px
>>39244184
I say both are sexy
>>
They'll be creeped out unless they're already in love with you.
>>
>>39244068
>telling people your fetishes
why in the high blueberry fuck would you do that
>>
>>39244068
>tfw a girl will never call you nasty with a smile and make you smell her feet
>>
File: IMG_9273.jpg (194KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9273.jpg
194KB, 900x1200px
>>39244184
>correction
Ankles (especially in between vans shoes and rolled up jeans)
>>
>>39244321
so my gf doesnt think its weird if i start sucking her toes maybe?
>>
File: IMG_9312.jpg (116KB, 720x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9312.jpg
116KB, 720x899px
>>39244371
Try stuff like tickling her feet first. See if she's into it and if she is tease her so when you do start weirder shit she's hornier and more into it.
>>
>>39244328
whenever I see girls with the exposed ankles look I get an instant hardon
>>
>>39244068
I've told alot of women I have a ballbusting fetish. It goes over really well.
>>
File: IMG_9161.jpg (29KB, 324x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9161.jpg
29KB, 324x453px
>>39244435
My school is so normie and I can act it to fit in. I was talking to a girl and she has the new low converse and black skinny jeans. Her ankles were so chisled I couldn't stop looking. She noticed and wasn't freak out, kinda liked it.
>>
>>39244068
Most of the time they're okay with it and allow me to touch them or lick their feet while we smash. Even if they were slightly weirded out they still accept it anyways. Shit's cash yo
>>
always lick her soles on the first date, seals the deal everytime. make sure you use your whole tongue though
>>
>>39244068
Just tell them you "appreciate the aesthetics of the female feet". Talking about fetish will just make you look like a creep (Chad looking males not included).
>>
>>39244835
>appreciate the aesthetics of the female feet"

That just sounds autistic and pretentious as fuck
>>
MODS

She under 16
>>
>>39244474
It doesn't count when they're fake stories you think up for your daily r9k threads while masturbating
>>
>>39244835
Yeah that's totally less weird
>>
I've known a few dudes with foot fetishes and they said most women honestly don't mind it. As far as fetishes go it's really quite mild, I mean its just another part of their body to be admired. If you're fine with a dude sucking on your tits then I can't imagine someone sucking on your toes would be that much weirder.
>>
File: 4mij86z.jpg (75KB, 672x805px) Image search: [Google]
4mij86z.jpg
75KB, 672x805px
>>39244184
feet are incredibly sexy

*dabs on haters*
>>
If she's already interested in you, then most likely it won't be a big deal.

My ex GF said she thought it was weird at first, but said she liked it when I licked her feet and actively encouraged foot play in general. It's pretty tame and common as far as things you can be into.
>>
Depends if she's into you. Are you hot? What's the context? If you're just some random creep online you're gonna have a hard time getting a stranger to let you suck her toes.

I used to fuck this really hot chad, solid nine, extremely build 6'2, 260 pounds of muscle and he liked feet so i was super into it too- because he's hot. You have to build some kind of rapport and already be fucking her to introduce this.
>>
>>39245825
thats a very sexual looking foot
>>
>>39244184
A gentlemen of refined taste.
>>
>>39245923
post ur feet and then ur armpitz

okAY
>>
>>39244328
HeIIo Achmed
>>
>>39244068
FOOT FETISHES:

Just like any fetish, foot fetishes are no different...

People who are asexual try to hide their lack of sexual desire behind a false facade of fetish crap... This is designed with the intention of tricking the public into thinking the subject is of such a high caliber sexuality that it's hard to comprehend the mindset they live in...

When in actuality, anybody who is obsessed or fixated on fetishes like feet is not actually interested in sex at all...

Drinking champagne out of a shoe is not sex....

Standing on stage wearing black plastic clothing in spanking somebody is the complete opposite of sex...

Fixating on somebody's foot or feet is not sex at all... Feet are not a sexual organ...

You're just stalling and trying to distract like a little child... But it didn't work...

You have absolutely no real sexual desire and no sexual experience to back it up...

You hope that people will perceive you as the advanced Upper Crust of the sexual Elite, with your mysterious wonderful Kik session on FEET....

BUT ALL YOU SUCCEEDED IN DOING IS PROVING THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SEX AND YOU HAVE NO DESIRE TO ACTUALLY GET LAID OR HAVE A HEALTHY SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A FEMALE...

If you were into a sexuality you would be getting your penis sucked right now and not talking about stupid feet

Any questions, dumbass?...

... Complete silence?...

Why doesn't that surprise me?
>>
>>39244184
Do you want to know what's actually sexy?... Sexual reproductive organs and breasts...

As you are already well aware, armpits are not sexual organs, and you fix a down them simply to appear as if you have some kind of 'elite sexualality'

The truth is you have absolutely no sexuality whatsoever
>>
SEE HOW EASY IT WAS TO PROVE THAT FETISHES ARE THE FODDER OF ASEXUAL FAILURES ?

YOU'RE WELCOME
>>
>>39247100
>>39247067
What if women had veginas in their feet and armpits?
>>
>>39245825
GUESS WHATS ACTUALLY INCREDIBLY SEXY ?

......HAVING SEX......

.....BEING SEXUAL.....

feet are an amateurish attempt to hide the fact that you probably couldn't achieve an erection if you had seven Playboy bunnies licking your testicles

I doubt you could have cheva direction if somebody paid you $10,000 and put you into a Swedish Brothel...

Instead you want to make people think you're the foot fanatic... The elite sexual badass...

You're nothing more than a dismal failure
>>
>>39245865
Lol @ feet

And you actually wonder why she's your ex girlfriend?

I can guarantee you that she's dating somebody else right now and he's giving her the long dick... And she's definitely told him about the loser who licked her feet...

And you can be rest assured that they both laughed at you... And then he stretched her butthole out so hard and blew a load into her feces

Because having sex is sexy but talking about feet is a loser's game

And that's exactly why you lost her
>>
>>39247067
i only read a few sentences. not only are you retarded and don't understand a word you're typing, you're also redditspacing which is unbearable to see on 4chan
>>
>>39247173
HEY....

YOU....

YEAH, YOU.....

DO NOT EVER INTERRUPT ME AGAIN
>>
>>39247067
>>39247100
>>39247149
>>39247213
You know it's possible to be into sexual stuff as well as nonsexual stuff, right? It seems more likely you are just projecting your own asexuality and selfhatred on others.

>>39247262
>And then he stretched her butthole out so hard and blew a load into her feces
Buttholes and feces are not sexual organs.
>>
>>39247291
UNZIPS MY PANTS....

SLOWLY DRAGS MY NUTSACK BACK AND FORTH ACROSS YOUR BEWILDERED FACE
>>
>>39247302

Lol STFU, you sexless EFFEMINATE fruitfly

I didn't stutter....

Fetishes are the opposite of sexuality

(And my wife will verify the fact that I had managed to turn her rectum into a sexual organ indeed)
>>
How do girls react when you tell them that you have a giantess fetish and you just want to be dominated like the bug you are?
>>
>>39247302
Lol @ YOU, in particular, YOU attempting to wax psychological

You just proved that amateurs always grasp for the most basic inapplicable armchair hackneyed old used up amateur pseudo-intellectual analysis

Let me know the day that you actually crack open your first book about human psychology
>>
>>39247067
taken on a new name Johnny?
>>
>>39247404
ANSWER :

your lack of sexual experience serves as a clear indication of how they'd react
>>
>>39247326
>>39247372
>>39247427
Just kill yourself and your imaginary wife
>>
>>39247467
And how would they react? I'm not sure what you are hinting at.
>>
>>39247441
Cigarettes = a word that has been around for quite some time, ever since the invention of the cigarette, in fact...

SUCK = yet another word that has been around for many many years, decades and centuries, in Fact...

So... No...

There's nothing new about these words
>>
File: 1428554279723.jpg (138KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428554279723.jpg
138KB, 369x500px
>>39247522
Is you high rite now
>>
>>39247477
Lol @ imaginary

There are times that I indeed WISH she wasn't real

A bad dream

A mirage

But no.....

Wendy's quite real

What's YOUR wife's name ?...

Girlfriend ?....

No ?....

Why not ?

What's the big delay ?
>>
>>39247522
please post some pics of your qt wifes feet
>>
>>39247326

*teleports behind you*

You made a mistake, pal.

*rips pants as well as manly boxer-briefs from my muscular Adonis body, my enormous melon-sized veiny scrotum completely visible*

Because you started a testicle fight...

*bashes you face into batter with my brutal balls*

...with a testicle champion!
>>
>>39247564
I'm completely straight edge

No drugs or alcohol for me

Clean and sober

You ?
>>
How do I tell girls I have a cuck fetish?
>>
>>39247575
FINE

I'LL ADMIT IT

I HAVE NO WIFE

I'M GAY

I'M A HUGE COCK-SUCKING FAGGOT!

Happy?
>>
>>39247607
''I'm a communist, Marx was cool, I supported Bernie, there wasn't two sides to the conflict at Charlottesville, fuck Drumpf''
Any of those should make it quite clear
>>
>>39247575
Wendy just said :

(And I quote)

since you're actually only sexually aroused by other men, why bother continuing to pretend that ANY part of a woman's body is appealing to you ?

(She says that people who hide their homosexuality always creep other people out but those who Embrace their homosexuality and own it earn the respect of others)
>>
>>39247607
ANSWER :

you don't

not if you want to lose your virginity

Isn't it ironic that you are obsessed with cuck, watching someone else bang your girl, but you don't have a girl at all and you never have had a girl? Isn't that strange?

It's like somebody with a peanut allergy obsessed with a Payday bar being eaten by their best friend and I don't even know if that makes any sense what I'm trying to say is that you're a complete and utter disgusting faggot

Your fixation with watching someone else bang your non-existent girlfriend shows you're really only interested in the male character in the fantasy... not the female
>>
>>39247291
When the fuck did double spacing become "reddit spacing"? Did I miss something? I've been doing this shit for years here.
>>
>>39247613
I don't believe you, I've seen evidence of her existence. Now share those fucking pictures

>>39247638
tell your wife we all know she gets off on the thought of robots jerking off over pictures of her. Nothing shameful about it, she can post her tits and pussy too if she likes
>>
The secret of the ultimate marriage

MARRY A FORMER LIPSTICK LESBIAN

I did...

that's how I get to fuck other chicks without my wife getting upset
>>
>>39247722
HINT :

USING THE WORD PUSSY PUT YOU IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS THE BIGGEST LOSERS ON EARTH... ONE OF THE REASONS MY WIFE FELL IN LOVE WITH ME WAS BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO USE THE WORD PUSSY WITHOUT CRINGING... IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL IDIOT JOC FOOTBALL FAN... I PREFER THE WORD SNATCH

MY WIFE ALSO PREFERS THE WORD SNATCH

WHEN GUYS USE THE WORD PUSSY MY WIFE WANTS TO VOMIT
>>
>>39247770
Stop impersonating me you faggot dickhead !
>>
>>39247815

Stop impersonatlng me faggot dickhead!
>>
>>39247849
That's it! I have to be a tripfag now.

Happy ?
>>
Hey Faggots What's going on in this thread... haha... LOSERS!
>>
>>39247876
Sure

hahaha

Creepy
>>
>>39247067
I can't go one damn day without seeing a probably Asperger/autistic/retarded person on 4chan.
>>
>>39247876
Awwwww

It appears that a few people have become very upset because I explain the truth about fetishes to the rest of the room

Awwwwwww
>>
>>39247894

If my explanation about the tires hurt your feelings so much, why not go out there and tell the next hot chick you see about your fake ass predictable fetish, and let's see if she puts out

Or... You can simply continue to lash out and then run away and hide
>>
>>39244274
>beckettey
that's a man anon....
>>

... Obviously you already know the answer to this question....

Which is exactly why you can't tell us what it feels like to be intimate with a woman
>>
File: what are you looking at anon.webm (747KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
what are you looking at anon.webm
747KB, 640x800px
>>39244068
They think it's really weird.
>>
>>39244068
I've told about 12 girls. All but one has been cool. Footjobs and sucking toes while fucking galore.
>>
>>39248119

I want to eat Jordyn Jones' butthole.
>>
>>39248149
Bullshit

You're a fucking liar
>>
>>39248149
One night, when I was a strip club DJ, I fucked seven dancers all by myself

Just me and seven strippers
>>
>>39248443
>i-if it didn't happen to me then it didn't happen to you either!
>cigarettesSUCK
lmao
>>
>>39248558
No, not at all

That's NOT what I was saying at all

What I was saying is I seriously doubt you've fucked three fat chicks tops

Highly unlikely

Then, when you mix in the whole BULLSHIT FOOT FETISH thing, the chances of your tale being true are even further diminished

WHY : because I've been on this planet long enough to know 99.9% of girls would laugh in your face after hearing the ridiculous foot fetish bullshit
>>
>>39247100
For years I've though the armpit was the location of the vagina and that the crotch of a woman was just continuous skin.
>>
>>39248688
You need to go out and actually try to get laid for once, bro.
>>
>>39248920
Don't bother responding to Johnny. He's just a retarded troll.
>>
File: 1485569573988.jpg (121KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1485569573988.jpg
121KB, 1080x1349px
>>39248119
I have a fetish for her pretty smile
>>
>>39248920
Lol @ your ineptitude

You're almost as good at determining a married man from a virgin as you are at getting laid
>>
>>39249068
Now THAT is a sweet piece of ass
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.