[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to look like thiss, but I look like...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

I want to look like thiss, but I look like...
>>
File: alice.jpg (38KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
38KB, 480x400px
... this. What do? XD
>>
>>39243240
God I hate goatees.
>>
>>39243265
why , i was planning to do a goatee
>>
>>39244025
Goatees look gay
>>
>>39243249
you look like an ugly dyke with bad haircut and an antichrist tattoo on her vaggoo
>>
>>39243240
You're lying... You actually don't want to look like that at all because you know you never could, and even if you worked out in 24 hours a day you could never look like that because you're a genetic waste....

WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WANT :

YOU ACTUALLY WANT A GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE HOMOSEXUAL

that's why you fixated on men's bodies

Heterosexuals fixate on WOMEN'S bodies
>>
The truth about facial hair:any man who presents with facial hair is clearly telling the world "LOOK AT ME, IM A MAN"

but they already realize you're a man...

So the need to over communicate your gender proves a self-confident of being effeminate

In other words, GAY

SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS?
>>
Sorry

Autocorrect error

SELF-PERCEPTION* OF BEING EFFEMINATE
>>
>>39245670
>>39245715
Autism/10, lol
>>
>>39243240
PISS
I
S
S

YOU LOOK LIKE PISS
>>
>>39245749
he didn't tell any lies
>>
>>39243240
>>>/fit/17018018
go read that, add time and effort, and you'll be superman once you're done
if you meant that you wanted to be a FtM tranny, don't, being female is far, far better than irreversibly sterilizing yourself
>>
>>39245749
As unlikely as it may seem... Just imagine how cool it would be if one of these days you actually learned the technical definition of the word autism

Imagine what it would be like if you actually knew what that word meant
>>
>>39245839
OP pic looks like a 1 way trip to /fraud/
>>
>>39245749

Again:

Imagine yourself using autism in a sentence and actually knowing the definition, instead of making a fool out of yourself using it without knowing the definition...

That would be amazing

It's really not that hard... You have access to Google I presume

There's a thing called a dictionary that you might want to look into purchasing

A dictionary would prevent you from making a fool out of yourself like you just did a second ago>>39245788
>>
>>39243249
do you have penis or vagina?
if penis, no, you must become trap.
if vagina, yes become roid monster and snu-snu with your slaves
>>
>>39245749
don't respond to tripfags, friend
>>
Calling ME 'autistic' is like calling a BMW 'fluffy'

Neither one makes any sense
>>
>>39245973
Lol @ YOU assuming that suddenly you have the authority or power of persuasion necessary to dictate what others must or must not do

Lol you can't even get a girl to acknowledge your existence
>>
File: 0365054355.png (125KB, 432x433px) Image search: [Google]
0365054355.png
125KB, 432x433px
>>39243249
Post your original boipussy
>>
>>39245973

>>39245973
You can't even take control of your pathetic fat lazy video playing 'life'...

But suddenly you can spontaneously become an authoritarian telling other people what to do with their lives?
>>
File: 072.png (416KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
072.png
416KB, 600x528px
>>39245920
>being that buttmad
Keep on posting, I like your autistic bullshit
>>
>>39245749
Calling ME 'autistic'is like calling an alligator 'a parking garage'

Because you don't actually know the meaning of the word AUTISTIC
>>
>>39246080
Lol @ you erroneously assuming that I'm somehow 'angry'...

exactly WHY would I be upset because YOU have absolutely no experience with women whatsoever ?....

I'm serious... Answer my question...

exactly WHY would your sexual inability make me mad?
>>
File: IMG_0414.jpg (118KB, 728x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.jpg
118KB, 728x801px
>>39245973
>He doesn't even know what a tripfag is
oh no.
>>
>>39246080
I'm sitting here with my beautiful wife Wendy and weird enjoying the late dinner and some really good coffee and having a blast! I don't understand why you would perceive me as being angry or upset

In fact, realizing your lack of experience with females only makes me happier
>>
>>39246080
Q: what's YOUR wife's name ?...

Oh, I see...

No woman in your life...

Well, well....

Now I'm starting to understand that exactly which one of us is upset

If you would like some advice on how to impress a female into your bed and I would be more than happy to help you because it's not rocket science

Maybe you should start by losing some weight and getting off the computer and the video game every once in awhile
>>
File: kakaolu-kek-tarifi.jpg (64KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
kakaolu-kek-tarifi.jpg
64KB, 600x368px
>>39246144
>>39246174
>autism intensifies, geg
>>
File: prometheus.jpg (140KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.jpg
140KB, 1200x700px
nah mate. i wanna look like this.
>>
>>39246234
Apparently you seem to understand the definition of the word 'intensifies'....

Unfortunately you still don't understand the definition of the word 'autism'...

That's unfortunate because it makes you look like a real idiot
>>
AUTISM :
a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

EXACTLY WHAT ABOUT ME SEEMS LIKE I HAVE DIFFICULTY COMMUNICATING ?

after all.....

I have a wife and three kids

And you can't get any of those things without being able to communicate your desires and manipulate the environment around you into the Pygmalion Perfection of your every wish and whim

In other words it would appear that YOU are the one with the inability to understand or communicate effectively

For example, you're completely incapable of effectively communicating the definition of the word autism

But inability never stopped you from trying... Right?
>>
DEAR BETAS & ROBOTS

YOU HAVE JUST WITNESSED ME BITCHSLAPPING THE HELL OUT OF THAT LITTLE WEASEL

TONIGHT'S PERFORMANCE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE DIAGNOSTIC STATISTICAL MANUAL PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS -V

THE ROLE OF JOHNNY NEPTUNE WAS PLAYED BY JOHNNY NEPTUNE

bows to an adoring audience
>>
>>39246542
JN you're the coolest

You're AMAZING !!!

The way you put that little weasel into his spot was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life

Please never leave us Johnny we need you desperately
>>
>>39246327
>>39246496
>>39246542
Fella, your posts are pure autism
>>
>>39246542
At first I must admit I wasn't sure whether you were right or if you were wrong because I am not sure I understand the definition of autism either

But as I watched you kick that guy's ass into the sidewalk and I actually Googled the term autism and learned the actual technical definition for the first time in my life, I realize just how Wicked you are and how badly you kicked his ass

Now I feel kind of silly because like him, I often throw the term autism around without understanding its meaning

Like him, I thought I looked smart but you just showed all of us how stupid we really are
>>
>>39246598
Fella ?...

what ?.. are you some time Traveller from 1942 ?.... Because the term fella hasn't been used since 1942 unless it was used by the Village People or Elton John because it's an extremely homosexual term

Tell me... What's the correlation between your homosexuality and your inability to understand psychological terminology?

Don't answer that question... Allow me to answer it for you...

95% of homosexuals are completely uneducated... Your lack of Education would explain your inability to effectively use Simple psychological terminology like the word autism

Oh well... So much for your parents saving up a college fund, huh. ?
>>
>>39246598
Hey don't feel bad because just like you, I don't know the meaning of autism either and I am a complete sexual failure unless I'm on my knees in a men's room of an abandoned truck stop

I guess it's fair to say that you and I are both worthless, uneducated faggots
>>
>>39246598
It's okay. Don't feel bad.. I'm on your team....

Although that doesn't really say very much...

You and I are both easily forgotten
>>
my new SMOK Procolor Vape is BADASS
>>
Of course the LED Neptune blue shield glow looks amazing and it's the appropriate color for me

But last night I set it to cycle all the colors whenever I hit the new mod

It's cool as fuck
>>
When I set the wattage to 225 I get HUGE clouds

I'm hitting the Heisenberg 18 mg blue Jolly Rancher flavor e-liquid

It's amazing how much better this taste than a nasty cigarette
>>
You have to remove yourself from cigarettes for a little while before you realize just how disgusting they smell

When you smoke cigarettes you don't realize that as you walk through a crowd everybody can smell the most disgusting smell passed by them and it's literally nauseating

When people get upset about an electronic Vape I always want to blow a cloud of smoke in their face and hit them in the temple with my new SMOK procolor 225 watt badass mod
>>
>>39246067
Fuck off, Hack.
>>
>>39246621
>>39246667
>>39246719
>>39246751
>>39246780
>>39246844
>>39246876
>>39246910
Dude, your ass is literally burning, lol
>>
>>39247363
Hahahaha !!!

Lol @ you thinking I'm my son
>>
>>39246667
>95% of homosexuals are completely uneducated

>actually fags are better educated, make more money, and have higher degrees compared to hets

hets btfo
>>
>>39245670
Using a new name, Cigarrete?
>>
File: WP_20170810_21_32_07_Pro.jpg (343KB, 1027x1082px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170810_21_32_07_Pro.jpg
343KB, 1027x1082px
Like dis
Ajeoekwlkw
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.