[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justified suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 15

File: adam_lanza.jpg (15KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
adam_lanza.jpg
15KB, 384x216px
If one were to be at high risk of a violent outburst, would suicide be a justified answer?Would it be the morally correct one?
>>
>>39243074
Normies will tell you no because you can get better if you seek help and get proper medications etc etc

The correct answer however, is yes.
>>
>>39243074
You know, you could just not. If you can ask this question then your frontal cortex is sound enough to control your emotions. If you "can't", then you're just too lazy to master your emotions, and in that case, you might as well just kill yourself, because you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>39243123
this sounds like pseudoscience bullshit. Why don't you kill yourself instead, bitch ass nigger.
>>
>>39243097
no, they will tell you know because their lives are predominately good and think everyone's life is like that, they find much joy in living so they see it as "saving you"

they don't know what it's like to be suffering for your whole life with no end in sight.

it's perfectly ok to commit suicide

t. someone who's mother committed suicid when he was 13
>>
No. Suicide is only justifiable as an act of redemption.
>>
>>39243155
this isn't 16th century japan, samurai but i agree kind of
>>
>>39243150
I thought the question was if suicide was justifiable in an otherwise normal person with violent tendencies to prevent violence, and not about depression?
>>
>>39243097
Thank you.
>>39243123
Considering how much of a mentally and emotionally handicapped invalid I am, this seems like the correct path.
>>39243155
Could this not be seen as preemptive redemption? I'm preventing myself from snapping and doing something unarguably evil.
>>
>>39243182
You sound like what I was like a few months ago. What are your urges like, OP. Describe them to me.
>>
>>39243181
I may have depression, though it's not one of the things I've been diagnosed with. I am by no means "normal", one of the reasons removing myself from the theoretical gene pool seems like a good idea.
>>
>>39243196
No thank you, FBI. However, the prevailing trends of people who think like me can fill in the blanks in that regard.
>>
>>39243201
Are you saying that you want to kill yourself so you don't pass on your depressed genes? Because you could just have a vasectomy done to get around that.
>>
File: 1484787595017.png (195KB, 403x491px) Image search: [Google]
1484787595017.png
195KB, 403x491px
>>39243074
No, suicide is bad because it's le permanent solution to le temporary problem :) you should call this suicide hotline and be involuntarily committed to a psychiatric ward for a week where you'll be treated like an animal and pumped with drugs that don't help before being thrown out on the streets with thousands of dollars in medical bills XD
>>
>>39243181
if you really want to save the cockroaches that are normies then it's ok to kill yourself but i'm saying it's ok in general to kill yourself. The whole notion that suicide is bad comes from normies who see that it gets better or that it'll harm others feelings.

am i the only down to earth person who will not throw a fuss over someone ending their suffering?
>>
>>39243074
No try to take as many people with you as you can. Always go out with a bang if you can. Better to be remembered then to be forgotten forever.
>>
>>39243225
I'm not an FBI shill. If you don't want to say what's upsetting you than thats fine. For the record, you won't get in trouble unless you make reference to specific actions you want to take or people you want to target (ex. saying you have a plan to blow up Fenway park). You could just describe generally whats upsetting you without getting into specifics.

Still, if you don't want to say anything, I would understand. I was doxxed while on here about a year ago, and there are some things I don't ever dream of posting for fear of being arrested. It's your call. Though I recommend you either talk to people on this site or a person in real life at least once about whats upsetting you before you commit to an heroing.
>>
>>39243241
Part of the reason, though it's not depression. My reasons are simple: I'm a waste of a life, mentally and emotionally unstable to the point of not being suited for everyday life. I have growing violent impulses and ideas, and I want to know if killing myself now would be the best possible answer to prevent these thoughts from becoming reality.
>>39243273
it's better to be forgotten as nothing than remembered for evil. And on that point, you would only be remembered for so long.
>>
>>39243302
How do you expect us to tell you if killing yourself to prevent violence is a good idea if you won't tell us how strong your urges are and what your impulses are about? That'd be like me saying "should a person whose sad kill themselves?" without offering any further clarifications.
>>
>>39243201
time for your pill normie, i'm gonna blacktext it in case you don't want to see it

nothing you say, think or do strays from basic psychology, you prove this by your ability to communicate via language hence you are and theoretically everyone is a normie.
>>
File: Ist-Breivik-straffaehig.jpg (66KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Ist-Breivik-straffaehig.jpg
66KB, 1024x1001px
>>39243302
It doesn't matter how evil it is what you have done. There will always people that look up to you.
>>
>>39243343
>>39243288
I fear I'll become the next rampage killer if i don't kill myself soon.
>>
File: Robots laughing.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
Robots laughing.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>39243302
>normies aren't the evil ones
>>
>>39243349
If everyone is a normalfag, then why have that distinction in the first place?
>>
>>39243074
Smite them Anon.. they deserve the slowest, most agonizing deaths imaginable.
>>
>>39243368
do you have the urge to kill people? Is there anything that makes your anger better or worse?
>>
>>39243413
>do you have the urge to kill people?
Increasingly, yes. It only happens when I get angry, but I become angry at the smallest provocation these days.
>Is there anything that makes your anger better
Nothing. The only solution that's even remotely worked for me is simply bottling it up and not talking about it.
>or worse?
Most things, honestly.
>>
File: retail.jpg (114KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
retail.jpg
114KB, 849x565px
>>39243471
Do you have a job that involves interacting with other people a lot? Such as retail or being in an office?
>>
File: pow.jpg (37KB, 452x359px) Image search: [Google]
pow.jpg
37KB, 452x359px
>>39243394
well normies are normies because they are at least 99% of the population (all genomes Chad, Brad, stacey, failed normie) so we call them normies.

the behavior we exhibit is rare just a rare form of normie which makes us not norma- oh wait..
>>
>>39243495
>Do you have a job that involves interacting with other people a lot?
Yes, but neither office or retail. I don't want to doxx myself, obviously.
>>
>>39243532
Does interacting with other people get you more pissed off than being alone? If so, you could try finding another more robot-friendly job where you won't have to deal with other people as much.
>>
>>39243547
Both are just as bad. If i'm alone, I'm trapped with my thoughts. if i'm with others, I'm treated like a nonentity on a good day.
>>
>>39243571
Do you ever have someone say something to you and get the urge to beat the shit out of them and have to calm yourself down to prevent you from killing them?
>>
>>39243609
Yes, quite often.
>>
>>39243074
Suicide is literally always morally justified. Your life is yours and YOURS ALONE. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise wants you to accept literal slavery, where you are property and cannot do what you wish with your life. However, I certainly don't recommend it, and even though I had a breakdown last night, haven't eaten really or slept in a couple of days (even though I've taken I don't even know how many mgs of Xanax - wtf?), I'm still doing my best not to off myself. But I won't tell you that you can't, and I would NEVER try to stop anyone if they made the choice and had at least given it a week to month of thought. A lot of suicides are spontaneous, and so if you can hold off for those couple days (the whole reason they have those 72 hour psych holds - which fucking suck btw don't tell anyone you're suicidal ever or you genuinely have a chance of going. Shit's fucked), then oftentimes you won't feel better, but you won't be actively suicidal either. I don't know the answer, man. Really wish I did. But I'm going to keep trying (even though it's hell), and I hope you can, too. If not, best of luck, and see you on the other side.
>>
>>39243637
Then I know how you feel. I felt the same way a few months ago. Mainly when I was still working as a cashier at Walmart. Whenever a costumer would say even the slightest annoying thing, I would have the urge to jump over the counter and throttle them by their stupid fucking neck. After I stopped working there, I calmed down a bit, and now I just feel depressed. At the time however, I was thinking about how I could carry out a certain type of attack and get away with it, so I know what you mean.

Avoiding other people might help you, if the people who are currently around you are shit.
In general though, I'm not really sure what your anger is directed at, so I'm not sure how likely you are to act on it. This makes it hard to answer the question you asked to start the thread. What is a typical day like in your life? How do you feel throughout the day?
>>
>>39243261
Been there, done that? Fun stuff, amirite?
>>
>>39243694
>Your life is yours and YOURS ALONE. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise wants you to accept literal slavery

that one hit me from both the perspective of the slave and slaveholder (to my waifu) but now that i think about it love has rules and regulations
>>
>>39243745
My anger stems from my complete failure at being a human being. I'm 20 years old, still live with my mother,cannot socialize or speak to people in a way that isn't laid out in my mind like a script, and I've failed quite literally everything I've ever set out to achieve. I have no tangible skills to speak of, and never acquire them even with practice. I'm a waste of a life, and the constant rage of knowing this is leading me down this path.
However, I rewrote my mind when I was younger to have a strict moral code, so my "natural" urges are conflicting with my correct ones.
i could go on for literal hours about why I'm so angry, but it isn't too important and would give too many personal details away.
>>
>>39243761
>suicide doesn't make things better, but it does permanently eliminate the possibility of things ever getting better XD
>I did such a good thing today locking a very depressed person up in a mental hospital and sapping them of their libido and mental prowess using powerful mind-altering drugs XD
>>
>>39243830
You know, you're only 20. You could still develop more skills and move out of your mom's house eventually.
>>
>>39243868
It seems improbable, considering I've never been able to learn a useful skill beforehand, no matter how hard i've tried.
>>
>>39243851
At least one of the tards whilst I was there raged and fought with the people (took like eight of them to get him down) and he had to be shot in the ass with a sedative multiple times - even then he was REEEEEEEing all the way.

>>39243804
If you love somebody, I wouldn't want to do that to them, I understand. HOWEVER, depending on your level of suffering, and the amount of things/length of time which you've tried to improve without getting better, they should love you enough to allow you peace.
>>
>>39243910
Like I said, you're only 20. Judging your abilities for the rest of your life based on your current abilities would be like trying to judge how good a carpenter a person will be by how well they assembled blocks as a toddler.
>>
>>39244014
That seems too lenient to me. I'm a legal adult, I've been through the education system and a year of university (which I had to drop out of, by the by) and I have absolutely no skills.to speak of, no matter what I've done. Not even the semblance of developing abilities. Even beginning carpenters have some promise of potential aptitude, while I have no potential to speak of. As I said, a waste.
>>
>>39243074
Instead of committing some kind of mass shooting or other violent outburst, I'd simply contact the media and tell them to meet me at a specified location. Once they arrive, I'd say whatever I want to say to the world and I'd kill myself. This way I get the attention without the whole villain image - I'd actually be more of a martyr.

Not that I'd do it. (((One))) would be a fool to take this seriously.
>>
>>39244149
I'm a straight, white man born into generation Z, the media wouldn't care about what I have to say.
>>
>>39244110
It sounds to me like your suicidality is driven more by your depression and unhappiness with life/yourself than it is by your violent anger towards others.
>>
>>39244182
It would. Just tell them "ayyy there'll be a big protest/flashmob/violent act" at X location in your capital city, then hold a gun or some kind of saber, shout out your manifesto (or leave a copy) and drive the blade into your innards or shoot yourself or swallow those pills

It's always better than going on a rampage.
Again, (((no one))) would believe works of fiction posted on /r9k/. Gotta be careful about all the agencies watching, anon. This is hypothetical
>>
>>39244333
Don't be silly anon. You can tell me the exact plan of your attack and your location. I would never dox you.
>>
>>39244333
Public suicide is there, but I don't even have anything relating to a manifesto. Everything I'm starting to believe has been said before. Hell, I could probably just read out Industrial Society and it's Future, and that would be accurate enough.
>>
File: bruce-willis-armageddon.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-willis-armageddon.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>39243074
Bruce Willis killed himself to save the world, OP. You can do the same. Don't endanger an innocent's life. They may make a great difference.
>>
>>39244467
Then voice generic concerns and add some elements from your life. Again I'm not encouraging anything. If anything, you should get help, anonkun, people are there to help you. What I'm saying is don't go an murder innocents cause you can get attention other ways
>>
>>39244486
One of the reasons I want to kill myself is because i have a growing chance of hurting innocents. And there's no way a fuck up like me can save the world, or much of anything.
>>39244526
I don't really want attention directed towards me, honestly. I don't see myself as anything important or worthy of note, I fear the rampage due to my growing anger desperately needing an outlet.
>>
>>39244968
At the start of your thread, I would have said that I'm not sure if you should kill yourself, but possibly you should. However, after reading more of your responses, I believe I believe it would be a very bad idea for you to kill yourself. Your reasons for wanting to die are retarded and would probably go away on their own if you waited like 3-4 years. If you do an hero, I can only hope that the coroner puts down your cause of death as impatience and not as depression.
>>
>>39245384
How are they retarded? I'd be interested to hear.
>>
>>39245440
You are angry, but nigga anger is motivation juss bee yurselph hehe
>>
>>39245440
Because, all of your reasons for being suicidal stem from being depressed. You feel angry at everyone all the time because you hate yourself (due to depression) so you interpret this as you wanting to kill people so you can see yourself as a bad person in order to justify your suicide (which is what your depression wants).

Also, most of your reasons for suicidality are based on not being good at anything, and this feeling would go away if you would stop being an impatient motherfucker and just wait 3 more years. You've probably already been feeling this way for like 2 years, so its actually not that much longer to wait. Due to the general immaturity of the young adult brain and a lack of life experience, depression is much more likely than at other times. That's why the suicide and depression rates drop a huge amount (when you compare 18 year olds to 25 year olds).

TLDR: Be patient, and stop trying to make yourself out to be a cartoon villain so you have an excuse to kill yourself, or at least think of a better reason for committing suicide.
>>
File: rare.png (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rare.png
219KB, 1280x720px
No. The correct answer is killing a lot of people before killing yourself because all life is evil.
>>
>>39245560
>>39244526
>>39243123
Itt. Chad tries to sympathize with a robot
>>
>>39245708
I'm the same age as him, feel the same way he feels, and have the same living situation as he does. How am I a chad while he's a robot?
>>
>>39245560
>and this feeling would go away if you would stop being an impatient motherfucker and just wait 3 more years
And how would this solve the issue? I've shown no aptitude for any sort of skill in the 20 years I've been alive, so what would a few extra due besides give me time to stew?
Also, due to my autism, I've little hope for ever functioning like an actual person beyond scrip
ted encounters.
>>
>>39245729
>scripted encounters*
>>
>>39245729
Like I said, you need to stop being a faggot and just wait 3 more years. You're too much of a dumbcunt at your current age, and you need to wait 3 more years to increase your power level. At that point, you'll become a superior being. You'll reach such a point where you'll intentionally create awkward moments (though you don't have to) because its funny to you seeing how the other person gets uncomfortable at how you're not uncomfortable.

Just don't be a fag, OP.
>>
am i a pussy if id like to die but i just cant really do it myself id liketo hire someone irl to unload on my forehead and make sure im dead

am i just weak if id want someone to do it for me multiple times
>>
>>39245769
I have to ask one question: How do you know this?
Also, I am a faggot. Not in the sense of being a homosexual, just as not being a proper man.
>>
>>39245846
This is a well-documented phenomenon.

More specifically, depression rates for ancient humans were like 0.5 %, and now they're 28 %, so obviously something abnormal is happening to cause this. Basically, the shitiness of modern environments creates depression, which manifests itself in almost the same way in each person (which matches the symptoms you described). Based on what happens to these people as they get older, if you wait 3 years and stop being such an impatient cunt, you'll stop being depressed. So do it.
>>
>>39245891
It's possible, but it's also possible I won't get any better. For instance, what happens in the lives of those who lose their depression after turning 23-24? Are these people, and please forgive me for using this word, neurotypical? Are there any of these tests on those who are retarded, autistic, or some other form of mental inferior?
>>
>>39245946
You're not retarded or autistic you stupid cunt. You just get anxious talking to other people and aren't sure what to say around them, like 20 % of all 20 year olds.
>>
>>39245987
I was diagnosed autistic by a psychologist while I was in a psych ward for a few months, back when I was 16. Yes, I am in fact autistic.
>>
>>39246010
On top of that, I was suspected of having autism for years by two separate counselors.
>>
>>39245794

Buy a cheap 9mm handgun and pay some bum a few thousand to finish you off. Bonus points if you can stage it as a mugging gone wrong.
>>
>>39245560
Not so sure about this. Maybe for a normie cunt like you it rings true but as a 28 year old with aspergers, each year just gets worse. The hope I had has long left me.
>>
if someone wants to kill themselves than they should have the right. it's their life
>>
>>39246070
Well, I don't know what to tell ya. Go figure something out.
>>
>>39246149
I genuinely appreciate that you spent the time you did trying, but it's why I asked so many questions. My brain just doesn't function like a human's brain should.
>>
>>39246149
Ah. The normie gives up and retreats back into the forest.
>>
>>39246081
i dont trust a 9mm or any hand gun would a hobo take 2000 to shoot a box of 15 shells of buckshot in my head?
>>
>>39246216
Idk. I have pretty much the same exact condition of life described by OP, minus the autism diagnosis, but adding in a few other mental disorder diagnoses.
>>
>>39246252
That's like a million dollars for a bum. 15 shells is a little excessive tho. Do consider staging it as a robbery if you don't want your parents to have as much guilt.
>>
>>39246308
idgaf as long as i dont ahve to worry about surviving

if i did it i could flinch and after 1 shot anywhere in the head youd go unconcious quick and that can just mean youll be more likely to survive in a hospital fuck that
>>
File: 712244.jpg (102KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
712244.jpg
102KB, 880x660px
>>39246341

Consider using these if you're going with a shotgun.
>>
>>39246185
you're putting yourself down more than you need to.
>>
>>39246374
what if i have 2 3/4 winchester slugs in a double barrel and 15 of them? they tear some ass, they wont go through a solid dried 4 inch piece of white oak though
>>
File: 1488326877566.jpg (92KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488326877566.jpg
92KB, 563x750px
>>39243074
>implying that death of another idiot out of 7 billions needs some justification(!) and bragging about
>>
>>39246425
>muh one person out of 7 billion fallacy

kys, dumb immoral cuck.
>>
File: 1447058359859.png (35KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447058359859.png
35KB, 800x600px
>>39246436
>immoral
>IMMORAL
>>
>>39246411
Brenneke slugs will ensure you won't survive a headshot. I've heard these things will make a crack in engine blocks.
>>
>>39246455
>repeating an argument instead of refuting it.

I don't even need to say anything to you. Compared to me, you're like an infant trying to understand calculus. I rule above you and your petty mortal desires. Eat shit and die, punk ass nigger!
>>
>>39246473
would forehead shot kill? especially a contact shot dead centre
>>
>>39246486
yes. Now stop asking questions and kill yourself already.
>>
>>39246486
In your mouth at an upwards angle.
>>
>>39243074
good luck with everything, OP.
>>
File: cool stirnir.gif (150KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
cool stirnir.gif
150KB, 245x320px
>>39246476
>morality exists, bro!
>above human desires
>im smarter than you

ok, unconscious egoist i'll let you stay in your fantasy land.
>>
>>39247397
>edgy nihilism is great, bro
>since god doesn't exist, there's automatically no meaning to human life
>so any arguments you make are wrong before I even hear them, dude

I suggest you kill yourself. If you provide your address, I'd be happy to do the favor for you.
>>
>>39244968
You think too highly of yourself,it's as paradoxically as it reads.You want to protect your ego by avoiding opportunities that require you to better yourself. Try accepting people the way they are,that includes yourself.Stop segregating yourself from reality,that just makes your brain create hyperboles and fiction,since it is not being used to solve problems.You are obviously aware of yourself,but using that awareness in a non-productive way.
>>
>>39244467
Just leave something like
>See: X
>>
>>39247430
but isn't killing wrong? you want to kill me on a whim all because of a picture and a meme made around it to protect people from bad truths.

>since god doesn't exist, there's automatically no meaning to human life

lifes meaning is open to your interpretation even if you say it's meaningless. i suggest you scidaddle before i give you an existential crisis.
>>
>>39247663
I was being sarcastic you dumb cunt. Also, I don't consider killing to be immoral. Hell, if it was up to me I'd kill 2 and a half billion people with no second thoughts.
>>
>>39247448
Feelings are just your body reacting to either the environment or mental ruminations.There's no deeper meaning to anger than that.It should not dictate your goal in life.Are you even aware of this? Why are you fueling yourself with hate to further compare you current situation to some delusion you idealized?
>>
after i die is there any chance of being conscious in another body

i fear that

that is hell
>>
>>39247765
>kill yourself
>there is still an infinite number of universes where you are still alive
AHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: what.jpg (131KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
131KB, 1533x961px
>>39247712
then wheres the morals
>>
>>39247854
They're different than thou shalt not kill, but they certainly exist. Don't be a dumb cunt. Do you really think the world wouldn't be better off if you could take the billion worst people on the earth and slaughter them where they stand?
>>
File: Ik923d9.jpg (489KB, 640x2232px) Image search: [Google]
Ik923d9.jpg
489KB, 640x2232px
>>39246476
>I don't even need to say anything to you.
>Replying nevertheless
>>
File: Kant_gemaelde_3.jpg (274KB, 1009x1317px) Image search: [Google]
Kant_gemaelde_3.jpg
274KB, 1009x1317px
>Edgelords think it's morally justifiable to kill people
>Edgelords don't think it's morally justifiable for people to kill them

Oh I am laffin
>>
>>39247963
>I can't support killing other people because somebody might try to kill me

this is the most plebeian, uneducated thing I have ever heard. Once you have the power of unstoppable force, you can force your will onto others, and thus ensure your safety.

I never said you would kill everyone, just certain people.
>>
>>39247765
It's (imo) 100% certain and infinite.
However, lack of existence is infinitely more infinite, so maybe that makes you feel better?
>>
>>39243074
You don't need to justify your own suicide. It's your life and you have the right to end it if you want
>>
>>39247869
your idea of a good person varys from the set circumstances and standards of your time. Morality is based off security i don't kill you and you don't kill me because me being dead is bad.

killing all the bad people won't stop evil. It will just rise again and find a more subtle way to fuck us over.
>>
>>39248188
its not secure though. I have a vision for a new future. WIll you join me, robro?
>>
>>39248629
what is your vision?

also i advise you watch this video by leedgyathiest man which tampers with morality and rage against others https://youtu.be/b-sIrLXb1cE
>>
>>39248652
All women who refuse to submit to rape concubines are raped and killed. Those willing to submit are not raped but are instead allowed to live as housewives without voting rights or rights of any kind. Any dissidents that pose a threat to state security or create any unrest will be immediately hung. A national security force will kill all gang members by impaling them on sticks in the middle of ghettos without a trial. If anyone protests or throws rocks at the police, they too will be killed. A single dictator will rule over the country (which will be determined by who is the best warrior) and all will submit to his rule.
>>
>>39247448
>You want to protect your ego by avoiding opportunities that require you to better yourself
How is it avoiding opportunities if one tries to take them and consistently fails?
>>
>>39248720
sounds like an authoritarian nightmare just below what hitler would have done. Although the ghetto purging part sounds good and i could care less about women. aside from the fact that it's going to be a dictatorship how would you find the best warrior? a mortal kombat tournament? also >implying might makes right
>>
>>39248894
its not that they're "right" per se, so much as its a more ethical system of governance, free of corruption. And yes, fights to the death would determine the best warrior. Also,

>implying that Hitler did a bad job.
>>
>>39248894
Not him, but
>Implying authoritarianism isn't best system
Only when it's not run by fucking retards, though.

Smartest person in the world is king for life or until senility, or until he pulls some retard shit. Has group of 5 below him, need a 4/5 vote to throw him out and instate one of them
>>
Hey guys I'm a really intellectual and rational guy, I enjoy starting philosophical debates on the internet. My favorite debate moves are to shout out "AD HOMINEM!" or comment "Source?" with no other content. That really throws all those idiots who all happen to disagree with me for a loop. Now if you don't mind me, I'm screenshotting this thread for /r/iamverysmart so toodeloo you intellectually dishonest personal attacking social justice warriors.
>>
>>39243261
all problems are temporary though
life doesn't go on forever
>>
>>39249235
What? Almost no one yelled source in this thread, and there was plenty of real debate in the thread. If you think this is bad, you must be an ultra-newfag.
>>
>>39249265
>you must be an ultra-newfag
Sounds like an ad hominem attack to me, learn to debate dummy.

Also you are saying I'm wrong because I am a new fag??? That is a genetic fallacy
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.