[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got a date out of fucking nowhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1503386387555.png (2MB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503386387555.png
2MB, 1125x1600px
I suspect she is crazy. Please give me tips, any tips not to let my autism ruin it.
>>
>>39241854
enjoy paying for her 40+ dollar meal (with tip of course)
>>
>>39241854
just let the conversation flow. If its the first time you're meeting her just ask her very general questions and let her talk. Women love talking about themselves. If she asks you questions use that to lead into another question for her while also adding an anecdotal story about some past experience that you grew from. Women love men with actual stories, just don't outright tell them. They don't actually give a shit about the story, just the aspect that you HAVE stories to tell.
Make sure you make physical contact with her throughout the date as well, could be just brushing her arm with your hand to emphasize a point or a good hug when you first meet. Remember to try and give her a small kiss on the cheek if she seems affectionate. If she let's it happen then look into her eyes and wait for her to pull you into an actual kiss. They love to feel wanted like that.
Good luck anon, I believe in you.
>>
>>39241854
make sure to put your coat in puddles to establish your dominance
>>
>>39241854
>out of fucking nowhere
What did you mean by this? Did she ask you out?
>>
>>39241854
Do you have interesting hobbies? Do you have a job that requires an education? Find shit to talk about right now!!!!
>>
>>39242080
She invited me after just one day of talking. Never before a girl has been this interested in me.
>>
File: 1503176852082.gif (948KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503176852082.gif
948KB, 500x281px
>>39241988
This is very helpful. Thank you. Im so nervous.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.