[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you people bash women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1503352094432.jpg (27KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1503352094432.jpg
27KB, 250x251px
Seriously, I mean what is the reason for bashing then? So what they have free will, you do to.

You have power equal to theirs and you're a man. Literally the stronger sex, so what do you have to complain about
>>
>>39241821
because they have the keys to the kingdom just because they're attractive and even if they aren't attractive they still do because of make-up. I think I can be upset about the fact that women don't need to work to be successful while men do.
>>
>>39242054
Dude hard work should inspire you. Why care they get shit easy, people who get shit easy lose it easy.

You're working hard, great people, dillian, pacaiso, Newton. They risked failure and did hadd work and look where they are.

All that energy spent hating then can be channeled into work
>>
>>39242127
also, objectively, men are more successful kek
>>
>>39241821
because people on r9k like to blame there mistakes on others and there lack of success with women and life in general on them
so they bash women because its easier to just hate and say im a virgin and im gonna die a virgin but its okay because women are just stupid roasties and i dont need them
>>
>>39242127
There are more male virgins than female virgins.
>>
>>39241821
Despite what you believe the typical western roastie whore trash is not every woman, bashing her is not bashing women in general.
>>
>>39241821
I'm against violence against women, but they must know what their place is. I don't mean turning them into slaves though.

>>39242495
Because they are whores. And they are whores because men allow (and sometimes encourage) them to be so.
>>
>>39242495
if you look around you most of people are in relationships you dont have to be a rocket scientist to get a gf or fuck a girl
and guess what most people mean average means they are not tall rich big dick chads
>>
lot of it's probably people brooding over highschoolers being highschoolers while conveniently forgetting that they too were highschoolers when all that dumb highschooler shit happened around and to them

unless it's literal highschoolers, in which case, it's just highschoolers being highschoolers
>>
>>39242567
why are they whores because they want to have sex? sex is fun and girls just want to have fun
and you are incapable to give them that so you blame them for there lack of attention to you
>>
File: 1495815116886.jpg (19KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
1495815116886.jpg
19KB, 621x414px
>>39241821
>not hating women
>being on r9k
>>
>>39242622
Are you trolling?. You're exactly the kind of men I was talking about. What do you win by allowing women to fuck whoever they want? a used goods girlfriend? Is that what you like huh you fucking cuckhold. Well I want and deserve a virgin female but there aren't any because of all that 'women are equal' bullshit, women give their sacred pussy to anyone (I don't know how is it in america though cause apparently they only go for chad there). This encourages infidelity and polygamy.
Kill yourself cuckhold.
>>
>>39242803
>Are you trolling?
no im not
> You're exactly the kind of men I was talking about
??
> What do you win by allowing women to fuck whoever they want?
how can i stop them and why i would want that women are just people not special unicorns they like sex just like you and me
>a used goods girlfriend?
most men like 90% prefer a women who is not a virgin having a virgin gf is such a pain in the ass of course you woudnt know because you would never get a virgin gf or a "used goods" gf
>Well I want and deserve a virgin female
how do you deserve a virgin female what did you do to deserve that and if you deserve that why dont you have that
you dont deserve anything my friend you are not entitled to anything like anything in life you need to fight for it
im not hating on you for wanting a virgin gf if thats what you like thats okay
>women are equal
i believe women should have equal paychecks for same jobs if they do them same but im at no means a feminist
no women likes a feminist they actually hate feminist men
>sacred pussy
lol
>I don't know how is it in america
i dont know either im not from america but i think its like everywhere else most people around you have gfs or have fucked and guess what they are all average the r9k stereotype of a chad its like less then 1% of population

and you seem to use cuckhold a lot are those some projections or?
you can ask anything im glad to help :)
>>
>>39242803
>deserve

Houston, we have achieved full retard.
>>
>>39243219
I'm not even going to elaborate a reply. I will insist with what I said. True alpha men keep women at their place. You're not alpha. You're most likely what they call here a beta provider.

>>39243269
Fuck you.
>>
I just hate that I was never prepared for how they are in the real world

t. homeschooled
>>
I'm gay so fuck you
>>
>>39242447
>there
you mean their? lmao brainlet alert
>>
File: IMG_0850.jpg (29KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.jpg
29KB, 300x225px
The amount of stupidity in this thread is hilarious. Please keep going.
>>
>>39243219
>most men like 90% prefer a women who is not a virgin
*breathes in*
HAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

now I know you aren't being serious, almost caught me with that one.
>>
>being such a white knig-
wait a minute let me fix it
>all these people falling for the bait
>>
File: IMG_0953.jpg (45KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.jpg
45KB, 500x333px
>>39243269
This made me kek. Well done.
>>
>>39241821
Hella (You)s there femanon/cuckbot
>>
>>39243478
ah yes you are sure a true alpha male a pathetic virgin who thinks he deserves a women who never hold hands huged or kissed a women let a lone fucked her
yes yes you are a true alpha male
>>39243607
im not from English speaking country !
>>39243796
well its true i really dont know anyone who really wants a virgin gf
>>
File: 4DpIsbdl.jpg (39KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
4DpIsbdl.jpg
39KB, 500x464px
>>39242622
>>39243219
>>39244103
Roast spotted

>>39242803
>Well I want and deserve a virgin female
Elliot spotted
>>
>>39244103
>well its true i really dont know anyone who really wants a virgin gf
thing is, sweetie, guys are saying that because they want their willy wet and they don't want to isolate the trashy sluts who will be the ones to do the wetting.
Any self respecting guy looking for a long term relationship would seek out a virgin.
>>
>>39244103
Many girls like and have liked me. Some like my mysoginists comments on facebook. I'm not a virgin or autistic. I know what women want. Check mate.
>>
>>39244283
im a misogynist also just for a different reason im glad you are not a virgin at least you are better than rest of r9k
>>39244252
yeah i actually have friends so...
>>
>>39241821
Virgin projection.

It's no different from the insanity of feminists. MGTOW and its followers are 100% unadulterated cancer.
>>
>>39244252
>Any self respecting guy looking for a long term relationship would seek out a virgin.

Why's that?
>>
>>39244540
its not hes just delusional
virgins are really tough to deal with and irl actually most of the time fuck up girls and really insecure
>>
>>39244540
No answer yet? So it wasn't worth for the troll to go on.
>>
File: 1502297707514.jpg (332KB, 1058x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1502297707514.jpg
332KB, 1058x1600px
>>39241821
t. roastie
originolio
>>
>>39241821
All I want is a nice virgin girl to have a slow relationship with. I can't find any girls I can relate to so... I pretty much hate most.
>>
>>39244540
Not him but non virgin women still have traces of previous partners inside them that can affect your children its scientifically proven.
Also virgin women are far less likely to divorce or leave
>>
>>39245005
That's your problem. Molto Originale
>>
>>39245287
Oh, you missed out source.
>>
>>39245337
use google mongoloid
>>
>>39245306
Well, it's still a reason to be upset.
>>
>>39245358
Naw, I'm not interested.
>>
>>39241821

I use my powers to complain
>>
>>39245367
True. Question is towards whom you are projecting your frustration
>>
>>39245490
Whatever prevent me from having what will want, so a mix of myself and women.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.