[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has to be the most normie university in the entire US, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: normie central.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
normie central.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
This has to be the most normie university in the entire US, right?
>>
>>39241820
Agreed, i fucking hate it here. I dont know how I will be able to find anyone to relate to let alone be friends with.
>>
yep
anyone from IU East here?
>>
It's probably any of the Ivy League schools or some state school in Florida.
>>
>>39241820
Nope, Ivy leagues are the most normie
>>
>>39241820
try going to the University of Utah
>>
>>39242256
>>39242279
>>39241820
I am alone too.

Any of you from McNutt?

I went all of freshman year alone in my dorm I feel like I'm going to go insane if I do that again.
>>
>>39242286
>any of the Ivy League schools
Everyone here is either a hyperchad (usually white) or robot/cyborg/loner tier (usually asian). Hardly any in-between, but I guess you've gotta be a bit weird to get in anyways.
>>
>>39242398
Don't be fooled by pop culture, even asians who attend Ivy League schools are extremely well socially adjusted, you just need to see their facebook profiles to see this
>>
>>39242381
Did you intentionally choose to live in McNutt? That place is normieville party central, feel bad for you, not a good place for a robot.

And yeah I was alone my freshman year too, I had one friend from high school that I hung out with occasionally but she has other friends and a life, lel. I tried befriending a robot that was in my dorm last year but he ghosted me, still kinda hurts but that was the closest I got to making a new friend since.
>>
That's not Arizona State. Florida State is arguable too. All the big midwestern state schools are certainly up there, though.
>>
Ashton is nice cause nearly everyone who stays there keeps to themselves.
>>
>>39243131
Do you live in Ashton? I do.
>>
>>39243144
Yup, its amazingly cheap for what it is.
>>
>>39243199
Which building? I'm in Vos
>>
>>39243213
I'm in Johnston
>>
>>39242291
Ivy is definitely above normie
>>
>>39243239
Oh wow right by me, wanna be friends? Not irl yet because i'm mega autistic and need to talk to people online first (if you even want to be friends ;-;). But yeah, got discord or anything?
>>
>>39242286
This. There's so many normies and chads/stacies in the ivys it's suffocating. Makes me wonder if it's the case everywhere.
>>
>>39243297
I've got discord
>>
Uni of Florida is that bad? Will I not fit there(considering I'm on 4chan)? Planing to go there.
>>
>>39243651
peanut arbuckle#3045
>>
i live in eigenmann in a solo

who wants to be friendS?
>>
>>39241820
I'm glad I never want to this school.

I've never seen such terrible spots for parking.

And chinks who won't speak the fucking language.
>>
>>39243755
Most Florida schools are Chad central, my friend.

Public schools in Florida in general are completely shit, which shouldn't be considering the population and industries in the state
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.