[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom interrupts your 12 hour sleep schedule where you go to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1497290400270.jpg (51KB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1497290400270.jpg
51KB, 1488x1488px
>Mom interrupts your 12 hour sleep schedule where you go to sleep at 5 am and wake up 5 pm
Dude i'm so fucking tired right now I only got 6 hours of sleep I need 6 more but I can't go back to sleep for some reason
>>
>>39240616
Because 6-8 hours is what a healthy normal human being needs, and also to be awake during the day and sleeping at night. It's your body trying to tell you something.
>>
>>39240711
>healthy human being
I don't have the will to be healthy my dude

Get me a girlfriend and i'll focus all my energy on being healthy. That's a promise.
>>
>>39240779
So you're saying that the only thing that's keeping you from not sleeping through the day is a girlfriend?
Does not sound like it
>>
>>39240828
Nah dude I didn't even say that's the reason at all why i'm sleeping through the day. I'm just saying hey man if I had a girlfriend maybe i'd be more willing to figure out why i'm an unhealthy fat fuck who sleeps for half the day and yunno fix it before I become narcoleptic.

But hey yunno I mean I got no reason to do any of that because I have no will to live life properly because don't got a girlfriend so got no succ motivation and well got no job (yes I tried for like 2 years to get a job) so got no munn motivation. Savvy senpai?
>>
>>39240937
Well a good friend of mine has been throwing his throwing his twenties away for the last few years. No job, fucked up sleeping schedule, unhealthy as fuck, at least not fat, and its breaking my heart to watch him do this to himself. And guess what, he had a gf for most of the time. Didnt change a thing, even made it worse sometimes. Do it for yourself, man, please.
>>
>>39241171
Must have had a really shit girlfriend or didn't appreciate her or something because it wasn't hard to get one for him.

If I had a girlfriend my motivation would go up dramatically.
>>
>>39241201
Problem rather is that she enables his lifestyle in like creating a bubble for him so he does not need to change anything. Of course that's just one specific example to show you that the real motivation to change must come from yourself, for yourself
>>
>>39241334
>real motivation to change must come from yourself, for yourself
This is counter to biology and history.

Women have always been the primary motivational force for men to do things in life. They're the reason men innovate, work, work out, etc

Its only been in recent history where in certain states and countries there's been this false notion of having to work to get these things. That's not how it worked. There's a reason why men are abandoning work to play vidya, or killing themselves. Young guys in particular.

It used to be the women came to motivate the men. Now its no women thus no motivation. Not saying it works like this for everyone but this is just plain biology and history.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.