[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 0b8e4bd769d6e0e56e28c79866f67670.jpg (135KB, 809x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0b8e4bd769d6e0e56e28c79866f67670.jpg
135KB, 809x1080px
As title suggests, how does one get a gf?
from time to time girls seem to be interested, at least i catch girls looking at me from time to time could be because i look like a loner though :"^)
am autistic and dunno how social interactions work, at least not the specific ones of getting a gf, never got told how to get one and neither tried, so have no clue.

is it possible getting a ldr gf that lives somewhat close i live in europe, so timezones arent a problem? and if so, how does one go about getting a ldr gf?

>pic unrelated
>>
Join some mmo, you will find a girlfriend quite fast, problem is, it will be one with a penis
>>
Just keep being a failed normie and post your picture every opportunity you get.
>>
You don't or you try online dating in places like reddit.
>>
>>39240513
bump
oreganoreganoreganoreganoregano
>>
>>39240513
Don't know, I think a lot of it is up to chance. I've never had a girlfriend though so I can't really say.

I think if you haven't gotten some kind of unsolicited attention from girls before (come up to you and talk to you mainly), then you can be relatively sure that almost anything you try to initiate with most girls will end up in failure. If you do get unsolicited attention though, then following up with a date asap should be your priority, do not waste any time. Also, about the LDR thing, those happen completely by chance. You're going to have to get lucky.

Hope this helped.
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (169KB, 699x702px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
169KB, 699x702px
>>39240582
GET THE FUCK OUT WE DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND IN THIS NECK OF THE WOODS
>>
>>39240601
thanks anon, its helped a little bit.

i cant recall any girl i didnt knew before hand coming up to me at random
>>
>>39240513
bumperloodledoodlepoodle
>>
>>39240853
bumpanumpanumpanalsexualintercourse
>>
>>39240601
>I think if you haven't gotten some kind of unsolicited attention from girls before (come up to you and talk to you mainly), then you can be relatively sure that almost anything you try to initiate with most girls will end up in failure.
Lmao that's the attitude that makes you single forever. Guys are supposed to approach girls. That's why nobody here has a gf.
>>
File: depressed.jpg (73KB, 630x611px)
depressed.jpg
73KB, 630x611px
>>39240513
>>39240590
>>39240853
>>39240919
Dude... no one here knows. The only people here are people who've never had a gf. Anyone claiming otherwise is merely trying to bait a reply from other posters. The fact is if you're here you've already lost. We are the 5% that will die without ever knowing what having a gf is like.
>>
>>39240513
luck+a silver tongue or good looks
>>
Every time I dream about getting a gf, it just kind of happens.
>>
>>39241861
everything is correct except the fact that we die with no gf
it may not be now but some of us can still success
i've seen robots escape
it can be done
>>
>>39242466
its like that irl all my relationships just kind of happend
>>
>>39242466
I wish it was like that for me too
>>
>>39241447
>Implying that isn't 100% correct
Don't try to be the love guru if you've never talked to a girl.
>>
>>39240513
be a top 10% male

good income
good face
good social status
>>
>>39240513
if you have to ask...

you'll never get one.
>>
You have to be somewhat decent looking and outgoing. If you don't have these then you're fucked. There isn't some retarded ass formula.
>>
LDR's will only make your life more miserable, i find it' easier to just live in emptiness, rather than a mix of sad or happy
>>
Go to a busy, public place in a city where nobody knows you and talk to a bunch of women.

Even if you don't fug it will substantially lower your anxiety.

Besides, a little anxiety is not at all a bad thing
>>
>>39240513
What country are you in and how old are you?
>>
>>39241447
Approaching women is practically the same as rape these days
>>
You fucking faggots read the redpill its there
>>
>>39244433
autists have no idea how to me subtle and indirect with their attraction
>>
>>39244433
Except that's a lie. Originally.
>>
>>39242677
Well, I can definitely say the inverse is true. You're not getting a girl who's giving you attention if you never make a move.
>>
>>39241447
No, he's completeIy correct. I know it's hard for you normalfags to believe what he says, but it's true.
>>
>>39244372
Imao yeah sure
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.