[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is originally the greatest video game ever made.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

This is originally the greatest video game ever made.
>>
>>39240177
>tfw too young to remember it
Pic related was what I loved when I was younger.

Wonder kids will remember in 10 years time?
Putting my money on minecraft and pubg
>>
That does look like super Mario sunshine at all. Are you joshing me,bro? I think you are trolling me. Because sunshine is objectively the best game ever created and you posted normalfaggot garbage. There since no way you aren't trolling me.
>>
File: Halo3coverart.jpg (33KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
Halo3coverart.jpg
33KB, 350x495px
>>39240204
forgot pic

dsadasd
>>
File: 1499943843798.png (300KB, 440x495px) Image search: [Google]
1499943843798.png
300KB, 440x495px
>>39240177
Not even the best Halo game family
>>
Meh. It marked the point where Chads started taking over vidya. Back in the day you'd have to set up a LAN and have everyone bring over their computers, which was a nice barrier to entry and you could play Unreal Tournament or w/e without Chads and 12 year olds bugging you. Halo removed all that.

And for what? A generic sci-fi rail shooter? Doom/Quake had more soul - you almost felt like you knew the Devs and were eating pizza and playing DnD in their office until midnight with them. Half-Life had a better plot, etc.

Also, Bungie was a really cool studio that did a lot of fun experimental stuff like Myth and Oni before they got eaten by MS and turned into the Halo studio. I miss them.
>>
>>39240177
It was OK for an X-bawx game, but I never got what the normies and chads saw in that game.
Totally bland shooter, there were way better titles on PC at that time.
>>
>>39240348
Nobody cares about your fetish for Doom. Doom/Quake are good games but you id dick suckers gotta calm down. Contain your autism to one board please
>>>/vr/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.