[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My date rapist story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: light-skin-black-girls-nude.jpg (34KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
light-skin-black-girls-nude.jpg
34KB, 620x413px
>date girl for like 3 weeks, use her for rides home from work and as practice gf
>one night she comes over after smoking weed
>lay with her in bed
>she's on top of me, I lift up her shirt and bra to reveal her small toys, based on her facial expression with mouth open she's down with it
>eventually end up on top of her
>dry humping through clothes
>pull down her shorts
>slide her panties to the side, slide dick in
>fuck her for a little bit
>she says stop
>says stop like 5 more times then yells WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING
>I just say because it feels so good
>keep sliding my dick in and out then stop
>I say we have to talk about this in the morning, she says there's nothing to talk about
>wake up, she's bent over, pull her panties to the side and fuck her again, she's wet, but after a few strokes she says no and goes dry
>get her to give me a ride to driving school
>cut off contact

What do you brobots think? Do I deserve to go to jail? Am I going to burn in hell? Do I not deserve to have sex ever again in my life?
>>
>>39240078
>What do you brobots think? Do I deserve to go to jail? Am I going to burn in hell? Do I not deserve to have sex ever again in my life?
pics?
>>
kill yourself, normalfag, then fuck off
>>
>>39240113
Yeah like I'm going to risk someone recognizing her and screenshotting this shit
>>
>>39240161
nobody cares dipshit, just crop her face or blur her eyes
>>
>Get into bed with a guy you don't want sex with
>Roastie logic

Most girls don't report rapes so you're probably alright legally. You'll always feel slightly dirty when you remember it though unless you're a total sociopath.
>>
>>39240394
No I definitely don't feel bad about it
>>
>>39240078
I know the story is bullshit but a kid actually went to prison for exactly this. Can't find the article right now but the story went like so:

>girl and guy are on a date
>decide to have sex in the car
>after a couple minutes pass, she says she had enough
>guy says OK and gives a couple more strokes
>date ends nicely, the kiss goodbye and remain in contact
>she tells the cops that he raped her because he didn't stop when she said to
>kid went to jail for some insane amount time

Really want to find this article because I believe it was something crazy like 15 years for that. The girl said she felt a little bad but also didn't care or something.
>>
>>39241185
>I know the story is bullshit
I lived through it fagtard
>>
It all depends on the state you live in and whether or not she's willing to reveal you were both high at the time.
Possible rulings in my eyes:
>sexual assault due to psychological pressure, and consent was rescinded
>nothing because she decided to willingly engage in sex again on her own free will
>rape because she was under the influence and thus couldn't give consent (HIGHLY dependent on location there)
>>
>roasties saying stop in the middle of sex
um sweeties, we aren't going to stop then, goes against our programming and makes you look like a dump slut who is into rape fetishes probably. Say NO at the very start, or better yet don't even lead us on. And don't come at me with that "I didn't know I was leading yo--" BULLSHIT you damn well know
>>
>>39240078
Why the fuck would she stay at your place and presumably sleep in the same bed as you, after you "raped" her?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.