[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you ever wish you had a abusive childhood, a trauma,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: itsokaywojak.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
itsokaywojak.png
9KB, 365x378px
Do any of you ever wish you had a abusive childhood, a trauma, anything that would excuse the way you are?
I do have loving parents, live in a first world country and am physically healthy, but still I am so depressed and anxious.
Although I am in such a priviliged situation, I feel miserable at best and I feel so pathetic for it.
>>
You're past is never an excuse for your present, Anon.
>>
>>39240061
are you rich too? kys reee
>>
>>39240061
Yeah i had a loving family even did okay. In schools, and i accomplished nothing with that start of a life. I am the definition of a wasted human.
>>
>>39240061

My therapist said I had one but my brain blocked it out of my memory. She tried to do hypnosis on me to get me to remember, but she didn't get anything.
>>
Ever since I was 12 years old I always wished that I would have shitty abusive parents or at least mean teachers at school, because I really wanted something to rebel against. But my parents were loving and my teachers nice. I even fantasized about being bullied, so I could have somewhere to direct my angst and aggression, but everyone in my school was friendly, even though I was a beta loser even back then.

Eventually I grew up without ever having been in a fight and without ever knowing what it's like to defeat an adversary. Later as I realized the effects this has had on my personality development, I began to hate modern society even more. Even when it seems benign, it still manages to harm you.
>>
>>39240061
What a faggot I hope you get gang raped
>>
File: 1502816576436.jpg (36KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
1502816576436.jpg
36KB, 600x552px
>>39240061
don't wish for an excuse, be glad you don't have one. it would just be another recurring thought that comes back to you daily and makes you want to an hero. from a person who has many excuses, i'm not thinking "man i'm glad to have these excuses to be a socially retarded outcast, because being like this without an excuse would be so much better.
not having an excuse means you have more potential than most of us to brush yourself off and work hard to become socially acceptable.
In the end it's all your choice though, just my immediate thoughts on it anyway
>>
>>39240319
Often thought I might have such a memory as well, because while others can vividly remember their childhood there is just blank nothing in my brain. + I feel very uncomfortable having physical contact to my parents, I don't know.

>>39240432
Thanks for your insight, feel hugged dear Anon!
I guess you are right, but right now I can not help myself. I hope the future brings improvement for the both of us.
>>
>>39240061

Trust me, my childhood is nothing to wish for. Full of crime, loss, and poverty. I only began to have some semblance of a stable life at 13, after my father died, I ran drugs for mafiya, broke down cars for scraps, raided fields for crops, stole goods from people, and mother gave my brother and I up because of our bullshit. Living with my grandfather changed me. He was survivalist, very much a Jeffersonian man as America would call it, but with iron curtain outlook. If we wanted something, we had to learn to get it, and he was there to teach us how.

You've just stagnated. You want an even shittier time to look back on so your plateau looks good in relative terms. Do something. Learn to make hunting traps, take up fishing, learn woodworking, do something that has a tangible fruit of your labour, and with that comes fulfillment. We simply aren't hardwired to scan produce and hand out receipts, or take money and make change. It destroys us inside. It adds extra steps to our rewards center, making the entire process inefficient. Do menial shit for two weeks, receive paper, give paper to someone else, receive reward.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.