[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nu-males are some of the worst of humanity in the world, yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: nu male and gurl.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nu male and gurl.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
Nu-males are some of the worst of humanity in the world, yet they still get girls.

How?
>>
>>39239482
Financial security.

Numales are guys who coasted through life. Had wealthy/very supportive parents, had careers and other assets fall onto their lap. "Adulting" is harder than its ever been, even as a Woman. So guys like that are actually in-demand. They're prime candidates for girls who are fresh off the cock carousel.
>>
The girls they date are polyamorous feminazis, and nu males are the only guys beta enough to put up with that shit
>>
>>39239564
>implying nu males provide any security with their art history degrees and complete lack of balls or ambition
>>
>>39239605
Most of them have tech jobs m8.
>>
>>39239620
Most of them? I doubt it. SOME of them, sure.
>>
his gf is probably secretly fucking Tyrone, unless he is already into black cuckness wich is very possible, she is just using it as a financial and emotional rock
>>
By not being you, OP.

It's hilarious because you imply that manchildren are actually better than nu-males even though they are way way fucking worse and you probably are a grand shining example of a manchild.

So there you go. A simple answer to a simple question. It's you that's the problem, not the others.
>>
>>39239814
Btfo!!!!!!! xDxDxD Include me in le ebic screencap of this ebic smackdown!!!!!

Only one small problem, my friend: nu males are a well-known subset of the "manchild" epidemic you often see mentioned on tumblr etc. I guess that makes you a subset of the well-known "dipshit" pandemic on this website.
>>
they are people instead of mice hiding under rocks, of course they out preform you
>>
>>39239482
>Nu-males are some of the worst of humanity in the world, yet they still get girls.
>How?
Because they aren't the worst humanity has to offer, you are
>>
>>39239876
Your getting thrown in the oven
>>
>>39239482
it's not that hard to get girls when you are not a hopelessly autistic piece of shit like yourself you know.
>>
>>39239482
Because they provide for the woman but at the same time thanks to the cuckold psy-op, women get to fuck any chad they want all the time.

They both get cared for and get to be as free as they want.
>>
>>39239620
>tech jobs
>"look guys, if you donate 15,000 dollars to my patreon i'll be developing this pixel-art 2D platformer indie game and releasing it on steam!"
>>
>>39239482
Theyre just beta providers. Nothing more really. Just get a job, wear glasses, grow a beard, and act like a "down to earth" guy and eventually some blown out whore will settle for you.
>>
>>39239482
post a picture of yourself and we can judge how much of shining example of a male specimen you are.
>>
>>39239666
TECH here means frontend web dev, not anything requiring any actual skill.
>>
File: 1500581651609.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500581651609.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
>>39240057
This is me. Now will you post a picture of yourself, coward?
>>
File: nu male 4.jpg (72KB, 537x541px) Image search: [Google]
nu male 4.jpg
72KB, 537x541px
They also tend to pay a pretty high price for pussy.
>Raising Chad's kid for him
>Supporting a bipolar 250 lb 40 year old with pink hair who doesn't work
>Hours spent at protests, reading feminist literature, etc to demonstrate that he's "one of the good ones"
>Tolerating an open relationship arrangement

I'm not the least bit jealous of them.
>>
>>39239876

Except nu-males get laid. Spend a few more decades figuring that out while everyone is out living their lives.
>>
Nu-males are the beta providers and emotional tampons for women. Those same women are the ones that go out and get fucked by Chad on the weekends. It's why you see reddit filled with nu-males crying about how their gf cheated on them and they just can't figure out how that happened. Some of them are even proud to be in an open relationship because the pussy makes the rules.

And you're probably a nu-male as well. Nu-males let women and pussy control their lives and behavior. If you're doing anything for pussy, then you're a nu-male. Putting pussy on the pedestal and treating women like gods or oppressed victims is the quintessential nu-male faggot.
>>
>>39240108
Please. Don't overstate their sexual success. Nu males get scraps from the table compared to actual masculine guys. Of course, robots don't even get scraps, but that's beside the point
>>
>>39239482
>tfw not sure if numale
>stem degree & job
>glasses and semi hipster look
>don't like niggers
>conservative
>muh guns
>plenty of friends and gfs
>>
File: 1500095879475.png (12KB, 742x721px) Image search: [Google]
1500095879475.png
12KB, 742x721px
>tfw used to be numale
>got fat
>still get called numale by retarded /pol/sters

I'm a fucking neckbeard you idiots
>>
>>39240225
>>don't like niggers
>>conservative

Yeah, you're a numale beta.
>>
File: asd.png (152KB, 1200x1620px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
152KB, 1200x1620px
They really annoy me

Ted Kaczynski was right
>>
>>39240091
I don't want to get A JOB DAD1
>>
He is a 1/10 and she gets a total of 20 relationship requests a day on social media

:) most probably the cuck is some system engineer
>>
>>39240317
>the majority of people that get offended by political incorrectness is the majority, not the minority

wow, really? Reminder that this guy was a mathematical genius
>>
>>39240273
>Nu-males are men (with "men" being used as loosely as possible) lacking self-respect who are completely devoid of any masculinity and will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors. They're a step above "Nice Guys" in terms of beta they are.

>Nu-males are almost exclusively white (although some exceptions exist), ultra liberal, hipsters, wear some form of thick framed glasses with a matching obnoxious beard, submissive but outspoken (only online), in their 20-30s, harbor any form of self-hatred (white guilt, male guilt, etc.), either are thin as a twig or are overweight and very active on social media. They're often pseudo-intellectuals and will opt to blocking as their form of arguing online to any opposing opinions or valid criticism in order to protect their fragile egos.

Ah okay yeah definitely not that. I thought it was only an appearance. Fuck you faggot
>>
File: Liberal GF.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal GF.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>39240268

I bet it really burns your ass that you used to get all kinds of liberal college girl pussy and now you're jerking off on 4chan with the rest of us.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>39239482
How is he a nu male?

>>39239814
>>39239957
>>39240021
>>39240057

Also this

The "BUT THEY'RE BETA KEKS AND THEIR GFs ARE BLM FEMINAZIS TOASTIE ROASTIES!!!!!!!!1" defense force can plug their ears and screech autistically all they want as they spend another day alone and miserable.
>>
>>39240429
I never got any pussy what kind of faggot do you take me for?
>>
>>39240429
That pic made me lol so much. So much is wrong with her

Beyond repair
>>
>>39240095
Very true
Most nu-males I've known had to put up with this kind of shit. They inevitably raise failures and genetic dead ends.
>>
>>39240451
>How is he a nu male?

20-40 weak feminist left wing male with a beard.
>>
The numales with girlfriends I know have girls who are insufferable feminist SJWs. I suspect they ended up together because no one else would put up with that shit.
>>
>>39240468
>20-40 weak feminist left wing male

I missed the part where he was holding up a book by Emma Goldman in that picture

>and a beard

oh no holy shit not a beard, it's not like beards have been around as long as humans have.
>>
>>39240554
when i look in his eyes, i can see he's kind, forgiving and happy. nothing like the denizens here. and reproductively more successful too. clearly an evolved subtype that will inevitably breed the robot out of existence.
>>
>>39239876
The definition of nu-male being used here is too broad. They can't be pussy liberal arts majors, high payed tech employees, successful adults, spoiled children, beta cucks, and getting laid regularly all at once.
>>
>>39240709
Yes they can because I hate them!!!!
>>
>>39240217

Yes, exactly. Therefore, robots are hardly in any position to have a constructive opinion.

But let me elaborate. The reason why they get the "scrap" is most definetly because they don't spend time they can use to try to get girls shitposting on a board full of pessimistic autists asking dumb questions. They're not afraid to be cheated on, so they take chances, they don't have crippling phobias, so they talk to girls.

So, basically, they talk to girls, first and they don't spend the rest of their time overhinking every detail and dreading the upcoming of scenarios they make up in their head based on the fearmongering of other virgin autists with 0 experience in love encouraging them to becone traps and stay in the basement.

Basically, unlike yoy, they have guts.

But it's fine. Keep finding pictures of men who physically fit the profile of a nu-male and adamantly convince yourself that there's no doubt that they are as pathetic as you picture them to be even though you've never spoke to them. Nobody will ever assume that your bitterness comes from desperate envy or some shit.

So yeah. I see another cheating statistics over there, better jump on it to reinforce your bias and further convince yourself that you are right to stay inside and watch others live their lives in bitter jealousy.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.