[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you think the average woman masturbates?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0927.jpg (62KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
62KB, 500x736px
How often do you think the average woman masturbates?
>>
Probably who fecking cares desu
>>
>>39239322
grill here, it depends. Sometimes as much as three times a day. Other times only once or twice a week.
>>
The real question is why bother masturbating when you can get dick with literally no effort at any time?
>>
>>39239417

Because Chad 1,2,3 and 20 are all out camping with Stacey and you're mad at the rest of them for calling you fat.
>>
>>39239322
Once a day to once a week is normal to most women.
>>
>>39239374
This, it fluctuates and depends.
>>
It's not normal to just walk out onto the street and eyeball the next person and offer sex. It's not worth even worth the risk. There's a time and a place.
>>
Varies wildly from woman to woman, with mood/cycle and such.
>>
File: 1502383855465.jpg (100KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1502383855465.jpg
100KB, 480x454px
>>39239374
>Sometimes as much as three times a day.
>>
>>39239680
I thought this was only a guy thing
>>
>>39239680
That was literally me everyday when i first started beating my dick. Ahh to be 12 and always horny again.
>>
Same as above, between once a week and three/four times a day. Sometimes I just lie in bed all afternoon and go through doujinshi and chips.

Usually I go three times a week, personally.
>>
Female masturbation IS a Crime. All it does is deplete them of minerals and turn them into dried up roasties faster. Horrible mistake.
>>
>>39239322
(grill) me personally i go for about 4 times a day if i can find some good hentai on /d/. normally its about two. keep in mind my sex drive is higher than mosts.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>39240041
>turn them into dried up roasties faster
t-thats not true right? i masturbate about 3-4 times a day
>>
>>39240578
>turn them into dried up roasties faster

only one way to find out anon.....
>>
I don't masturbate.

Protip for all you robots out there: a girl who doesn't masturbate is a red flag and you WILL run into problems with regards to her self-image and sex life later on.
>>
>>39240626

All girls are red flags, hun.
>>
>>39240578
I-I can make sure you won't need to masturbate anymore, fembot, you wanna swap details?
>>
>>39240652
smooth as fuck anon
>>
>>39240652
no one that knows me knows i masturbate and i dont want anyone to find out, it could always be used against me
sorry anon :(
>>
>>39240626
^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS
dated a girl for 4 years who didn't ever masturbate, holy shit the nonsense of no sex hardly ever should have been enough to make me run after the first year. I have no idea why I stayed.
>>
>>39240578
>>39240832
I can't tell if you're baiting.
Sex/masturbation cannot make a roastie. It's genetic.
99% of people masturbate, so nobody will look down on you for doing it. They'd think you're weirder if you said you never masturbate.

>>39240932
Because you cared about her, and didn't only want sex out of the relationship, hopefully.
>>
>>39240963
I'm >>39240932
I did. But she stopped caring about me when I got hit by depression and she didn't want to help me out of it at all. She wouldn't even come over and visit me to help. Just call and tell me she was going on yet another trip with her family because it was summer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.