[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much different would the world be if certain races never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: d0a.jpg (59KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d0a.jpg
59KB, 716x1024px
How much different would the world be if certain races never existed?

White
>probably a lot would be gone but asians would pick up the slack

>asians
same as whites

>blacks
literally FUCKING nothing

>mexicans
loss of agriculture
>>
A world without shitskins is my dream
Or at the very least, a society that they can't enter and ruin
>>
Read The Years of Rice and Salt. The Black Death kills all Europeans and Muslims and Chinese take over the world. All in all, things aren't tgat different. Native Americans are still fucked and the old wolrd powers have a single world war, except it lasts 30 fucking years.
>>
File: 974dcf0f16573fece63208101429ab73.jpg (281KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
974dcf0f16573fece63208101429ab73.jpg
281KB, 1440x900px
>jews

orgiaofnsdaaalkn
>>
>>39239369
>The Black Death kills all Europeans and Muslims and Chinese take over the world.

who is killed and who takes over the world

your formatting is confusing
>>
>>39239381
jews are classified as white and as such the world would lose a lot if whites never existed
>>
>>39239382
Sorry I'm a dumb phone poster. Whitey is kill. Islam conquers half the world. China and India split the rest.
>>
>>39239305
Modern Mexicans are just the rape children or whites and indigenous Mexican people, they call themselves Mestizo. The actual Mexicans are more akin to the Native Americans. So without whites there would be no Mestizo.
>>
>>39239392
>jews are classified as white

Don't tell a Jew that lol
>>
>>39239614
what are they then i didnt mean to be anti semetic
>>
>>39239643
They are whatever benefits them. If it benefits them to be white they'll claim they're white. If it doesn't benefit them to be white then they'll claim they aren't white.

Non-meme response, look around at articles or footage, you'll see Jews on both sides who will say that Jews are white, or say that Jews aren't white. It depends on the person you talk to.
>>
>Thinks Mexicans are a race

OP is definitely a thick Yankeestani cunt.
>>
>>39239643
A religious group without a clear racial identity. There are even black jews (mizrahis). They were originally a semitic ethnic group but have been diluted to fuck and mixed mainly with europeans
>>
>>39239614
I'm Jewish. AMA
>>
>>39240238
are yoou white?
>>
You seem to assume that a person is influenced not by their culture or the prosperity of their birth, but rather by their superficial genetic features. Why is that?
>>
>>39240924
nope. Do you have any other questions for me?
>>
>>39239689
>>39239785
ah

thanks

>>39239765
yeah i am american

forgot i made this thread sorry for the late reply
>>
White
>probably a lot would be gone but asians would pick up the slack

pretty sure we would all be nothing more than primitive farmers if it weren't for whites, they gave us electricity, cars, computers, the internet, ect.

asians are pretty advanced now too but that's only from adopting white technology, asians themselves have contributed little/nothing to that
>>
>>39241472
yeah but it's not like everything would just go uninvented

those things would eventually be invented by someone else wouldnt they?

like, for example using a basic thing like automobiles, people would eventually be like we need something better than horses and would develop automobiles, maybe not as good or as soon as whites though
>>
With whites erased us humans would all be superman without the white gene pool holding us back
>>
>>39239305
>>blacks
>literally FUCKING nothing
The world would actually be a better place.
>>
>>39241495
eventually, maybe hundreds of years later though, electricity was only invented about 200 years ago and no other race was anywhere close to something like that
>>
>>39241472
All of the inventions that "whites" came up with was in the last 200 years when imperialism was at its highest point and there was an immense amount of resources to work with in "white" countries. Which is less than 1% of time in human existence. Also there were many inventions made by people from other races. Just because you happen to belong to a race doesn't mean you can change the facts.
>>
>>39241555
>inventing eIectricity
>>
>>39241635
he means the ability to harness energy

are you the same mad black that made these posts? >>39241512
>>39241586
>>
>>39241645
no Iol

orgxchgfgcn
>>
>>39241645
One of those is me and I'm white
>>
>>39241542
This. Way less crime and no more jungle behaviour in our culture.
>>
>>39239305
>>>/pol/
Now leave
>>
>>39242508
i don't use /pol/

i even said a negative for whites
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.