[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont you guys just go to japan? >be me in late 90s >arrive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: close to the edge.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
close to the edge.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
why dont you guys just go to japan?

>be me in late 90s
>arrive at the osaka airport
>miyuki san waves at me from afar and warmly greets me
>asks me if what i wrote in my profile was true
>i nod, but tell her to wait until we get to her house
>shes stunned at the sight of my glorious white 6 inch peen peen which towers over genitals of native males in comparison
>marry into her rich family and learn japanese from her
>after a few months im good enough to properly communicate with nipponese
>start getting out of house more and seek adventures while miyuki is at work
>watch code geass on tv
>go to karaoke bars where girls ask me to sing for them in english
>i agree, but only for a blowie which i received from time to time
>tower over natives with my monstrous frame only half an inch short of 6 foot - the pinnacle of human evolution
>get fit
>train karate
>find tolerant japanese friends
>hit arcades with them
>fight with katanas for fun
>bike race at nights
>always feel alpha thanks to height and whiteness
>dont have to work but just keep good care of myself and wifu - behave like a good husband at home to keep her fully content with our life together
>have 2 daughterus now and make both them and my wife cosplay

why havent you abandoned your rat hole and pursued your dreams yet?
whats your excuse from becoming rolling white peen peen thunder of cherry blossoms?
>>
because i'm ugly

nips aren't gonna want me
>>
>>39239319
what about king ghidra and godzilla ?
they are also ugly and their fan base is as big as japan
>>
>>39239265
My dick's only like five inches (lol
>>
>>39239265
where do i get a rich japanese wife
>>
>>39239679
in japan you stupid peen peen bakaroo
>>
>>39239712
but i dont want to be there by myself until then
>>
>>39239662
still a longer peen than jap
>>
>>39239265
But my dream is the United States of America (yuropoor). I want to live in California with the cowboys and the sexy beach ladies. I want to have a nuclear family and-
Fuck me. My dream is dead thanks to the Internet that blackpilled me on everything American. Fuck it robots.

Wanna feel my pain? Imagine a Japan with SJWs and illegals speaking Chinese
>>
>>39239265
I already speak Japanese, have a 7" peen and and I'm the same height as you. I look good (I think) too. I'm just autistic as fuck and can't communicate with people or maintain conversation.

How would I just turn up in Japan and accomplish what you did?
>>
>>39239881
move your ass and get to work then all you need is motivation
>>
>>39239881
Why move to Japan, robot? Work conditions appear to suck, society seems to be a closed and high-pressure one if you don't conform to the insectoid model...Fuck, the only redeeming deem is the homogeneity and the culture
>>
>>39239806
Then change your destination in merica.

My dream also is to live in merica and I am uk. I used to think California would be nice, until I realised it's actually mostly shit, filled with illegal spics, too hot (no weather variation) and most importantly for me - you have to drive everywhere and it takes at least an hour to go anywhere.

I decided I want to live in DC. I visited in February and I thought it was awesome. My dream is to move to Georgetown.

Half of DC is white, half is black. I don't have a problem with black people, but I have a problem with crime which unfortunately is a given in those communities. You can literally draw a line down the middle of DC, the west is all white, the east is all black.
>>
>>39240462
>>39239806
I really don't get all this doom and gloom about how America is finished desu, if you don't read tumblr or jezebel or any of the other websites in that vein you rarely if ever have to actually encounter the SJWs which you do bemoan. the overwhelming majority of people (on both side of the political spectrum, even) are generally perfectly reasonable and fine
>>
>>39240462
CA is fine if you can afford to live along the coast. Great weather, nice Korean restaurants. I encounter a lot of the overly liberal type here, but they're not too hard to just ignore.

If you're just talking inland though, you're 100% right. Having lived in the San Joaquin Valley, I've had random people just waltz into my backyard to take from my fruit tree. Those who asked I didn't even turn down, but these people felt entitled to my property for whatever reason. Had a good amount of stuff stolen and found stolen stuff dropped off in my backyard (can someone explain this?). Also, the Mexicans like to blast their car stereos during the night, and older ones pretend not to know the tiniest bit English if you call them out on their shit.
>>
>>39240611
You're right anon. 90% of people don't give a shit about politics, they just want to get on with their own lives. I like people who think like that. People who base their entire identities around their political views are detestable.

>>39240929
The coast I agree - between LA and SF especially. I went to Big Sur a few years ago and that was awesome. Not a fan of LA at all though which is what I think of when someone mentions California.

I'm not a fan of the weather however. I'm a big fan of distinct seasons. hot in summer, cool with colourful trees in autumn/fall, blizzardy in winter, fresh and warm in spring. New England weather basically.
>>
>>39239265
>late 90s
>watch code geass on tv

huh?
>>
>>39239319
That's the good thing about asian countries, they can't tell that well if you're ugly or below average, they care more about you being white.
>>
>>39240462
>>39240611
>>39240929
>>39241153
Thanks, robots. This warmed my heart. For me living on the Internet, it gets hard to get a real window on America except through your media and /pol/. I did go on a few trips, but generally just stayed with that one family friend, and we went sightseeing, so I didn't really experience daily life
>>
>>39239265

I went to Japan for a Judo competition. It really is nothing special. There are much more interesting places in Asia, with better food, and equally submissive and beautiful women. Japan is just a meme country.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.