[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you realize you were smarter than your parents?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: tosmart.jpg (76KB, 645x858px) Image search: [Google]
tosmart.jpg
76KB, 645x858px
when did you realize you were smarter than your parents?
>>
>>39238841
>When my mother took 3 weeks to realize I had trouble with my back then just "growing pains" (I'm 5'1, what fucking growing pains!?). Finally got her to take me to the Hospital....
Mfw I had 5 fractured vertebrae........
>>
>>39238841
when i was a teenager

my dad would buy food like we had a family of 30 and most of it would rot and be wasted
>>
When my mother forced drama in the house hold because she's a Stacy with a gossip addiction.
>>
When I wouldn't get yelled at for buying weed but would get yelled at for buying new clothes, shoes, or a haircut.
>>
When I got my Masters despite neither of my parents going to college
>>
>>39238841
My mom is a lot smarter than I am. Barely knew daddy-O.
>>
>>39239043
To make it even worse, she's a registered nurse.......

>"You never studied" -Raymond Stantz, Ghostbusters.
>>
>>39239199
Shut the fuck up cringe normie boy
>>
When I found out I had a higher iq than her when I was 13.
>>
File: 1500605198969.png (129KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500605198969.png
129KB, 800x1000px
Never. Brainchads need to go back to their six figure STEM jobs and stop complaining about their lives.
>>
File: addams-family.jpg (64KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
addams-family.jpg
64KB, 600x336px
Watching Hamlet
My dad says "I have no idea what they are saying." I gave a "translation" and context while listening.
The end comes up and everybody is poisoned or stabbed. "Oh I didn't know that Shakespeare was violent."
>>
Never. My grandfather that i live with is honestly the smartest and wisest in my family. He is leagues smarter than me and I hope I can one day be as smart as him.
>>
>>39239562
uneducated on a certain topic =/= unintelligent
>>
>>39238841
When my mother almost killed herself to support my lazy mooching asshole of a sister because "You know she cant survive out there! I need to work for her!"
>>
>>39238841
Shit, I feel the opposite, OP
Both of my parents are successful, well-liked college graduates.
And both of them encourage me by insisting that I'm smarter than they were at my age.
Sigh
>>
File: 432421.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
432421.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
>>39238841
My mom has a phd from columbia and my dad has a phd from stanford
im without a doubt dumber than both of them
>>
File: 1503237516259.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503237516259.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>39239593
Shakespeare is fucking English you fucking brainlet.
>>
>>39239687
Why so angry, brainchad? Don't you have some more uniwork to do?
>>
I've known for a while my mom is dumb as fuck. She believes in alternative medicine and still thinks being cold will make you sick. She's also stubborn as fuck even though she doesn't know. anything.
My dad is a smart guy but he's old as shit so I can tell his mind isn't as sharp as it used to be. And that's depressing.
>>
>>39239687
I thought he was mexican. Thx for clarification.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.