[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Nignog. Not so based Wigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: DH1u9dMVYAA_PTb[1].jpg (55KB, 720x458px) Image search: [Google]
DH1u9dMVYAA_PTb[1].jpg
55KB, 720x458px
edgerton > Most of these cuck whites
>>
>>39238693
Black people who fly the confederate flag have mental issues and are just useful idiots to the confederate sympathizers
>>
File: 1443238580799.png (811KB, 760x541px) Image search: [Google]
1443238580799.png
811KB, 760x541px
Wahahaahahhahahaha you fucking moron! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! I'm high as FUCK! You are a faggot! An actual homosexual! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy cow...

Listen.... I want to tell you something... I am SO GOD DAMN HIGH! BLAGAHAGGAGGAGAGGAGAGA
>>
>>39238803
>muh no true scottsman argument.

kys cuck.
>>
>>39238803
Exactly. Funny how racist capitalists love niggers who fly the fake confederate flag, but hate whites who say whites have done anything wrong in human history.
>>
>>39238816
>Defend people who wanted your entire race to remain in eternal slavery
>NO TRUE SCOTSMAN
Truly, the /pol/fag is an absurd creature.
>>
>>39238693
lol /r9k/ at 3:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VfBH0gDs8
>>
>>39238833
>people who fly the confederate flag want all black people to be enslaved forever.
>liberals actually unironically believe this.

I'd call you retarded, but I'd just be wasting my breath.
>>
>>39238845
What was the Confederacy fighting for then?
>>
>>39238816
>head up his ass retard
>>39238845
>Ignores the fact that confederate states stated slavery was their main cause for breaking off
>Ignores the fact that groups like the KKK popularized that flag, which was not the actual confederate battle flag
>>
>>39238856
Uh uh it was...uh "state's rights"!

>It wasn't over slavery!
/pol/tards literally believe this.
>>
>>39238856
State rights
>>
File: cornerstonespeech.jpg (56KB, 379x189px) Image search: [Google]
cornerstonespeech.jpg
56KB, 379x189px
>>39238909
LOL! Called it. Now let's see what the actual Confederacy had to say...

Hmm...really makes one revise history...

Remember, everyone, conservatives ALWAYS LIE. ALWAYS. If their lips are moving, lies are coming out.
>>
>>39238909
>State rights
the right to own slaves, read the articles of separation
>>
>>39238803
White people who fly the BLM flag have mental issues and are just useful idiots to the antifa sympathizers
>>
>>39238939
wait what makes me a conservative
>>
File: 1503349322047.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503349322047.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>39238833
>>39238856
>>39238893
>>39238907
>>39238939
>>39238956
>liberals don't have the critical thinking capacity to realise confederate states would soon have to end slavery on their own volition after the civil war if they won.
Largest trading partner was Great Britain and they were starting to get a massive hateboner for slave countries.
>>
>>39238990
>BLM wants to enslave white people and broke off half the country to do so starting a civil war
Hmm...when you put it like that...

...you're an idiot.

>>39238997
Being stupid.
>>
>>39238893
>main cause
>therefore other matters of state rights don't matter
>implying the confederacy didn't have a superior form of government
>implying the real reason wasn't the greenback
>implying you aren't just a useful idiot working on behalf of the jews
>>
>>39238819
This is such a terrible argument.
>>
>>39239033
And...? The entire economy of the south was based on slavery. Your entire argument basically amounts to "Of course the Confederates didn't MEAN what they said, because they could see the future, being pre-cognitives." What a fucking stupid argument.
>>
>>39239042
>y-you're dumb!!

The triggered libcuck in his natural state.
>>
>>39238939
>>39239042
>>39238893
>>39238833
>>39239066
Can you name the Jew that's paying you to post on here?
Also why are you posting on /r9k/, or are you also being paid to post boy pussy/trap shit
>>
>>39239066
>The entire economy of the south was based on slavery

MASSIVE over simplification, but it's exactly what I'd expect from a brainlet leftist.
>>
Friendly reminder that nothing triggers a libcuck more than realizing he doesn't completely own the nigger vote. The only value in a black's life to your average leftist is their democrat vote.
>>
File: 1502942760399.gif (164KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502942760399.gif
164KB, 320x240px
>>39239066
Holy fuck that is not what I said at all, I was just saying confederate states would have ended slavery no matter what and some faggot didn't have to start the biggest war on american soil because muh clay muh union. Even then nigs complain about how they were treated until the 1950s so what is another decade of slavery honestly. Black slaves were treated better than the Irish in the north but nobody wants to talk about that.
>>
>>39239142
>slaves were treated better than the Irish

Sauce?
>>
I wish I could go back in time and make sure Special Order 191 wasn't captured
>>
>>39238990
Not even the same thing. Comparing BLM, which I don't like, or even Antifa to the KKK and other groups that popularized that flag just makes you look like a retard
>>39239033
>>liberals don't have the critical thinking capacity to realise confederate states would soon have to end slavery on their own volition after the civil war if they won.
>Confederate Vice President and many states clearly state that they want to keep blacks beneath them
You people are pathetic
>>
>>39239101
>Jews paying people to shitpost on 4chan
Where do I sign?
>>
>>39239223
you'd probably have to be Jewish yourself to actually get involved desu.
>>
>>39239045
>IGNORES THE FACT THAT THE LEADERS CLEARLY STATE THEIR MOTIVATIONS ARE TO PRESERVE SLAVERY
Are you just ignorant or dishonest?
>>
File: 1503349462197.jpg (135KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503349462197.jpg
135KB, 1440x1080px
>>39239160
I would be glad to but I just googled Irish slaves and a bunch of Liberal websites saying Irish were never slaves and das raycis white confederate propaganda. Fuck I hate liberals.
>>
>>39239160
There is none, he's another retard parroting muh irish slaves, even though at no point were there ever Irish slaves in America and they were always treated better than blacks
>>
>>39238803
They might just be free speech radicals who believe that nothing spoken should be too taboo to warrant flat out censorship in civilized society.
>>
The idea of the Confederacy as a nation that reluctantly had to fight for state's rights over the catalyzing institution of slavery was invented out of whole cloth at the beginning of the 20th century. Primary sources are always explicit that the war was about preserving the vile institution of slavery, and the distance between the South's somewhat palatable fanfiction about the war and the actual roots of it in racism, cruelty and exploitation is what always leads to Southerners struggling desperately to convince others that for them the flag is not about race. It's only not about race if you don't know what the history of the flag is. Slavery is indefensible, and therefore so is the Confederacy.
>>
>>39239217
>dude governments never change
Typical liberal critical thinking
I guess we should go back to jim crowe because things never progress right? those dumb ignorant southerners would be slave owner plantation owners until 2017
>>
Is it really bad to buy a nigger from another nigger?
>>
>>39239101
Steve Mnuchin.
>>
File: BASEDBLACKGUY.png (2MB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
BASEDBLACKGUY.png
2MB, 1280x723px
..... is that a .... BASED BLACK GUY?

OMG I HOPE FUCKS MY CONSERVATIVE WIFE AND MAKES BASED MULLATO BABIES

Remembers goys ideas matter not genes

Become a civic nationalist today
>>
>>39239107
>MASSIVE over simplification
Not by much.

>>39239252
>There were irish slaves!!
Oh well fuck me, better convert the entire country to the Confederacy then.
>>
>>39239291
>slavery is indefensible
wew
>>
>>39239299
>duur da confederates rebelled because dey wanted to end da slavery for great Britain
Are you retarded?
>I guess we should go back to jim crowe because things never progress right?
Jim Crow ended after pressure from the federal government on the governments of the former confederates. So yeah, they didn't really change at all. Even after getting BTFO, they still treated blacks like shit and set the country back 100 years in race relations.
>>
>>39239252
I understand that some liberal sources may claim to the contrary. Nevertheless, I'm asking you if you have any source that actually points to this being true.

By my knowledge of US history, the Irish were sent to America as indentured servants from the early 1600s to the early 1700s. They weren't allowed to leave until they served until a contract was up, which could be considered slavery. This same system affected african slaves in America. However, due to protests by the Irish in the late 1600s, this system stopped and blacks became the sole slaves in America. Furthermore, the brutality of slavery increased noticeably during this time span as a means of increasing economic productivity.

Of course, racism wasn't absent before blacks became the sole slave race of America. There are accounts of white women and black men being tied to posts and publicly flogged as a punishment for race mixing in the 1660s, a punishment that would not occur if the Irish had sex with a white woman.

Therefore, while I do agree that the Irish had it bad for a lot of American history, I'm skeptical of your claim that the Irish of the north were treated better than black slaves in any point in American history from the 1700s onwards.

If you provide a source for this claim, I may reconsider my position.
>>
>>39239336
Now THATS a based black guy
>>
the trump campaign literally pays black people to pose holding this dumbass shit so their "little internet hobbits" (bannon's own words) have more feces to throw
>>
Can't we all just live between walls?
>>
File: 1440222868065.jpg (394KB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
1440222868065.jpg
394KB, 1100x732px
Countries without white people are doing better than America anyways!
Fuck white people and their civili--
O-oh.
>>
>>39239455
Asian countries like Japan and China that historically didn't let whites into their land are better off than places like India and Africa that did let them. Wonder why that is.
>>
>>39239508
India and Africa didn't let whites into their lands. They just weren't able to stop them. Whites tried the same shit with China and Japan.
>>
>>39239508
>Japan
>Never let White people in

top kek. Pls go back to 10th grade global history class.
>>
>>39239364
Holy fuck can you read anything I say without misconstruing it? Goddamn liberals are dumb as fuck why do you say things you want me to say when I clearly didn't. As for the Jim crowe thing if it took that long I guess the north didn't care about blacks in that time span either.

>>39239375
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redemptioner
>>
>>39239551
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakoku

A national policy of isolationism, minor trade aside, white people weren't in Japan.
>>
>>39239616
Wow, very nice wikipedia link anon. Now then, would you care to tell me just what the fuck happened on September 2, 1945?
>>
>>39239567
I meant do you have a source that what happened to the Irish was as bad as what happened to blacks?
>>
>>39239838
No I was thinking about indentured servitude that you proved was ended long before slavery, sorry. Closest thing I could find was redemptioners. But hey if Blacks can dwell on slavery that ended 200 years ago Irish can dwell on slavery that ended 300 years ago.
>>
>>39239567
Please continue to argue against what the leaders of the Confederacy themselves stated as their reasons for leaving the union
>>
>>39239871
that's all well and good. But the question at hand is if irish slavery was at the same level as black slavery, which isn't answered at all by the link you provided.
>>
>>39239871
>But hey if Blacks can dwell on slavery that ended 200 years ago Irish can dwell on slavery that ended 300 years ago.
Indentured servitude is not slavery. Servants have rights and are not property.
Irish were not prevented from participating in America the same way as blacks
>>
>>39239901
I have reason to believe my ancestors were enslaved by the Romans roughly 2200 years ago.
I DEMAND ITALY GIBS ME REPERATIONS
>>
>>39239955
Look, I'm not a liberal, and I'm opposed to reperations in pretty much every case. I just want to know if you have a source for your claims.
>>
>>39238990
those really aren't the same anon

blm has problems but being white and supporting it doesn't mean the same as being black and supporting the confederate flag/kkk retards.

Those kkk tards would have lynched his coon ass if we were in the 50's, he's waving a flag that supports slavery.
>>
File: white-slave65a.jpg (69KB, 650x431px) Image search: [Google]
white-slave65a.jpg
69KB, 650x431px
>>39239885
Are you arguing with somebody else you dumb libfag? I was just saying the confederacy obviously would have ended slavery on their own in time I don't give a fuck what some faggot said one time okay? Get it through your thick liberal idiot skull.

>>39239901
Oh that's the shit you want? Really didn't know this wasn't already common knowledge. Well I guess they don't teach it in liberal run schools and ruin the only non-white were victims narrative.

>>39239913
yes it is faggot
>>
>>39240129
if you don't provide a source I'm going to assume that you're a retarded faggot and stop replying to you.
>>
>>39240129
>I was just saying the confederacy obviously would have ended slavery on their own in time I don't give a fuck what some faggot said one time okay? Get it through your thick liberal idiot skull.
No, they wouldn't. All the declarations that slavery was their main cause and the fact that they fought a war to preserve it shows they wouldn't have. You are honestly delusional if you think they would've been like "welp, wars over lol lets let 'em loose"
>yes it is faggot
>Indentured servitude is the same as slavery
You actually are touched in the head
>>
>>39240154
Why are still replying to him? The Irish were never slaves in America, they were indentured servants or political prisoners that chose to serve their time in America doing labor
>>
>>39240199
I want to see what the source for his claims is
>>
>>39239987
My source is my great grandpappy left a letter saying his great grandpappy said Romans were cunts.
>>
>>39240097
The confederate flag and the KKK are different things. Sometimes the KKK flew the confederate flag because they were mostly based in the south. At the same time non-racists regularly fly the confederate flag and take part in re-enactments. It's part of the history and cultural heritage of southern states, it is not inherently "racist" and those who fly it are usually not.

As someone who lives right above the Mason-Dixon line, the way most of you northern people view the confederate flag is really just nuts. I grew up seeing it from time to time and never got any racial connotations from it at all until the past couple years when this big hype to take down confederate shit started being pushed by the media. Really sad how you people just eat this shit up and back a movement to take down a flag and monuments that have been standing for over a century. And it's not hard for me to see why a few blacks who feel cultural solidarity with southern culture would choose to fly the flag, after all there were free blacks and black slave owners in the confederacy. Just because you've seen KKK dipshits waving it means nothing, plenty of retarded groups wave the regular USA flag too.

tl;dr I've never flown it and don't wish to fly it, but you guys are pretty ignorant of what the confederate flag really means to most people. Stop trying to push it into "das racist" territory and get it banned, or you're gonna keep seeing more and more angry people and really stir some shit (which I think the media deliberately wants to happen).
>>
>>39239616
Yes, ignore the extremely contradictory policy that would take place at the end of that shogunate's reign, leading to japan becoming a great power.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.