[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brush teeth >they still have holes in them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: idungedid.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
idungedid.png
8KB, 251x201px
>brush teeth
>they still have holes in them
>>
File: 240299_1.jpg (236KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
240299_1.jpg
236KB, 2000x2000px
Use caulk. It'll whiten your teeth, and you can touch yourself while you think about how it sounds like cock.
>>
File: sadbutonlyalittle.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sadbutonlyalittle.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>39238426
but taht wont feex the holsies
>>
>>39238410
thats because you drink tap water and use fluorided toothpaste

i almost never brush my teeth and theyre still alright
>>
>>39238481
How big are holes?
>>
>>39238410
thank you for reminding me to brush my teeth
I love you Apu, the only creature who cares about me
>>
>>39238528
around 1 cm wide
the big ones on the right side of my mouth are gone tho
is just a black mess
I used to drink a lot of soda
mummy was suppossed to take me to the dentist like 2 years ago
>>
>>39238695
Not big enough to fuck then. Thanks for your time have nice day.
>>
>>39238759
its 10 pm but thanks
>>
>>39238410
Got to the dentist anon by yourself or take the bus

You'll regret it if you dont
>>
File: brbkms.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
brbkms.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>39238788
they're going to make fun of me for not brushing my teeth
>>
>>39238854
fine
I'm going next week
the right side is going to stay fucked because fake teeth aren't covered by healthcare
they might at least remove it so it doesn't hurt occasionally
>>
>>39238854
If they'd do that they'd be the shittiest dentist ever. Take your business immediately elsewhere.
Dentists usually do everything they can to heal and take care of your teeth.
Don't wait to long or those holes will become root canals instead of fillings.
>>
>>39238854
no they will fix your teeth
if they make fun of you then you don't pay them
>>
>tfw have a tooth that is halfway rotted away
>scared of going to the dentist
Fuck my life.
>>
>>39238972
>holes will become root canals instead of fillings
OP believe this anon, you DONT want to get root canals treated. It's fucking painful and expensive as fuck. Besides dentist dont make fun of your teeth maybe give some suggestions that you should do this or dont do that.
>>
>>39239032
I'm not going to pay them
public health care
>>
>>39239073
What I thought root canals being painful was just a boomer meme. Don't they have anesthesia these days?
>>
>>39239059
the longer you wait the longer you will worry and the worse it'll get
>>
>>39239073
the ones on my right side are completely gone and there is a pretty deep hole there
is that what a rot canal is?
>>
File: rootcanal.gif (72KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
rootcanal.gif
72KB, 500x381px
>>39239104
>Don't they have anesthesia these days?
Yeah, they do but you still feel it.
>>39239122
It really depends on dentist whenever he/she will try to save tooth or just pull it out.
>>
>>39239170
there is no tooth to save
its gone
>>
>>39239210
Then it's going to be extracted. I hope it's not visible one.
>>
>>39239228
its the one in the bottom back
how are they going to extract it?
>>
>>39239170
Now you are scaring me. People say it's just an lengthy and annoying procedure, but not painful (displeasing at best because noise, spraying water, keeping your mouth open, much like a regular cavity preparation).
>>
>>39239170
I think I was canal treated before because my gums were swollen
my gums aren't swollen now so I guess they will just remove my rotten tooth, what's left of it at least
>>
>>39238972
>>39239032
>>39239073
Where do you guys go that dentists aren't condescending as fuck? I've gone to about fifteen different dentists over the years and they're all snobby assholes who act like even the slightest mistake in dental hygiene is equivalent to walking around with shit smeared all over yourself.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.