[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckboys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 18

File: fuckboy.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuckboy.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
The "Bad Boy" is dead. Long live the Fuck Boy.

Contrary to popular internet belief, most women don't actually go for the stereotypical, 90s-style, Chad bad boy character who is big, buff and plays sports. Instead, they go for the modernised Fuck Boy.

Common characteristics of the Fuckboy
>Almost always tall
>Slender, well-defined, boyish face
>Looks homosexual but isn't
>Effortlessly has a good body, either by being tall/skinny or by lifting a few weights to gain basic definition
>Smokes weed, does cocaine
>Very sleazy personality, pulls women with creepy tactics that would be called "rapey" if not performed by a Fuckboy
>Narcissist
>Edgy hipster/indie dress sense
>Effortlessly perfect hair, never goes bald, thins or recedes. Doesn't have to style hair in order for it to look good
>Doesn't even play sports, if he does he plays gay/effeminate sports like tennis
>Can get away with having nerdy hobbies because he is a Fuckboy. 90% of the time he will fuck girls through these nerdy hobbies, eg. Meeting up with online game friends and boning them
>Rude to other men, treats men shorter/less socially adept than him as subhuman scum
>Many of them play guitar and/or sing, receive endless praise from women and society for this
>Puts the absolute minimum effort into attracting girls, still fucks them within days of meeting them
>Is almost never in a relationship. If he is then he cheats with other women and gets away with it

We should all mourn the loss of the Old School Chad. Bad Boy Chads were easy to deal with and easy to spot. Some Chads were even kind to Robots. Chads had emotions and could suffer heartbreak at the hands of their women. The 21st Century Fuckboy, however, is a cruel and heartless creature. They can be found anywhere, in any hobby, and are impossibly arrogant. They even make up a significant percentage of /r9k/.
>>
File: 1406087263049.jpg (152KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1406087263049.jpg
152KB, 1024x576px
>>39238285
tfw I spent most of my adult life becoming conventional chad only to deal with this
>>
>>39238323
Sorry dude. It's not 2001 anymore. You should have clocked this.
>>
>>39238337
OUCH

I'm alright with it. girls who are attracted to this sort of dude are almost always a superficial and selfish type. better not to even interact with them
>>
>>39238285
What should we call them to separate them from the defeated Chads? I'm thinking something avant garde
>>
File: 143463272.jpg (8KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
143463272.jpg
8KB, 247x204px
>>39238285
>tfw chads will never come back
>>
>>39238285
I've been called a "fuckboy" by girls before and for a long time I didn't really I didn't really know what it meant

Tbqh I thought it was new slang for "rent boy"
>>
>>39238411
>I've been called a "fuckboy" by girls before and for a long time I didn't really I didn't really know what it meant
fuckboy means bitch/pussy. White girls are so fucking stupid that when chief keef made it popular enough for them to hear it, they thought it meant a guy that fucks a lot
>>
File: westballz.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
westballz.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
as a femanon (female), my ideal bf is a shy cutie gamer

see example
>>
>>39238443
I don't think anyone interpreted it to mean that
>>
>>39238385
Something prissy yet still distinctly male. Justin maybe.

>>39238411
>Tbqh I thought it was new slang for "rent boy"

Nope, nope, nope. "Fuckboy" is the new equivalent of "bad boy", which is what I'm saying. Women apply it to these men who they sleep with as a half-insult, half-compliment. It's in a transitional phase now but soon you will see women proudly proclaiming that "fuckboys are my type". It's almost a subculture.
>>
File: 1487799928697.png (10KB, 299x309px) Image search: [Google]
1487799928697.png
10KB, 299x309px
>>39238285

Is it possible to cultivate the fuckboy aesthetic without having any of the sexual prowess or social skills?
>>
>>39238471
To mean what? It's been around for a while and was never mainstream enough for white people until chief keef. It means bitch/pussy, but white girls use it to mean a guy that fucks around
>>
>>39238456
>attention whoring this hard
pathetic
>>
>>39238484
How about Jody?
>>
>>39238456
>shy cutie gamer

So, a Gamer Fuckboy. Don't coat it in sweet language to disguise what you really mean.
>>
>>39238495
>It means bitch/pussy, but white girls use it to mean a guy that fucks around

Those white girls have redefined the word. No use complaining about it.

The men who used to be described as "fuckboys" started to own the image and made it into the new sexually desirable thing. Now they are the primary thing that women want. They have replaced the old, traditional macho man.

>>39238488
>Is it possible to cultivate the fuckboy aesthetic without having any of the sexual prowess or social skills?

You might be able to disguise as one but only if you have the necessary physical aesthetic.
>>
This is now a Fuckboy thread. Only fuckboys are allowed to post.
>>
>>39238488
>Get a fade hair cut ,
>buy expensive nike trainers
>wear extremely skinny jeans
>buy a Hugo boss/Armani t - shirt
>buy a north face/ helly Hansen jacket
>buy a flashy gold watch
>start listening to grime,garage and deep
house

Follow these steps and you are well on your way
>>
>mfw spent my whole adolescence trying to be a chad
>girls want effeminate fuccbois now instead

where do i find women who actually like masculine men
>>
File: 1503080768604.jpg (18KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1503080768604.jpg
18KB, 680x583px
>>39238285
That image pisses me off for some reason I can't explain.
>>
>not getting a fuck boy to eat the roast and get that fuck boy slurp

You're living life wrong
>>
File: IMG_4672.jpg (192KB, 633x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4672.jpg
192KB, 633x485px
>>39238488
Possible, I'm no chad but I've had a good amount of gfs as a lanky INTP. If you look good enough you can fuck mentally unstable girls that are attracted to that.
>>
>>39238535
Huh? how is Westballz a fuckboy? he seems really sweet which is a huge part of my attraction to him.
>>
File: looking corner cat.jpg (5KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
looking corner cat.jpg
5KB, 235x214px
>>39238285
So, that's still a bad boy, but it's basically a skinny, homosexual looking version of a bad boy?
>>
>most women don't actually go for the stereotypical, 90s-style, Chad bad boy character who is big, buff and plays sports.
Nothing has changed. Women always valued height and face above muscles.
>>
>>39238653
its an effeminate version. OP thinks this is what women want when in reality this is all women can find.
>>
>>39238635
Yeah, I know. Roasties think they don't want it but they do. They always do. And if they don't get it because they lied to themselves that they didn't want it, guess it's the better option over getting addicted to a good dicking. Getting a taste of that dick and they'll be craving that shit more than a heroin junkie going through withdrawals
>>
Nonfuckboys gtfo.
Proud to represent, hombres. When I walk on the street, I get to make passing eye contact with any female I see. Sometimes I'll even just let them watch me pass by. I recieve sexual pleasure from the idea of women finding me attractive. That is enough for me.
And I prefer it that way. If you dig into a woman's personality, you usually find that they wasted all of their thinking time. It's like this:
>spend hours and days offering your finest notions of honor and magnificence to someone that physically can't understand
OR
>be somewhat attractive and highly aloof and be perceived by females as how normies percieve females
Bird up, R9K & Sons. It's the year of the cyborg vs. the fuckboy.
>>
File: therodge.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
therodge.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Was he a failed fuckboy?
>>
>>39238834

Yeah. Look at those pussy eating lips. Girls were too harsh on him.
>>
>>39238484
I was thinking Jaden or Jayden. Keeps most of the Chad sounds, but immediately reminds of fuckboys.
>>
>>39238879
The reason he never got laid is because he spoke like an autist.
>>
>>39238456
>my ideal bf is a rich hollywood actor
>>
>>39238323
you can still make it as a chad. these fuckboys will never be as masculine as you. they are faux.
>>
>>39238285
Why can't you accept that there are some respectable people? They are just not often of western decent, and outside of the US' sphere of cultural influence.

The most attractive person isn't "chad" or a fuckboi it's someone with clout and respect you clowns.
>>
>>39239345
>outside of the US' sphere of cultural destruction.
This desu.
>>
>>39239345
>it's someone with clout and respect you clowns.

And the only men with "clout and respect" in women's eyes are pic related.
>>
>>39239167
he was also short and had a small penis
>>
>Almost always tall
>Slender, well-defined, boyish face
>Looks homosexual but isn't
OP homo projection
>Effortlessly has a good body, either by being tall/skinny or by lifting a few weights to gain basic definition
it's not effortless, what YOU do is effortless and it shows
>Smokes weed, does cocaine
aka has life experiences and isn't a pussy
>Very sleazy personality, pulls women with creepy tactics that would be called "rapey" if not performed by a Fuckboy
they put effort into their appearance and demeanor
>Narcissist
pot meet kettle
>Edgy hipster/indie dress sense
maybe you should try something other than cargo shorts and the same t shirt you wore in high school
>Effortlessly perfect hair, never goes bald, thins or recedes. Doesn't have to style hair in order for it to look good
not effortless, again, effortless is what you do and it shows
>Doesn't even play sports, if he does he plays gay/effeminate sports like tennis
as if you could even play tennis for 5 minutes without a heart attack
>Can get away with having nerdy hobbies because he is a Fuckboy. 90% of the time he will fuck girls through these nerdy hobbies, eg. Meeting up with online game friends and boning them
so what you are saying is that personality doesn't matter
>Rude to other men, treats men shorter/less socially adept than him as subhuman scum
he said unironically while making this post
>Many of them play guitar and/or sing, receive endless praise from women and society for this
it takes time and effort to learn an instrument, which you would know if you did anything other than play WoW and nut into your old socks for all of high school
>Puts the absolute minimum effort into attracting girls, still fucks them within days of meeting them
third time, it's not minimum effort, minimum effort is what you do and it shows
>Is almost never in a relationship. If he is then he cheats with other women and gets away with it
those women are not invested in the relationship either so they don't actually care
>>
>>39238635
>Im no chad
>good amount of gfs
Just shut the fuck up
>>
File: Mm1E-57S_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mm1E-57S_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>39239698
Okay then Jayden.

Don't you have some bipolar stoner chick to be slobbering on right now?
>>
>>39238285
Ill beat the fucc out of this obnoxious faggot.
>>
>>39239999
Nice quads (this is an original comment).
>>
>>39239780
Maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop talking about things youre inexperienced at.
>>
>>39240222
>>39239780
lmao fucking bitter virgin autists getting wrecked
>>
File: 1503290638082.jpg (73KB, 604x456px) Image search: [Google]
1503290638082.jpg
73KB, 604x456px
>>39240259
I too am lanky intp with multie gfs though
>>
The first time I saw someone use the word "fuck boy" I was wondering how they knew /fa/ memes desu
>>
>>39239698
Hello normie, and welcome to /r8k/!
>>
>>39238285
>Robots have bought into an outdated version of masculinity and are now realizing unless you've got great aesthetics TRP's "just lift" mantra doesn't work.
>>
>>39238285

sounds exactly like my sisters boyfriend
>>
I dont even know what the fuck I am

>6'3
>250, built like a linemen
>Richfag so I dress preppy and outdoorsy
>lift often
>play guitar and sing
>have an average face
>Get zero pussy

I have a chad body, Robot soul, and fuckboy interests. Should I kms?
>>
>>39238594
The ghetto. Black women still want a "real man"
>>
File: 1502233533005.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1502233533005.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
>>39240441
Yup.

No use lifting or trying to better your appearance. You need the trademark Fuckboy Facial Aesthetics, Fuckboy Jawline and Fuckboy Personality. Lifting literally matters for NOTHING. Muscles attract precisely ZERO women in the 21st century, unless you already have all the other attractive qualities.
>>
>>39240472
No, you should go outside or be more outgoing. That will increase your chances tenfold. I believe you have immense potential, anon.
>>
>>39240497
If you have the aesthetics lifting matters though, both to women and to your own self confidence. I've always been more successful with women when I have better lifting habits.
>>
>>39240472
Sounds like the only thing holding you back is your personality
>>
>>39238285
>Even make up a significant percentage of /r9k/
Yeah that would be me you little manlet
>>
>>39240493
zero black ghettos in eastern europe senpai
>>
>>39240497
>Muscles attract precisely ZERO women
That is a flat out lie
>>
>>39240764
Have you considered a sex vacation to Atlanta or Oakland?
>>
>>39239535
They're literally saying he's just worth his looks. How is that clout and respect?
>>
>>39241133
>Taking women at face value

They SAY they only value him for his looks. But in their MIND they have deep respect and lust for him BECAUSE of a combination of his pristine looks and Fuckboy personality.
>>
>>39241172
Yeah that's like saying men respect hot women. You obviously don't know shit. Wanting to fuck someone does NOT mean you respect them, male or female.
>>
File: bieber-coverstory-square.jpg (398KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bieber-coverstory-square.jpg
398KB, 2000x2000px
>>39241229
>Wanting to fuck someone does NOT mean you respect them, male or female.

Okay, now I can tell that you're a woman.

Women are beholden to their sexual desires in a way that men are not. When they see a Fuckboy, it doesn't matter just how much their brain tells them "he's trash, don't sleep with him", all of their emotions and their primal desires are screaming "PLEASE fuck me".

If these women didn't respect Fuckboys, why would they stick with them and be strung along so blatantly? They obviously DO respect men like this, and are simply unable to hold back their animalistic lust.
>>
File: 1495762938560.png (233KB, 610x417px) Image search: [Google]
1495762938560.png
233KB, 610x417px
>Chads were sweet to me, an omega
>they always use to involve me in their jokes
>sure, they made fun of me occasionally but it wasn't malicious
>they were just funny and cool

>fuckbois appear
>just loud and stupid
>abhorrent personalities, hated by everybody but fellow fuckbois and roasties
>no redeeming qualities
>mfw we lost strong powerful men for weak-jawed mongrels
>>
File: 1501537908113.png (339KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1501537908113.png
339KB, 680x680px
>>39238285
thanks for this post anon i was blaming chads the whole time but fuckboys are to blame thanks for this i see clearly now fuckboysare the real enemy XDDDD fucking awesome how society degraded this hard, back in the old days the way to win a womans heart was to genuinely love her and respect her and give her nice things then all the females had a thing for the sexiest guy, muscle and height and shit started to matter for some odd reason, and then all the girls wanted a piece of that so then sprouted the greed that we see today "why have one lady when i could have 2.. and all i have to do is not let them find out about eachother" and then fucking this modern day fuckboy shit, i dont even know where this came from its just really autistic
>>
>>39240472
You should hire a professional wingman or pick-up coach or something
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.