[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people here will deny what's she saying is true unattractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (70KB, 1022x590px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
70KB, 1022x590px
>people here will deny what's she saying is true

unattractive men are another species.
>>
>>39238082
If an equivalent-ugly woman approached me like that I'd be flattered.
>>
so another women hate thread?

i feel the same way when older women or single mothers hit on me fuck off im a 27 yr old virgin tho idk anymore
>>
>>39238082
Women like this need their skulls split open. It blows my mind that women aren't more grateful men aren't killing them by the hundreds. Instead you have cows like this, the unmitigated gall.
>>
>>39238263
maybe men like you simply need to fade away and stop being leeches on the beautiful half of humanity. Nobody wants you here.
>>
>>39238082
This is way too honest to be written by a woman.
>>
>>39238298
>Nobody wants you here
You and I both know that's a lie. In any case get lost, you're on a board where my posts are part and parcel. Yet again some dork trying to insert himself.
>>
>>39238298

But few women are truly beautiful, and only stay so for a decade maybe 2.
>>
Would you want old landwhales hitting on you every day?
>>
>>39238082
Of course every word she saying is true... All women feel this way....

Everything is true except at the end when she mentions older men... 10 years older than her or even older and how that grosses her out....

If she actually feels this way then she's the exception to the rule

I've never met a hot young chick that wasn't attracted to an older man

It starts in high school when Auburn 15 and 16 year old girls are having sex with college guys. It continues into their twenties when they're screwing 30 and 40 year old men, and by the time they're Thirty theyre having sex with 60 year olds...

Sorry

It's a fact

Females are always looking for a bad father figure
>>
>>39238326
He's right. What is the source on that text OP?
>>
File: IMG_20170821_190435.jpg (999KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_190435.jpg
999KB, 1920x2560px
>>39238335
Females are only beautiful from the age of 15 to 17

After that they are used up pieces of crap
>>
>>39238364
Any attention is better than zero attention.
>>
>>39238326
not if she's a feminist t b h
sounds like them

>Only hot men should talk to me every other man is sub human

does sound like women to me until they hit the wall and need betas then its

>were have all the good men gone?
>>
>>39238463
How would any of you guys know the indicators of how a woman writes?

Let's just be honest... You have absolutely no experience with females whatsoever so your opinions are moot
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS

It doesn't matter if you're short or tall or fat or skinny

SELF CONFIDENCE IS WHAT ATTRACTS WOMEN
>>
>>39238503
>>39238539
Stop posting, you're terrible at this. People have way too many freedoms in this world.
>>
File: 1458284523601.png (789KB, 1887x2545px) Image search: [Google]
1458284523601.png
789KB, 1887x2545px
>>39238503
>How would any of you guys know the indicators of how a woman writes?
Oh silly namefag. We study these creatures every day. For what purpose would one of the hivemind so easily give away the game with everything we always parrot?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.