[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies like alcohol so much? pic unrelated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Why do normies like alcohol so much?

pic unrelated
>>
They haven't tried any cool drugs.
>>
>most alcoholic drinks taste good on atleast some level
>alcohol makes you feel good
>>
Alcohol is legal and makes you feel nice.

Untill your tolerance is too high for it to affect you without drinking hard liquor. I hate alcohol now. I can drink 12 beers and feeling nothing. Such a waste of money. But if 6 can get you hammered it's worth it.
>>
>>39237331
It's a way to feel good and relax while still being in a social environment. It does the same thing to normies that anime/vidya does to us.
>>
Why do autists like the internet so much?
>>
>>39237331
drinking alcohol atm
>>
>>39237331
Because most people are stuck at 14 mentally.
>>
>>39237331
Normies like blinding themselves to the futility and meaninglessness of their existences. Rather than accepting that there's no inherent purpose to their lives and attempting to forge their own paths regardless, the settle for drowning their brains in an endless slog of drugs, alcohol and sex in the hopes that one day they'll just stop thinking altogether.

That is the normie dream: not to stand tall against their cosmic insignificance, but to simply forget about it.
>>
Normies have a few drinks in moderation in a social setting
A robot drinks hard liquor by himself
>>
File: laughing-bonobo-360x240[1].jpg (92KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-bonobo-360x240[1].jpg
92KB, 360x240px
>>39237331
>he thinks robots don't drink
>>
>>39237331
>not being an alcoholic
underage pls go
>>
>>39237685
This actually

Very unoriginal but original comment
>>
>>39237490
This man is asking the important question
>>
>>39237331
Normies need alcohol to have fun, because their sober brain can't think outside of the limits of normalcy.
We robots have wilder brains, we naturally have those thoughts. Normies can see that, so they shun us for it. When robots drink alcohol, it's to numb the pain and forget, not to have fun.
>>
>>39238494
>i-i'm more intelligent than n-n-n-normies so I have no friends. ;^)
>>
>>39238494
>tfw to intelligent thinking beyond limits
>>
Everybody likes alcohol desu. Some people just don't know it.
>>
Don't know why normies like it. I like it because I feel like chad.
>>
>>39237331
ethanol causes euphoria
euphoria is desired because it feels great. drinking culture is pretty retarded though, blackouts and puking is pretty terrible and there is no reason why anyone should drink enough to get this fucked up
>>
>>39237331
Haha kimmy looks like a fun guy he should hang out with trump and learn how to do the hair I would play snakes and ladders with him
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.