[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls have to be so fucking hot? Why must they taunt us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1285.jpg (239KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1285.jpg
239KB, 1500x2250px
Why do girls have to be so fucking hot? Why must they taunt us?
>>
>>39236022
Their hotness is for attractive males only. The rest of us are left with two choices: live on and suffer for the rest of our unfulfilled lives, or escape this nightmare by blowing our brains out. Neither of which includes women in any capacity.
>>
File: seaqueen.jpg (276KB, 550x2566px) Image search: [Google]
seaqueen.jpg
276KB, 550x2566px
Because you're supposed to want to fuck them.
>>39236061
The solution is to masturbate to anime girls and eventually vr and waifubots.
>>
It's just not fair. I want it so bad
>>
>>39236022
Cosmetic products are to blame. There is tons and tons of things out there they use to make themselves look more appealing....to Chad. You're just there to validate them, to make them feel good and happy when you compliment them or try to woo them.
>>
File: IMG_1228.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1228.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
>>39236339
Yeah, cosmetics are what makes Kate's boobs so wonderfully plump
>>
>>39236022
attractive women are allowed to dress hot and provoque us, yet we can't rape them or have sex with them, that should not be allowed
>>
File: 0rrYntvl.jpg (66KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
0rrYntvl.jpg
66KB, 568x640px
They're always so damn attractive
>>
>>39236368
Yep. You'd be surprised whats out there. Take a stroll down the Women's cosmetics isle next time youre at a big store and just take a look at all of the tools they have to make your life more miserable and Chad's more fruitful.
>>
>>39236061
kill them before you blow your own... truly includes women
>>
>>39236061
95% of men will lose their virginity, find a girlfriend, be normal. It's just the people here who can't.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.