[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get pic related? I desire this kind of life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: i want a family.jpg (116KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
i want a family.jpg
116KB, 1024x814px
How can I get pic related? I desire this kind of life.
>>
>>39235937
Be alive in the 50s if not you could start by getting. Gf and moving to a small town in the south
>>
Travel back to Berlin 1941 and tell Hitler not to invade Russia
>>
>>39235937
Quit being so unlikeable
>>
suck on jesus' chode
>>
File: 1xaxd.jpg (111KB, 812x531px) Image search: [Google]
1xaxd.jpg
111KB, 812x531px
>>39235937
>sincerely join an abrahamic religion, preferably hardcore Protestant if you're in the US. Attend your place of worship regularly; it should be your watering hole and main social outlet.
>abstain from excessive indulgences like masturbation, anime, vidya, etc. All your free time should be used for mission groups or volunteering with your religious sect.
>develop strong social skills and an indomitable will; patriarchs lacking either are worthless
>meet a likeminded girl through religious circles; go through the song and dance of courtship
>have a steady paying job that keeps you in one place.
>be willing to accept an ass-ton of sexual repression, self hatred, and quiet desparation.

Pretty feasible, actually.
>>
>>39236073
If you're going to be religious why the fuck would you want to be Protestant. Catholics are way cooler
>>
>>39236099
He wanted a """traditional""" nuclear family, insular Protestantism is the express route for that. I personally like E. Orthodoxy and Catholicism better, but it doesn't suit his purpose.
>>
>>39236073
The proletariat and oppressed people are more like the starving Africans, the Indian and Chinese slaves in sweatshops, and the bombed Arabs.
>>
>>39236119
Traditional nuclear families are fucking gay and most depictions of it are pure pastich for the sake of fragile boomers nostalgia
>>
>>39236211
You've got some fair points. Op still wants what he wants though.
>>39236175
On a global scale, yeah. I think that's more on a local one.
>>
>>39236211
nothing gay about a man in a dress bumming you in the rectory, good point man
>>
>>39236293
I'm a top and sexuality isn't real
>>
>>39235955
Normalfag tier history meme.
>>
File: medium.gif (579KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
579KB, 300x169px
>>39235937
I don't
I want to live in a small Room,play video games all day,sleep 12 hours a day and have a trap bf to fuck everyday
Is that asking much?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.