[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it normal to have blood when you brush your teeth? i brush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: vodka.png (403KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
vodka.png
403KB, 604x604px
is it normal to have blood when you brush your teeth? i brush every morning and theres always a bit of blood
>>
It's because you're not brushing them properly or enough. But it's quite common.
>>
>>39235763
I never understoon why robots have a problem going to the doctor or dentist
And no, it sure as hell isn't OP
>>
>>39235763
It's not normal, it means you have gingivitis but it's nothing to worry about and will go away on its own if you maintain proper dental hygiene.
>>
>>39235763
>is it normal to have blood when you brush your teeth?
No, visit dentist. Might be brushing too hard or gingivitis.
>>
op here again

another thing, is it normal to have to repeatedly have to spit for like 20 minutes after brushing even after rinsing my mouth out?
>>
>>39235777
Because either
>we're NEETs living with parents so we need to tell parents about our medical problem but we're too autistic and scared to do so
>we're students without time, money, or support to go get treatment
>or we're wageslaves without time or money to get treatment
>>
Just floss, your gums will get healthy in a few days.
>>
>>39235926
i flossed a few days ago
>>
>>39235763
Also you need to floss or this will happen.
>>39235777
It's expensive.
>>39235790
Don't rinse after brushing. Just spit.
>>39236092
Floss every day.
>>
>>39236288
you are not supposed to leave toothpaste in your mouth i thought
>>
>>39236510
I'm not sure who told you that. All the fluoride and the other ingredients get washed out of your mouth if you rinse. If you use a tartar control toothpaste with fluoride, leaving it in your mouth is how it works. That's how it makes your gums healthy and strengthens the enamel on your teeth. Otherwise you might as well brush with baking soda, or nothing.
>>
>>39235776

This, most likely you've got lots of plaque down where the gums begin, brush that shit over, then floss and scrape off the plaque in that area with a toothpick, then brush it over again, some say don't rinse after brushing but I'd recommend you rinse properly to get rid of all shit you brush loose and then wash your mouth with some fluoride. The first days you're gonna bleed as fuck after flossing but once you've kept your teeth clean for a bit you won't bleed nor will it hurt.
>>
>>39235763
Get a medium/small cup of water, like a coffee cup, fill it with hot water from the tap. (just hot NOT boiling hot) then add a TEAspoon of salt to the cup of hot water. Stir in salt until completely dissolved.

Rinse mouth with the cup of salt water before, during, and after brushing your teeth. Make sure to gargle with it as well.

Only the beneficial bacteria will survive the salt onslaught. All other nasty bacteria that fuck up your mouth will be killed off. But only if you do this regularly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.