[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you could do it all over again, what would you do differently?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 87.jpg (471KB, 2254x1439px) Image search: [Google]
87.jpg
471KB, 2254x1439px
if you could do it all over again, what would you do differently?
>>
Start with a hunter instead of a warlock
>>
>>39235074
try to grow taller
>tfw 5.8
>>
>>39235074

There was this pivotal moment I keep flashing back to. I was 10 and my dad had signed me up for football without telling me. I burst into tears on the car ride over because I didn't want to be forced to play. He relented and turned the car round...

I think about what if that car had made it. What if I spent my summer playing football instead of video games in my room alone. What if I had gone to regular practices instead of getting a gym exemption through all of high school.

There's a chance it would all be the same, but I can't help but think I could have stopped myself from becoming so gross and lazy.
>>
>>39235167
Ahem
>titan master race
>>
did a lowfat diet in college very successfully. i was already too fucked up in the head by then. wonder about if i'd done it sooner-- like summer before i started high school.
>>
File: 1502454073605.png (301KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1502454073605.png
301KB, 604x604px
>>39235074
I probably wouldn't drop out of high school to play WoW again. I don't know if it would actually change anything, but at least I'd have a chance at not becoming the pathetic friendless NEET I am today. Also I wouldn't be such a fucking gossipy beta bitch that I somehow manage to drive away both of the only two girls that ever admitted to having feelings for me.
>>
>>39235074
start going to university right after HS
>>
>>39235544
He should have tried to talk to you about it. Maybe he could have got you into a outdoor activity that you might have liked and used vidya as a reward system. Idk.
>>
>>39235459
this.
t.5'4
>>
>>39235544
Fuck I wish my parents did that, they literally did the opposite to me.

Parent's didn't want to play sports after school, because it "distracted me from my studies"

My mom would even (literally) cry, about how much she's done for me, and how I'm so ungrateful, and how I don't care about them at all, and emotionally blackmail me. Don't feel guilty for being a half NEET.
>>
I'd probably just do it all with he wisdom and foresight that I've gained through my experiences.

I would have to stave off the horror, anguish, and depression that comes with having to develop myself all over again. I'd be isolated because I wouldn't have the patience to deal with my peers experiencing puberty for the first time. I'd be upset having to redo all the school work and exercise. My bank account would start at $0 again.
>>
>>39235074
>chad
>friendly npc
>chad is your friend
fuck off normie lies
>>
>>39235074
Report my parents to someone for being drug addicts and raising me in a shithole
Actually try in school
Try and build some amount of self confidence so I dont drop out of highschool because I'm so terrified of everything
A lot of things man.
>>
I would've smashed more roasties in high school instead of blowing them off to smoke weed.
>>
>>39235074
If I could start my life over, I'd play more sports. Focus on studying and good grades less and instead develop strong social skills and networking.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.