[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I live with myself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: the wageslave.jpg (55KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
the wageslave.jpg
55KB, 386x661px
How do I live with myself?
>>
The wageslave life is a dreadful existence.

I know because I lived that and thankfully escaped it.

If you're reading this, I have good news, you've escaped it too hint: you're dead
>>
>>39234385
Rejoice in the fact you are not the sloth, the elephant man, or the superautist. The chart is outdated anyway, r9k has changed since (politics shill needs to go to normie section etc) and I'm pretty sure being a wageslave is just a type that is applicable to more or less any other robot except the sloth.
>>
>>39234385
Why would anyone live like this???
>>
>>39234580
I can't live alone without an income.
I can't secure an income without a full time job.
If I drop the income, I have to live with my parents, who constantly push me for my social failure and to try and try when I just want to rest. It hurts to be near them.
>>
>>39234385
Reading that actually made me feel great about my life, because I work as a software dev. I love going to work, I read on the train, I eat healthy and I make enough money that I no longer worry about money.

Thanks!
>>
Going to college to be a Salaryslave wish me luck
>>
File: IMG_0238.png (432KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0238.png
432KB, 720x708px
Pray that you're one of the lucky ones, I guess, pic related

Your free time probably should be dedicated to figuring out exactly how you're going to escape into a far more pleasurable, meaningful, gratifying situation. It exists, too. Just takes the right amount of cognizance and hunger
>>
File: 1440279266118[1].jpg (1MB, 2400x1800px)
1440279266118[1].jpg
1MB, 2400x1800px
>>39234547
I'd trade place with any person who can be both alone and at rest.
My ideal life is one of low stress, low responsibility, and the cheap comforts of reading, vidya, music, movies, masturbation and sleep.
>>
>>39234385
>working for money
>not making your money work for you

I'm 25 and I work 4-8 hours a week. I earn 1800 euros a month (profit) just from one apartment that I rent out using airbnb. I pay almost no taxes bc I use bitcoins to hide my money.

Get capital - become free
>>
>>39234800
>just like be born into a richer family lmao
>>
>>39234822
Keep making excuses. I wasnt born into a rich family famelam
>>
>>39234846
>i am 25 year old and without working i own an apartment in a busy enough city to rent it out for above minimum wage of passive income
>i achieved this through no luck at all, all skill and merit

Keep making excuses, fag.
>>
>>39234859
>own

You cant even read mate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.