[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do non black guys prefer weave or braids on black girls???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_4735.jpg (120KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4735.jpg
120KB, 320x240px
Do non black guys prefer weave or braids on black girls???
>>
>>39234221
no one prefers wigs. No one prefers black women either. just go gay already.
>>
Weave is horrible. Why don't you grow your own hair?
>>
Straightened natural hair is fine, even if it gets a little bit frizzy.
>>
>>39234332
Well keeping natural hair straightened all the time causes damage and isn't feasible in the summer.
>>
>>39234353
>better shave it all off and put a wig on! derp
>>
>>39234353
It's about to be fall though
>>
>>39234221
Doesn't matter. Not into bestiality.
>>
Just shave it off and wear a wig.
>>
I wouldn't date a black girl, but weaves have always struck me as kinda cunty.

Go braid or go home. We like natural beauty.
>>
>>39234270
This
no one wants to date a niggress.
>>
bebe, go bald
>>
>>39234221
>do i prefer fake hair or fake hair with a pound of polyester braided in
>neither of which get washed
hmm what a hard decision
>>
>>39234221
Both are gross as fuck. Straightened is ok.
>>
>>39234353
Grow your curls out. It's a massive pain in the ass to keep it maintained and detangled, but at least you're embracing something that's a part of you and not the shorn locks of some poorasfuck Indian or Chinese woman.
>>
I like girls with afros personally but I know that isn't popular at the moment. Whatever you feel most comfortable with really, weaves, straightening and even braiding seems high maintenance as fuck.
>>
>>39234666
>>39234732
Yes, afros are surprisingly ok too, but not that great.
>>
Afro > braid > straightened > weave
>>
Without a doubt the best black girl hair is when they just grow it normally and just deal with it as it is.
All that gross tightly tied hair is weird, and fake hair is worse
>>
>>39234221
Neither. Fake hair looks trashy, like gold chains or plastic diamond encrusted iPhone cases.
>>
>>39234929
I'm mulatto and seeing the efforts my mom puts into her hair makes me wonder how half of the black chicks in uni have even decent hair. Must work at it for years.
>>
>>39234221
>Do non black guys prefer weave or braids on black girls???
natural hair fro. what's the point in being with a black girl if you don't even get her real poofy hair?
>>
post pic of your real hair, nubian queen.
>>
Black women disgust me.
>>
Neither, natural or bust.
>>
>>39234353

Why do you have to get a weave or braid your hair?

Black hair is totally fine unless its really short or grows into an Afro.

Most black hair looks fine, you fuck it up yourselves.
>>
>>39234221
Whatever an afro is. I love afros on my goddesses
>>
>>39234221
natural hair only, weaves should be illegal
>>
>>39234221

>Braids
They're fake
>Weave
Nigga it's a wig, just because it's on a black doesn't not make it a wig

Tl;Dr there's no attractive way for black women to style their hair
>>
>>39236783
Most black women have afros.. what are you talking about?
>>
curly hair on a black goddess imo
like that gal from Game of Normies
she's hot

captcha: glasgow for sale
>>
Why the fuck should black women have to change their hair to impress some guy? Wear the hair you want that makes you confident and happy and makes you feel beautiful.
>>
>>39237436
>Why the fuck should black women have to change their hair to impress some guy?

Because black women are the least desirable and least married women in the USA so they are thirsty as fuck!

Weaves stink btw, you may not be able to smell them with your negro nose but I can!
>>
File: PARTED-AFRO-PUFFS-484x650.jpg (37KB, 484x650px) Image search: [Google]
PARTED-AFRO-PUFFS-484x650.jpg
37KB, 484x650px
>>39237183
>Tl;Dr there's no attractive way for black women to style their hair
afro puffs qts ftw
>>
File: 1499690877384.png (88KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1499690877384.png
88KB, 489x423px
>>39237631

Absolutely fucking disgusting in all aspects
>>
>>39237631
Her edges make it extra cute
>>
File: solaneknowles.jpg (198KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
solaneknowles.jpg
198KB, 600x720px
>>39237631
black women are a mess

i wish we would start aborting nigger babies
>>
File: K0zO0a8.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
K0zO0a8.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
>>39237631
>>39237907
East north/African black women are superior.
>>
>>39234221
Nothing better than an afro.
>>
i'm still waiting for op to post pics of her hair.
come on, op.
>>
File: afrrroo.jpg (897KB, 1354x1295px) Image search: [Google]
afrrroo.jpg
897KB, 1354x1295px
>>39238131
Really youd rather have this then some soft long hair you could run your hand through? it looks brittle and gets bugs and shit particles stuck in it
>>
>>39238160
People are being pretty shitty, so I wouldn't blame her if she didn't.
>>
File: black_cutie.png (1MB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
black_cutie.png
1MB, 750x1000px
>>39238087
>East north/African black women are superior.
can we make this a black qt thread? would be comfy.
>>
>>39234221
Black girls should just leave their hair natural IMO.
>>
I think braids/dreadlocks are legit the nastiest hair ever, like it's so gross omg

I don't get why black women don't just wear their natural hair. They look cute with their puffy afro hair. Like, not a big giant afro but a shit little tiny one is cute.
>>
>>39234221
I prefer nooses
>>
>>39238230
Not all black girls have fros you brainlet roastie whore.
Their hair varies in texture and curl pattern.
>>
File: 1.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>>39238201
Sure as long as ppl don't post shit like this >>39238179 , she lowkey looks like micheal jackson. Pic related is another east african girl.
>>
>>39238261
Well whatever. That's probably because "black" can mean anything from 100% congoloid to 80% european. I just know that braids are gross looking.
>>
>>39234221
White guys who like black women prefer natural hair to both of those
>>
>>39238240
>I prefer nooses
t. edgelord
>>
>>39238278
Iv'e seen videos of Africans doing DNA tests that show 100% African yet their hair has soft nice curls and you could easily run your fingers through them. They're not European.
>>
>>39238179
Afros are soft when maintained and can be styled in so many different ways.
I prefer afros to straight hair, but so many black women fall for the weave meme
>>
>>39238269
>>39238087
>East north/African black women are superior.
They aren't even black. Genetically they aren't and they share no features with black people besides skin color. They're closer to whites.
>>
Short hair for black girls is cute. So short.
>>
File: oprahnigger.jpg (30KB, 468x354px) Image search: [Google]
oprahnigger.jpg
30KB, 468x354px
>>39238269
It's funny how these "attractive" niggers all have white features.

Why not post real black women.
>>
>>39238394
>White features are broad nose, full lips and dark skin
What you mean is to post women that more resemble your stereotypical views of black women
>>
>>39238357
I suppose your right depending on your definition of "black", their technically Caucasoid but let's be honest, in any European country they'll be treated like any other black person, Arabs are Caucasoid too but same thing.
>>
>>39238394
Real black women don't have to be fat, or do you consider being skinny a white feature?
>>
>>39238418
>in any European country they'll be treated like any other black person
So? That doesn't make them look less like dark skinned white people
>>
>>39238394
>It's funny how these "attractive" niggers all have white features.
>Why not post real black women.
posts pic of fat old black woman to make point.
>>
braids. I know you can braid in extensions, but the whole look is a lot more natural and touchable than weaves. you can't play with a girl's hair with weaves in it. you can play with her braids.

braids are a lot more versatile, too. since her hair is still natural, she can take the braids out and have a cute afro, or do a different style of braid. besides, there is a cultural thing, too. let white girls be white and black girls be black.

I am black, btw.
>>
why are there no black fembots posting qt hair itt? disappoint.
>>
>>39238394
that's because they are attract to YOU. Attractiveness is highly subjective. there are some objectively sexy features, like clear healthy skin, big bright eyes and a nice hip-waist ratio. anything to do with the face is totally culturally biased. hell, even body weight is culturally biased. consider that in the 1800 European women wore corsets and bustles to accentuate their tits, hips, and ass. At that same time, the Japanese were wearing kimonos that obscured the waist and made the woman look like a colored tube.

and anyway, who is to say that those features you think are attractive are "White" anyway? lots of people across all races have narrow noses and thin lips. who handed out licenses saying that only white people can claim the long, pointy noses?

personally, I don't think skinny noses, small eyes, and chicken lips are attractive. and given how much money the make up industry rakes in from white girls trying to look black, I would say I am not in the minority
>>
>>39238179
you have never touched an afro. they are soft and poofy
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.