[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it, I'm moving to SE Asia in 6-8 months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 22

File: no.jpg (63KB, 650x706px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
63KB, 650x706px
I'm giving western life one last try.
I'm almost done with my diet and fitness, have impeccable wardrobe, nice hairstyle etc.
By mid September I'm gonna try dating using the whole array of apps and websites.
If by 6 months I don't find anyone interesting *enough* I'm moving to either Thailand, Vietnam or the Philippines to try expat life out.
At first on a trial basis for as long as the tourist visa is.
And yes I am currently unemployed, quit my job back in the Spring.
I see no reason to work as I have no stimuli or career path anyway.

The nice thing about SE Asia third world countries is I could support myself via my internet shenanigans seeing how the cost of living is so cheap there (600$ Thailand-500$ Philippenes-350$ Vietnam).
I'm talking about a small studio apartment with wifi, a basic scooter, and decent amenities (NO luxury living, basically how I am living right now) while in any WESTERN country that's unthinkable.

What do you think?
>>
>>39234115
go for it me laddo
>>
Sounds good. I am going to do something similar after I am done doing my military service here in America. Society doesn't want me here and neither do most of my immediate family so why should I stay? Good luck man.
>>
>>39234115
DONT GO TO THOSE SHITHOLE COUNTRIES

Go to Taiwan instead (or Hong Kong). I am speaking as someone who has lived in Asia for 5 years
>>
>>39234115
>wanting to move to shithole asian countries because western women wont put out
???????
>>
>>39234212
What's the cost of living like in HK?
>>
>>39234212
>living in HK or Taiwan for the same cost as Thailand
lol nigga you dumb
>>
File: GaijinRepulsionEffect.jpg (21KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
GaijinRepulsionEffect.jpg
21KB, 320x180px
>>39234187
>>39234211
thanks bros

>>39234212
And live off what?
Besides, if i had to pick a "nice" country I'd go to Japan (again). But you need something like 1500$ per month to live there.
In addition, I purposefully picked those for the sexual tourism allure. Not because I want to necessarily engage in it myself, but because I'm curious about the whole scene and atmosphere.
Lots of guys I know have been to thailand and they always have the best stories to tell.
I'm not so young anymore and wanna experience or at least get a glimpse myself.
>>
>>39234225
>because western women wont put out
No, it's not that at all.
There's lots of trashy sluts around and the dating scene is generally a squalid affair of general harlotry, with the few good girls being in stable relationships.
Add to that the stagnant economy+my personal underqualification from a labor perspective and I literally have nothing to look forward to here desu
>>
You will be associated with the pedophiles and ladyboy chasers that migrate there regardless.
>>
File: 1498782510179.png (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498782510179.png
105KB, 400x400px
>>39234304
And you think all of that will just magically improve just because you moved to an even shittier country..?
>>
File: 1502995997996.png (190KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1502995997996.png
190KB, 872x632px
I live in the financial capital of the Philippines. It's still a shithole but there are gentrified areas for rich chinks which are relatively inexpensive. Don't know much about life outside work and my house though. You'd be able to cross the language barrier here more easily since most of the populace can understand and speak English to an acceptable degree.

You will gain the upper hand in dating, yes, but don't expect decent non-gold-digging women to fall onto your lap if you won't try. Hardly an incentive to abandon the comforts of first world living for easy women to me, tbqh. Are American women really that bad?
>>
>>39234365
Can you talk some more about your situation? I'm pretty curious about how life is a white guy in the Philippines.
>>
>>39234365
No, op is just an idiot with yellow fever.
He rationalizes that Western women are slutty and whorish, but if he moved to Vietnam or the Philippines he'd only attract heartless gold diggers.
>>
>>39234245
>>39234249

It depends where you live. Most expats in HK choose to live in right in the middle of the financial area, that's like moving to London or NY and complaining it's expensive. There's many many places in HK you can get a decent place for cheap. You can easily fund yourself from getting a simple teaching job (which are so so easy to get ). However if you had no job im not sure you could do it.

Taiwan is much cheaper than HK.

>>39234267
Do you have a degree (any degree)? If so you can get a simple teaching job so easily, even with no experience.

If you're going just for sex then I guess it's ok. After I've lived in Asia for so long now I simply despise to be around girls from Phillipines, Thailand or Indonesia.

1) Their accent is annoying as fuck
2) They are BRAINDEAD. I don't mean this an insulting way, it's just the product of growing up in those shithole countries with no education. They are the most boring people on the planet to date and you wont be able to talk about anything with them.
3) Because they are so easy to get laid with it becomes boring FAST. You might think sex is sex but i guarantee as soon as you cum you're gonna think what am i doing with my life in this shithole country surrounded by these idiotic sex slaves.

Taiwan girls:
- Extremely cute. Just looking at the average girl on the street, Taiwan girls are EASILY the most attractive in Asia. I would say in the world. Thailand girls are "sexy" in that you would fuck them once then never wanna see the again.
- They look up to white guys, but not in the "my life is so shit and im poor, please rich white guy, give me money and i'll give you sex" way that those from the shithole countries do. You still have to put some effort in so in the end its much more satisfying .
- Taiwan is progressive, educated country so the relationships are much more fulfilling
>>
>>39234115
>try dating using the whole array of apps and websites.

what a faggot.
you already know that whole shit is a marketplace for whores and the last chance of wasted (mentally and/or sexually) skanks.
>>
File: 1501627667938.jpg (60KB, 609x412px) Image search: [Google]
1501627667938.jpg
60KB, 609x412px
>>39234397
I'm a native, not a white guy, sorry.
>>
You should. I've lived in Bangkok for a year and it was the best time of my life. In a few years I plan to move there pernamently. Good luck.
>>
>>39234355
Why don't you re-read my posts instead of wasting my time? I've never even hinted at achieving anything resembling a good/ideal life there. Just something different.
At best, a new life path.
At worst living the NEET life comfortably like I do now for a few years.

>>39234365
>cross the language barrier here more easily since most of the populace can understand and speak English to an acceptable degree.
Yes I've been reading various blogs etc and that seems to be a key pro for picking the philippines over the others.

>gain the upper hand in dating
I'm not even interested in dating particularly or like Asian women much

>Hardly an incentive to abandon the comforts of first world living
What comforts? Western life is great (but not really even that) if you're middle class and up.
Try living off minimum wage as effectively a social reject and then get back to me.

>Are American women really that bad?
Yes western women in general seem to have been utterly ruined by modernity and lately feminism. It permeates their forma mentis (even the good ones). Add to that the hypergamic sexual market etc etc and it's quite a mess
>>
File: 1499451262591.jpg (221KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1499451262591.jpg
221KB, 1024x687px
>>39234419
>an idiot with yellow fever.
I don't like asians, nor I mentioned "easy women" or "whores" anywhere dumbass

>>39234423
> If so you can get a simple teaching job so easily, even with no experience.
I don't wanna be the English teacher, or have a real job tbqh

>They are BRAINDEAD.
Yes Asians are insect subhumans I know
Not that it matters since I don't relate at all to fellow westerners either so

>hey are so easy to get laid with it becomes boring FAST
Right I don't care much about sex, as I said I'm attracted to the adventure and the exoticness more than anything else. Plus money concerns as mentioned.

>Taiwan girls:
I'm not going to flippin Taiwan dude, but good for you that you found your place there

>>39234436
>you already know that whole shit is a marketplace for whores and the last chance of wasted (mentally and/or sexually) skanks.
Right, yea, and the alternative is?
>>39234464
Yea that's what I hear alot, thanks
>>
>>39234560
>Yea that's what I hear alot, thanks
Are you a native English speaker?
also this
>>39234423
>2) They are BRAINDEAD. I don't mean this an insulting way, it's just the product of growing up in those shithole countries with no education. They are the most boring people on the planet to date and you wont be able to talk about anything with them.
is very on point though. There's exception but they're rare and not great. But I see you're not looking for companionship so don't worry about that I suppose.
>>
>>39234560
ok fair enough. Phillipines and Indoensia especially have a lot of beautiful, amazing places to visit
>>
>loser white tries to go to Asia
>still a loser in Asia probably a pedophile

nice trope
>>
>>39234494
>Add to that the stagnant economy+my personal underqualification from a labor perspective and I literally have nothing to look forward to here desu
Your post implies you believe you will have better prospects in those afformentioned cuntries and 'something to look forward to', dumbfucc
>>
God damn you're privileged. This whole post reeks of it. Yikes
>>
File: 1499553544581.jpg (208KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499553544581.jpg
208KB, 720x960px
>>39234611
>Are you a native English speaker?
Yes I also speak Spanish(from school) and Italian (from family) fluently

>is very on point though. There's exception but they're rare and not great.
I don't know man. I never really was able to have interesting convos with western girls either.
>>39234783
>loser white tries to go to Asia
>still a loser in Asia
Right yea at least it's cheaper there (not that I'm a COMPLETE loser anyway)
>probably a pedophile
Where the hell did you get that? I'm not even into lolis or anything.
>>39234831
>implies you believe you will have better prospects in those afformentioned cuntries
It doesn't though. I mentioned being able to live off the internet because of cheap cost of life though.
>and 'something to look forward to'
Again, no it doesn't. I said that SINCE I have nothing to look forward to it's worth a shot.
But yea you could say cheaper living, women, adventure, exotic places, change of scenery and the general atmosphere/ambience are something I look forward to
>dumbfucc
fuck you

>>39234893
>God damn you're privileged. This whole post reeks of it. Yikes
Is this a Sjw joke? In what way I am privileged?
I'm poor and uneducated.
>>
File: wmaf.jpg (66KB, 677x351px) Image search: [Google]
wmaf.jpg
66KB, 677x351px
>racist loser white male and spineless self hating asian woman

every time
>>
>>39234933
>Yes I also speak Spanish(from school) and Italian (from family) fluently
Cool, you could make some money from teaching then if need be.
>I don't know man. I never really was able to have interesting convos with western girls either.
I feel you brother, but trust me, there's a world of difference. No that it should discourage you.
>But yea you could say cheaper living, women, adventure, exotic places, change of scenery and the general atmosphere/ambience are something I look forward to
Good, as you should. You will not be disappointed. Don't let the sour posts discourage you, you will have a time of your life. If you have any questions, shoot.
>>
>>39235007
thanks bro.
>If you have any questions, shoot.
You said you spent a year there, how long ago was that?
If recently (<5y) you could give us a run down on costs, location and share some experiences with us.
I'm particularly interested in cheap housing/accomodations and everyday life.
Most blogs focus on luxury living and/or whoring around instead
>>
>>39235059
>You said you spent a year there, how long ago was that?
>run down on costs
You mentioned $600 (20 000 baht) in OP. Yyou could live for that much, I myself earned 30 000 baht + 6000 for working half a day on Saturdays (I taught English at school).
Small apartments can range from 80 for very basic ones to 200 or more for something better equipped (like AC which really is invaluable there). I myself paid 7000 baht (~210 USD) plus under a 1000 (~30 USD) for utilites (water, electricity and most importantly (shitty) internet).
So that's housing. Food is very cheap, a meal will cost you a dollar or two if you choose to dine where the locals do, to which I wholeheartedly enourage you. Beers in 7-11 are around 50 baht so $1.5, in bars usually around 2 bucks or more, again, depends on the bar. I stayed away from the popular expat places and chose to drink at more "local" estabilishments.
Location - in Bangkok I'd advise you to get an apartment near a BTS or MRT station, makes life so much more conveniant.
>>
>>39235275
Dating: I used mostly Tinder since that's where the more educated girls seem to hang out. Usually I'd date (and I use that term loosely) uni students. Stay away from country girls, especially ones from Isaan. Golddigging whores. I made it a point not to pay for girls whenever we went out, out of fear that they would think they could bleed me dry. They probably wouldn't cause I was lucky enough to meet mostly nice, good girls from good houses, but better safe than sorry.
When it comes to looks, Thai girls really aren't blind and they can tell a hot white guy from an ugly white guy. I'm no looker and during my stay there I gained like 20 lbs, so I hooked up mostly with average looking girls. Oh well.
It's hard to make friends with Thai people cause of the language barrier, so you might want to try some expat communities to find friends, which I think you should do. You don't wanna be alone in a big city IMO.
People don't really speak good English there, so be ready.
Research visa runs.
>>
File: hot-filipina-woman.jpg (51KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
hot-filipina-woman.jpg
51KB, 750x750px
>>39235275
Nice post.
>You mentioned $600 (20 000 baht) in OP.
Yes that's the figure I got by averaging the crazy spoiled blog figures with the clickbait (u coud live off 200$/m !!!11 ones).
>I myself earned 30 000 baht + 6000 for working half a day on Saturdays (I taught English at school).
Very interesting..
>I myself paid 7000 baht (~210 USD) plus under a 1000 (~30 USD) for utilites (water, electricity and most importantly (shitty) internet).
That checks out from what I've read.
But you mentioned in Bangkok I'd advise you to get an apartment near a BTS or MRT station
so that makes your costs 20-30% higher than smaller, less popular locations such as Chiang Mai (I was thinking of even more remote and spartan ones desu).
>Food is very cheap, a meal will cost you a dollar or two if you choose to dine where the locals do, to which I wholeheartedly enourage you.
Yea. I also mostly don't eat anyway, and tend to cook my own food. But that's nice to know.

>Beers in 7-11 are around 50 baht so $1.5, in bars usually around 2 bucks or more,
I mostly don't drink anyway, in fact a problem I've run into with the aforementioned blogs about expat life is those people seem to have crazy high expenses because they eat out daily and drink/go clubbing plus have a whole array of other activities as routine.
I myself have virtually no expenses rn, apart from 150-200$ of food and 20$ for medication.
Add another 30$ for cigs and 30$ for fuel.
If my rent was cheap/free I could already survive off very little.
That's why I think life there would be comfy af.
And if I happen to pick up a social life/dating that wouldn't be prohibitively expensive either (unlike here, where a single simple night out can easily top 100$ if you're paying for your date)
>>
File: thai-girl-six-pack.jpg (215KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
thai-girl-six-pack.jpg
215KB, 780x585px
>>39235382
>Dating: I used mostly Tinder since that's where the more educated girls seem to hang out.
Good to know. I like tinder and the immediateness of it.
>Stay away from country girls, especially ones from Isaan. Golddigging whores.
The goldiggers seem to be a recurring motif
>I made it a point not to pay for girls whenever we went out, out of fear that they would think they could bleed me dry.
You got away with splitting the bills? wow
>It's hard to make friends with Thai people cause of the language barrier, so you might want to try some expat communities to find friends, which I think you should do.
Yea that's the plan. Not really *need* it but it's nice to have some friends.
This is another thing that attracts me about the expat life, the opportunity to meet other westerners easily, tourists etc. In addition to (from my POV) foreign locals.
>You don't wanna be alone in a big city IMO.
What do you mean by this? Is it because of the danger or loneliness? I used to be basically completely alone in Tokyo and I enjoyed it.

>People don't really speak good English there, so be ready.
Yea I know. And I suppose picking up Thai is also very hard (and weird)?
>>
>>39234115
>could support myself via my internet shenanigans

explain anon
>>
>>39235705
>explain anon
I'm a modder as a hobby, plus crypto stuff.
It's not at all crazy to make 400-500$ off those per month. Plus I have my savings and if push comes to shove theoretically your family could chip in if you were living in a place where let's say you could survive off 500$.
Kind of like retirees going to third world countries more or less.

And as anon has mentioned, you could always find some pseudo-occupation for a few bucks.
>>
>>39235460
>so that makes your costs 20-30% higher than smaller, less popular locations such as Chiang Mai
Oh yeah that's very true. Even in the outskirts of Bangkok like Nonthaburi you can get an apartment for 60-70 bucks. I just wanted to live in the middle of a sprawling city, it has always been my dream. So it's all up to you where you wanna live.
>and tend to cook my own food
Well that's the thing, some of the basic apartments don't have kitchens, so you'd have to get an electric cooker. Just something to keep in mind when apartment hunting.
All what you've read is true. The expats love their expensive clubs and stuff like that, so no wonder they have expenses. I myself was baffled by al the fucking pool parties and club outings they took part of.
>You got away with splitting the bills? wow
Yeah, quite easily desu. Might be because like I said I mostly dated educated girls who had some understanding of the western culture, but IDK. Maybe they were just intimidated. Or too polite to say no.
Little anecdote here: I went for some noodles for breakfast with a girl once after a night spent together and she expected me to pay for her, but I insisted she pays for herself, wanting to stay true to my rule. Reluctantly she did, but I had never heard from here again. In hindsight I could have just paid for the noodles, it was just 40 baht, but it was the principle! Oh well.
Cont. in next post.
>>
>>39235636
>the expat life, the opportunity to meet other westerners easily, tourists etc.
There's plenty of that.
>In addition to (from my POV) foreign locals.
I wish I could have made some Thai guy friends, but it seemed close to impossible. For one, the guys speak worse English than the girls from my experience. For two, I just have no idea where I could meet Thai guys to hang out with.
>Is it because of the danger or loneliness?
Lonliness. Bangkok, despite what you might have heard, is a safe city. I felt incredibly safe there, even coming back home at night. The chance you get mugged or attacked is pretty nonexistant. That's not to say that crime doesn't exist, but don't go looking for trouble and you'll be fine. You gotta watch out for scams and the like though, and be careful who you trust. If something seems fishy or too good to be true, chances are it is.
>And I suppose picking up Thai is also very hard (and weird)?
Oh yeah. The tones is what fucks it up the most. You can learn some basic phrases, but to have an actual conversation, you'd have to actually study it. There's people and language schools offering lessons, but I can't comment on their efficiency. And don't even think about learning the god damn "alphabet". Shit's bananas.
>>
I've been living Vietnam for several years, and trust me, don't worry about gold diggers. The women here don't care much about money, if you're white there's a high chance you're gonna get a QT gf. I've known people with shit paying jobs and a small apartment get really pretty GFs. Besides if you came to Saigon, I could teach you Vietnamese cause I'm radical B)
>>
>>39236184
What's your story, anon-kun? Do you work there?
>>
File: are-filipinas-sexy.jpg (37KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
are-filipinas-sexy.jpg
37KB, 750x742px
>>39235968
Goshdarnit I had typed out a long ass response and my pc BSOD on me.

Long story short, yea it all sounds good; your "rule" was a bit autistic and unnecessary (after the first date or so) and yea you choose the EXPAT life, it's not EMIGRATION with the aim/hope of being assimilated into the host culture. Same for all SE Asia with a minor pinoy exception due to cultural bonds pre-existing

>>39236184
>if you came to Saigon, I could teach you Vietnamese cause I'm radical B)
I've read Saigon to be relatively expensive nowdays. Can you write about average costs as the other anon did?
>>
>>39236224
Father came here for business. Lived here my whole life basically, gonna move out of country as soon as I finish education.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170823-002605~2.png (2MB, 1080x1482px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-002605~2.png
2MB, 1080x1482px
>>39234212
Anyone suggesting to live in HK is a RETARD. Cost of living is NOT cheap and it's a fucking overcrowded shithole. I live here right now. I fucking hate it.

Also, Chinks here are rude as shit and admit themselves that Hong Kong sucks for the most part. "You don't live in Hong Kong, you survive" - I've heard this quite a few times.

I took this picture on the bus today. This happens every day in main areas which you MUST travel through if you want to live here properly.

Yeah, don't come.
>>
>>39236301
Sorry parents pay for the bills but I can give you averages. $150-300 for a nice room in a villa with nature close by. 30minutes drive by a motorbike. $400~ for a scooter, secondhand with all papers. Essential for getting around. Cigs are a dollar a pack. Respectable bars have an average of $3-4 per drink. Food is around $5 at max. $2-3 if you eat street food. Fillin up your scooter tank will usually be $5. Refilled once a week maybe? If you want to make your own food groceries aren't too expensive iirc.
>>
>>39236473
30 minute drive to the city center, that is.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170823-003723.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-003723.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>39236412
Here's another one I'd like to share, just to show how amazing the overcrowding is.

Every weekday at Wan Chai station, approx. 2pm (not even the biggest peak hour).
>>
File: hot-pinay-bikini.jpg (49KB, 750x1004px) Image search: [Google]
hot-pinay-bikini.jpg
49KB, 750x1004px
>>39236412
>>39236549
How bad does those chinks smell btw?
Horrifying desu.

>>39236473
Yes those figures seem to be inline with what I've read, with other cities being considerably cheaper, BUT it's apparent to me you live a middle class life and even in Saigon you could get by with much less if need be.
>>
Isn't there an ISIS presence in SEA? They have kidnapped white tourists and beheaded them.
>>
>>39236301
>your "rule" was a bit autistic and unnecessary (after the first date or so)
Yeah you're right I suppose. In my defense, I was still learning, she was literally the first girl I've been with (sexually or even on a date).
>you choose the EXPAT life, it's not EMIGRATION
True I suppose, I wasn't really sure what was gonna happen before I got there.
>EMIGRATION with the aim/hope of being assimilated into the host culture.
Yeah, I don't see that even happening in SEA. Or Asia in general.
>>39236323
Hey that's pretty cool. So you're not Asian huh?
>gonna move out of country as soon as I finish education.
Why is that? Do you dislike it there or just wanna try something else?
>>
>>39236576
aye above middle class here but definitely middle class in first world countries. Darned shame though, thought that Saigon was one of the more cheaper cities.
>>
>>39236652
As far as I know, it's just in some parts of Philippines. Thailand has their share of issues with muslims in the south but they're not affiliated with ISIS AFAIK.
>>
>>39236576
Funny you ask that. I was thinking about how bad they smelled today. And it's really hot at the moment, so many of them are sweating and they stink like rancid, sour body odour especially in crowds. Deodorant apparently isn't a thing.

I was sitting in the train and some sweaty as shit fat guy leaned onto the glass pane next to me and I had to move. Absolutely disgusting. The smell was seeping through the gap.

Can't wait to get the hell out desu
>>
>>39236660
Nah I'm Asian. It's just that I'd much rather live in a first world country with better colleges and job security. Besides, I speak English better than any other Asian language I know.
>>
>>39236723
Oh I see. Fair enough. So how is Vietnam for someone who would like to move to SEA in the next few years? Any jobs for westerners beside teaching English?
>>
>>39236412
Im chinese and i can confirm, hong kong is a fucking shithole. move to mainland , there are a shit ton of cities to choose from. or at least taiwan is better
>>
File: filipino_bargirls_women_01.jpg (326KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
filipino_bargirls_women_01.jpg
326KB, 1024x683px
It is ALWAYS hilarious with anon and their fantasies when they talk about SE Asia (Thailand, Phillipines, etc) and they post light-skinned East Asian-looking females as if they look anything the 'same'.

This is what SE Asian females look like esepcially the ones that work as barmaids or chase after white men ...
>>
>>39236717
nice LARP bro.

East Asians dont 'stink' when they sweat. BIOLOGICALLY they dont have the genes that produce stinky sweat.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/people-without-underarm-protection/
http://www.verygoodlight.com/2016/12/14/koreans-dont-produce-body-odor/
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/10/east-asians-dry-earwax-and-adaptation
>>
>>39236771
Laws are loose as fuck definitely. Vietnam's economy is booming and it's becoming more advanced, but with that comes the increase of cost. I'll be here for a few years more so it's safe to say that it's pretty livable. I'd say that another option compared to teaching English could be fitness coaching. You'd have to have some qualifications but, it's be hard to get a job that's not teaching/starting up your own business without knowing the language. Don't take my word for it though, I haven't had a job here. A good place to ask might be a Facebook expat group.
>>
>>39236825
They're random pics off a blog dude.
The pale one is Japanese and it even says.
I dont even like Asian women
>>
>>39236876
Then why do they stink like hell then?
>>
>>39236825
lmao they look like primates
>>
>>39236825
It is ALWAYS hilarious when people who have never been to the respective countries post bar girls as if they are somehow representative of the entire female population. But hey, don't let me stop you, less angsty whiteys there, more girls for me.
>>
>>39234115
bad idea if you don't look asian and people are going to target you because they think you have money.
>>
>>39237023
>they are somehow representative of the entire female population

This pic comes from a website about Korean missionaires in Phillipines. 4 of the girls here are Filipino and 1 is Korean. Guess which is which ...

SE Asia is the melting pot of Asia (similar to Central and South America) with East Asians who are mostly Chinese, Indians, and native SE Asians. Light-skinned SE Asians are almost always Chinese / Chinese ancestry and they are the wealthiest people in SEA. The vast majority of SE Asians are :

1. Brown-skinned
2. Flat-nose
3. Short
4. Flat face

than East Asians and look like this >>39236825. You are the one who is watching SE Asian media where everybody is light-skinned and look East Asian because they only put those people on TV. It is similar to Mexico where everybody on their TV looks like they from Italy while 75% of their population are brown native indian-looking mestizos.
>>
I would way rather go to south america (colombia). Its almost as cheap as any SEA country, the women are 100x hotter, you can teach english without a degree (shit pay tho), small amounts of cocaine have been decriminalized, from where I live its only a $350 flight where as SEA is $900 - $1200 and like 15 hours.

Idk its easy to just say you're going to leave but it takes gigantic balls to actually quit the west and move out. Many things can go wrong, you can run out of money and be stuck, you can get robbed or attacked, your can die of food poisoning. Then there is the issue of getting a visa because after 3 months these countries want to know what you're doing and why you are there. Its not as easy as it all sounds.
>>
>>39236876
Nah, they do stink. Do you have any idea what causes stink? Bacteria. You're an idiot. It's inevitable that a bunch of chinks who don't use deodorant or any scent masking chemical would stink in an extremely hot environment that would foster bacteria. Asians do sweat.

If you don't believe me, I implore you to stand in a hot, enclosed crowded area with a bunch of middle aged Asian men. You'll be crying for relief. Don't bother responding because I deal with this shit every day and there's nothing you can say to convince me that I am NOT smelling bad body odour.
>>
File: 1.jpg (49KB, 1080x714px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49KB, 1080x714px
>>39237169
Lol. I don't need your "convincing". I've been there, I've lived there, I've seen it and the reality is very different to what you're trying to portray.
Pic related, a Thai girl. Don't even try to tell me she's not pretty.
This is my last response to you cause I really have no interest in proving you wrong any further.
>>
>>39237176
>south america (colombia)
And become a disembodied head sitting on someone's car hood?
>>
>>39237195
>Bacteria.
You didnt even read the links did you? Asians dont produce the bacteria that eats the sweat to produce body odor. And I never said, Asians dont sweat. Try educating yourself and try not to 'sound' like an idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor
>>
>>39237169
I'm all of those(except short, 5"11')but people still think I look fine, given I'm a feminine looking guy. Not all the females here are ugly, besides a lot of Asians are from other countries.
>>
>>39237267

The crime rate is surprisingly not bad at all these days, but it has some really bad areas you have to stay clear of as a gringo.
>>
>>39237269
East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor.[20][21]

You don't even read your own links. It doesn't say they don't have body odour. It says they're less likely to stink, naturally. Add in incredibly hot and humid climate, crowds and poor hygiene habits and you have people who stink like no tomorrow.

Now shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Yingluck Shinawatra.jpg (6KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
Yingluck Shinawatra.jpg
6KB, 272x185px
>>39237235
>Pic related, a Thai girl.

Probably not as Thai websites always use Chinese models in their sites. But if she is, then she probably has Chinese ancestry. You do Chinese Thais or those that have Chinese ancenstry are about 20% of the Thai population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Chinese

The Thai royal family has Chinese ancestry and every 'elected' leader of Thailand for the last century has Chinese ancestry (see pic as an example)
>>
>>39234365
>Are American women really that bad?

We over protect women here and they suffer no consequences for their bad behavior. Males don't have authority over the family or marriage because of the gynocentric laws. Cucks are lining up to date single mothers and judges give women a slap in on the wrist for their crimes instead of throwing them in jail.
>>
Girls in the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam are all pretty ugly. The good ones are very good but the vast majority are not attractive at all. But if you're attractive enough that you can get the .1 percent of top filipinas then you've got it better there than anywhere else in the world.

If you're a pedophile then yeah it's pretty worth going there regardless of anything else.
>>
>>39237319
HOLY SHIT. Did you you just omit the entire section talking talking about the gene for body odor?

"The ABCC11 gene is known to determine axillary body odor and the type of earwax. A single-nucleotide polymorphism, resulting in a loss of body odor in people who are specifically homozygous for it. Firstly, it affects apocrine sweat glands by reducing secretion of odorous molecules and its precursors. Secondly, it is also associated with a strongly reduced / atrophic size of apocrine sweat glands and a decreased protein (such as ASOB2) concentration in axillary sweat.

The non-functional ABCC11 allele is predominant among East Asians (80 - 95%)"

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED
>>
>>39234115
yo all retards believe you can just buy a plane ticket and move to another country. and what visa exactly are you applying for, OP?

sure, for you in the first world things are much easier than for third world scum like the rest of us. but it is for a reason, who in the right mind would rather stay in a violent, insecure shithole. i'll tell you, NO ONE. at least not by their own choice.
>>
>>39237340
Vietnam has a large population with Chinese ancestry. You're saying they're cuter so t h e r e y o u h a v e i t.
>>
>>39237480
The "hop on over for a few days in another country via scooter and get a visa on arrival" Visa plan.
>>
File: vietnam-map.jpg (258KB, 1400x2110px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam-map.jpg
258KB, 1400x2110px
>>39237498
Everybody in Northern Vietnam are basically ethnically from Southern China. However in Southern Vietnam, they are more native SE Asian-looking.
>>
>>39237425
I didn't read your dumb links because your premise is retarded. I don't even know what you're arguing for. You're literally trying to say that Asians CANNOT SMELL EVER, when WE ALL KNOW THEY DO? Yes, most of them may naturally smell a lot less than westerners. But add in environmental factors and LOTS OF PEOPLE and you WILL experience bad smells in places like public transport more often than you would in a western country. Yes, I've lived in both.

Honestly, you must just be some extremely upset Chink.

You're the larper around here.
>>
>>39237480

Its surprisingly hard for an american to get a visa in those countries. So these losers will have to come back, now have even less money, with no options here in the US, nowhere to go, nowhere to stay.
>>
>>39234115

Okay, living in Asia is good, I've done the whole ESL thing in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam and China.

600$ is not enough to survive in any larger city with basic western amenities, you're going to be living in a third world village where nobody speaks any English, I did this in Thailand on my first bout of ESL teaching, it's fun for 3 months than it's really sucks, my advice for you would be for you that if you have a degree go to Malaysia, and don't go anywhere aside from Kuala Lumpur, it's a good place to live, it's quite first world, if you don't have a degree go to China, if you can find an agent they'll give you an invitation letter for a 60/90 day 10 year multiple entry visa and you'll get paid around 1.8k-2k plus accommodations, usually paid in cash. The work is easy and loving is pretty good, avoid tier 1 cities like the plague(Beijing, Shanghai, ect.) Go for Tier 3 cities the pay will be the same and your money will go twice as far. You can do the above mentioned in any country but you'll have alot harder time.

Worst case senairo, I don't know how it works personally but I know a guy who taught in Cambodia, and he told me that a 1 year multiple entry business visa can be bought for 300$ and teaching work and be found quite easily in Phnom Penh, you'll get 1k a month if you don't have any experience/degree/CELTA which is plenty enough to survive and have an okay life.

Don't leave with anything less than 5k anon, god speed good luck.
>>
>>39237548

I've been following a few guys on youtube who went to cambodia. Its supposed to be so cheap they said you can literally leave with $1500 and make it easily. Problem is........its fucking cambodia. Its africa tier poor and not much to see or do.
>>
>>39237548
Have you taught in Singapore at all? I've been looking to move there long term after I've seen/read horror stories of ESL teachers in the countries you mentioned
>>
>>39237525
Idiot cannot read and doesnt even know what he wrote. See >>39236717

>"so many of them are sweating and they stink like rancid, sour body odour"

Asians do NOT produce body odor from sweat, this is a biological FACT. Educate yourself you DIPSHIT because you are like a little baby covering his ears saying "2+2=5" over-and-over again while ignoring biology. And I never said "Asians cannot smell", just "Asians cannot smell from sweating".

From food, not showering, dirt and grime, and various other reasons, you can smell. East Asians do not produce body odor in any large amounts as White people WHO DO stink from body odor. It is hilarious you are complaining about stinky Chinese when you ARE the one who stinks to the Chinese. Inferior ...
>>
>>39237425
Oh, by the way, I did read the parts you took out. It seems you fail at reading comprehension. It still does not say they lose body odour completely, just that they have a loss OF it.

The reduction in body odor and sweating may be due to adaptation to colder climates by their ancient Northeast Asian ancestors.[17]

'Reduction'. That's all you need to know. Learn to read.
>>
>>39237605

oh yeah and the guy said women/sex wise, the locals want nothing to do with you. Its either prostitutes or nothing, no inbetween. No dating or "girlfriends".
>>
>>39237524
Lots of northerners move south cause it's better. Besides some can look dark skinned flat nosed whilst cute dumb dumb. It's whatever though come here yourself and find out haha.
>>
>>39237605
>>39237548
Cambodia GDP per capita : 1,269.91 USD (2016)
That is African-tier poverty. dss
>>
>>39237634
Look! You just admitted they do smell, which was my point this entire time! I did not say they smelled any worse than white people naturally, I said they stink in crowds on hot days in the context of the pictures I posted.

Please work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>39237668

Yeah its horrific, however you can live a pretty stress free and simple life over there with minimum work. For me cambodia is a worse case scenario if nothing else in my life works out, I will go there with like 10k saved and retire. Maybe off myself. Because I'm not working a 9-5 here in the US just to be alone and "pay bills" until I'm 75 years old.
>>
>>39237678
Some things you wrote.

>Do you have any idea what causes stink? Bacteria.
East Asians dont produce the bacteria that causes body odor from sweat. White people do.

>would stink in an extremely hot environment that would foster bacteria. Asians do sweat.
East Asians dont produce that bacteria.

>hot, enclosed crowded area with a bunch of middle aged Asian men.
Excluding other factors, those East Asian men sweating would not produce any body odor in any noticeable amount especially compared to a White guy.
>>
I'm an expat in a third world country and I regret leaving the U.S. every day.

Think really hard about what life is like in a third world country, OP, and if you're ready for it.
>>
>>39237741
>>39237741
I may have been wrong about it all directly coming from sweat in most cases, but every other point still stands and you're upset over something ridiculous.

It is still body odour. They still smell. You're caught up over a small detail that I mentioned while simply sharing my experience. Get over it.
>>
>>39237632

I've never taught in Singapore, but I know one guy in Malaysia who did, it's typically not a good ESL destination because everybody for the most part already speaks "Singlish"(choppy but fluent English mixed with Chinese) so there's not really a market for ESL teaching, but if you can manage to get a job there you would need a Degree in education with a CELTA but on the upside you would be making at least 4000 SGD a month.
>>
>>39237927
Good to know, I'm finishing my degree in education this year and getting IB certified as well.

Is it even worth it to work in other asian countries with an edu degree/IB certification? Doesn't seem like they want anything other than ESL teachers
>>
>>39237642

Not going to lie, that's most of SEAsia

When I was in Thailand I dated this girl from the village for 6 months and she eventually moved to bangkok with me, so in total we were together for about 8-9 months, straight up while I was sleeping one night she took all my shit, laptop, cellphone, camera, about 600USD in cash and just left me with my passport and my clothes, legit deleted all of her social media accounts and never spoke to me again.

If you're looking for a good girlfriend, don't go to SEAsia, you'll do alot better with Chinese girls, that's why I recommended China or Malaysia for OP, these girls for the most part are educated, independent and not piss poor, you'll have to work a bit harder to get with these types of girls but it's not nearly as hard as dating back home. But it won't fall into your lap like it will in SEAsia
>>
>>39238064
holy shit what a cunt, did she even give red flags or was it just out of the blue?
>>
>>39238117

No honestly, she was so nice

Super affectionate, even up until the day she took all my shit, I was pretty good friends with her dad too. It was super odd and 100% out of the blue.
>>
>>39238064
Well I mean consider yourself lucky at least she left the passport
>>
>>39234115
>wahh wahh I can't get any western women

>time to go to the third world country that has absolutely terrible standards and shitty living conditions so i can appear better
>>
>>39238197

Eh I'm not even bitter over it, it was a good experience while it lasted, she was hot as fuck, plus I had plenty of savings to absorb the blow, I was kinda thankful for it because it gave me the push to try in a different country.
>>
>>39238174
This is what scares me about asian women. You can never seem to tell where they stand and they're always fucking mental. Doing shit like cold shoulder and pretending nothing is wrong when shits going off in their head.
>>
>>39238254
post a pic of her
I guess you probably don't have one though
>>
>>39238287

Eh I was like 5 years ago, I don't wanna sift though files to find one, she was good though, skinny as fuck, about 5'2", cute face, okay english
>>
File: thaivisas.jpg (243KB, 1054x1231px) Image search: [Google]
thaivisas.jpg
243KB, 1054x1231px
>>39237480
>yo all retards believe you can just buy a plane ticket and move to another country
You can though, 1000s of guys are doing
>and what visa exactly are you applying for, OP?
This is from the thai embassy itself jfc, it's like they like tons of westerners spending mad cash as it helps their economy
>for you in the first world things are much easier than for third world scum like the rest of us
Indeed my subhuman, poor, smelly friend.

>who in the right mind would rather stay in a violent, insecure shithole.
If you look up statistics for thailand it's not violent or insecure, and in fact major metropolitan areas in the West have HIGHER crimerate.

Your idea of western countries comes from movies and such. It's shit.
>>
>>39237548
>600$ is not enough to survive in any larger city with basic western amenities,
Dude if you're accounting for a hooker per day of course it isn't.

The average salary for Vietnam is fucking 220$. And here we have guys like you and tons of others saying you need 1k to live modest lives.
Nevermind that you can do that in some western countries too, so according to people like you SE Asia is MORE expensive than places like Spain fcs.
>Cambodia
Yea no thanks.
>>39237742
Then come back motherfucker.
Jesus this thread was comfy and nice and then all of sudden got overrun by negative nancies and idiots like the "asians don't smell" dude
>>
>>39238246
>wahh wahh I can't get any western women
Here comes another idiot. Have you even bothered to read past the title?

>time to go to the third world country that has absolutely terrible standards and shitty living conditions so i can appear better
You're so dumb your own greentext makes no sense. I mean, it makes sense to do what you mock me for allegedly wanting to do actually.

If you are a loser in X country it makes absolutely sense to go to a poorer/another one in general where you gain in status.
Dumbass.

Nevermind the 15$ hookers etc.
IF I wanted to do it for sex like the million other guys whose 100ks of vids and posts you can easily google, that is.
>>
>>39236825
>>39237169
>>39237340
Also to this idiot.
First of all how the fuck "thai girls" being pale or browner matter at all?

My guess is you're one of those nasty weird asians fixated on paleness as a beauty factor.

Secondly ANYONE can fucking google or youtube vids of random dudes walking around some thai town and look how "pale" the average skank in thailand is
>>
>>39238399

Nigger I've lived abroad for the past 7 years, unless you speak the local language, have atleast 10-15 local friends, have a working visa that allows you to not have to make a visa run every 30/60 days 600$ does not cut it.

You will be paying more for food, a Thai local will pay 40 Bhat for a plate of street food, you know how much you'll pay, around 100-150 Bhat per plate. You can cook at home, but really your savings won't be that much more.

Apartments, well unless you speak Thai or know somebody who is local you're going to be browsing English classifieds so around 150-200% more than Thais pay

Transportation, taxis will not give you the meter again you're going to be paying double or more for where you want to go, also you said you'll rent a scooter, and trust me if you're not thai, you'll only be able to rent a scooter, well good luck with that unless you have a long stay visa, because they won't give you a driver's license in a tourist visa, so look forward to paying about 300-500 Bhat a week in bribes to the police.

Visa runs, this one will kill you, it used to be easy you could just take the train to Cambodia for super cheap, but the new government will only let you have two visa exemptions by land per year, so you're going to have to fly in and out once a month, so there's about 200$ gone a month.

This isn't all Thailand specific, if you're a rich fag you could get a Thailand elite visa, or in Malaysia a MM2H visa, but since you're thinking you can live on 600$ a month that's not an option for you, your only option is to work, sorry to say, but unless you want to live in a rural village next to the border, you will not make it, maybe 10 years ago, not today.
>>
>>39238638

Oh yeah and when you eventually catch malaria from living in the village, which will happen eventually, you won't have employer provided health insurance, so you're going to end up footing the bill yourself, I'm not trying to be a dick, but living on 600$ a month in and foreign country is a bad idea, I would strongly advise against it.
>>
>>39236549
there are pictures of bigfoot less blurry than your pics.
>>
I wish I had saved money and did this straight out of high school in 2012, nowadays the peak of doing that has died out
South East Asian countries governments caught on years ago and already curbed a lot of the good stuff
Too many westerners have already beaten you to it and raised the prices and cost of everything
They also raised requirements of things for visas and teaching jobs (unless you do it under the table or deal with shady places)
I hate that I missed on out on the prime digital nomad days when it was easy and cheap
Now Chad and Stacy who already have decent money go to Chiang Mai to save a few bucks and try to live a "lifestyle"
>>
>>39238993

Smaller cities in china are still pretty good, also Malaysia is basically untouched, however you'll still need a bachelor's degree to teach, I heard about some bigger schools in Beijing that have connections to the government that can get you a working visa without having a BA, but I would strongly advise against living in Beijing.

I know if you have connections you can stay in a shitty tier 6 city in China without having a BA pretty easily.

If you're lucky a friend of mine got in before they required a BA for a work permit, his wifes family has some connections in the government and he was able to land a really good job for a state company doing something with exporting textiles.

The meme isn't dead yet, but you really gotta work for it.
>>
>>39239187
>Smaller cities in china
Which ones?
Malaysia isn't very appealing for the most part.
>you'll still need a bachelor's degree to teach
That's the issue pointed out. I wouldn't go to Beijing either (Would prefer Shenzhen but that's probably out of the question)
>I know if you have connections you can stay in a shitty tier 6 city in China without having a BA pretty easily.
No connections obviously
Define "shitty" and tier 6 city
>If you're lucky a friend of mine got in before they required a BA for a work permit, his wifes family has some connections in the government and he was able to land a really good job for a state company doing something with exporting textiles.
If only I were that lucky. I'm a broke failure and have nothing to show for the past few years of my life so my chances of having something good like that are slim to none, especially speaking only English
>The meme isn't dead yet, but you really gotta work for it.
Fucking Chad and Stacy
Fucking blog and vlog community
>>
>>39238638
Looks like you're scaremongering based on inanities. Blogs report an annual budget of 300-500$ for visa runs, so 25-40$ per mo.

The rest sounds like wild exaggeration.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.