[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you're still single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: binky.png (6KB, 81x233px) Image search: [Google]
binky.png
6KB, 81x233px
Tell me why you still single

>walking home from store after a bad day
>neighbor waits for me at the door
>weird, since i don't talk to her and she lives right next to me
>"hey anon, my friend finds you cute teehee", points out at cute girl waving at me
>tell her "fuck off, you and your friend, i don't have time for your games"
>think about it and urge to commit suicide comes up
>>
File: ishygddt.png (169KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.png
169KB, 382x346px
>>39233963
Assuming this is real (it's not)
It was probably a trap so they could embarrass you. Girls only unironically do that shit for turbo chads.

I bet you can guess why I'm single
>>
File: 1503108221351.png (73KB, 800x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1503108221351.png
73KB, 800x1009px
>>39233963
I don't beleive this story. Regardless I will post mine.

>end of second last year of highschool
>hot emo type girl in the year above has a thing for me
side note I still have no explanation for this 6 years later
>try and flirt with her
>fail miserably but she is some how still not put off taking it as cute
>first kiss with her after an exam
>invites me out with her friends
>daily texting gets more and more sexualy charged
>penis like an i-beam 24/7 in anticipation
>on the train there
>palms are sweaty
>mom's spaghetti
>start having a panic attack
>arive at my stop
>can't get off
>on the way home tears in my eyes
>phone lighting up but I can't even bring my self to look at it
>never hear from her again
pic related ever since
>>
>>39233963

Do you legitimately have Asperger's? Girls did this to me to like 6 times. They do it to embarrass you and make you look retarded as you get interested or as a part of truth and dare or some shit. You let out the right response. Girls rarely ever do this shit seriously even if it's to a chad.
>>
Because I will get arrested if I physically date someone here.
Unless of course I date online, but I am too prideful and see such thing as pathetic and weak.

I've reached the point where I really do not give a fuck anymore and will initiate anything to anyone, I've broke my limit already.

So I decided to fuck it all and stay single until I move out, which probably will never happen.
>>
>>39234114
It actually was. I'm still regretting this shit and i want to believe she wasn't a trap, traps are uncommon in this country because they're still shamed. I'm not ugly but I'm seriously insecure
>>39234169
This might be true,didn't think of that
>>
>>39234190
He meant a deceit not a trany you turbo spazz
>>
>>39233963
Because my Dad takes my wagecuck money from me and never financially supports me, and I'm trying to save up. If I went out on dates, I would end up spending money so I just hang around the house on my days off where my Dad criticizes me for not getting out of the house.
>>
File: The_Alien.png (132KB, 294x209px) Image search: [Google]
The_Alien.png
132KB, 294x209px
>>39234205
Fuck man I'm fucking stupid aswell
>>
I have zero desire to be with anyone.
>>
>>39234169
I guess I was was kind of using her as an extension to cut off some people
>>
>>39234248
>sed, hide behind veil of puns and jokes
>>no clue how to be romantic, only good at witty banter. Fumble and get awkward the moment the convo turns serious
>>history sperg- rarely share interests with girls
>>no liscense, getting it this year

holy shit your not me from last year are you?
>>
File: IMG_7612.png (341KB, 634x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7612.png
341KB, 634x483px
>my friend over there thinks you're cute
Wow that must feel great to experience
>>
>>39233963
>contract leprosy
>take meds like I'm supposed to, be cured/permanent remission
>it doesn't fucking matter, every relationship has ended within 24 hours of finding out my former condition.
>>
>>39233963
I always hate when that happens, I don't want to assume the worst but it was mostly likely a cruel joke
>>
>>39233963
I only want a girl like me which seems to be almost nonexistent.
>>
>>39235000
>current year
>leprosy

What the fuck? Where do you live?
>>
>people unironically arguing if a woman is to be trusted
>on /r9k/
>in 2017

Of course a situation like this is usually a joke or game. If a real Chad on the other hand comes up to you and does this, it's a rather high chance of it being a real option. Don't blow it.
>>
>dating depressed qt cuban grill
>qt has divorced parents and little sister with diabetes
>have only seen the father sober once
>"hey anon, I'd rather split for a while; if my father found out we were dating, he would hurt you, and I don't want you to get hurt"
>k
>>
>>39233963
>>"hey anon, my friend finds you cute teehee", points out at cute girl waving at me

please post a pic of that cute girl.

I already envy you.
I want to envy moar.
>>
>>39235199
ooga, booga, in Africa
>>
File: 1447939122455.jpg (51KB, 368x425px) Image search: [Google]
1447939122455.jpg
51KB, 368x425px
>drink too much
>vindictive and jealous
>self deprecating and neurotic
>find women boring and cba to try anymore

My last gf was pissed because we ""literally never did anything" which is kind of true but the bitch made less than I did and didn't drive. This was a few years ago but she'd be a sjw lefty nut by now anyway. I was drunk and broke up with her on the phone one night. Working with women for a few years was a big eye opener too
>>
Nigga I've never even had a chance
>>
>>39233963
the only way to get out of this awkward situation is to send a small gift basket(can be cheap as fuck) and say exactly this. "Im sorry anon, my childhood pet died this morning. Dont take it personal." You're off the hook, but no more weird outbursts. Stick to one word answers if you dont want to listen to normies. Unless they're retarded they'll get the hint and if they dont, then say fuck off.
>>
because my AvPD and the depression that accmpanies it prevent me from form an intimate relationship with others.

my existence is to suffer, lonely and miserable
forever
>>
I haven't really tried

also I stay at home a lot
>>
>>39234205
>turbo spazz
16 year old feminist from tumblr confirmed
>>
File: IMG_1757.jpg (142KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1757.jpg
142KB, 1366x768px
>>39233963
I'm not single anymore, fuck it feels guuuuud
>>
>chronic depression
>no energy to do more than the essentials
>there's a girl that likes me I believe, but she's bad at conversation, which means I'd have to lead the conversation too.
Too much of a hassle. I'd rather play videogames and lose my virginity to a hooker at 30.
>>
I've never expressed interest in a girl and a girl has never expressed interest in me.
I assume that, because not one girl has ever made it known that I have any attractive qualities whatsoever (but some girls have approached me and insulted me despite not knowing them or interacting with them), that I have nothing to offer in a relationship and so have no reason to try.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.