[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harold Shipman vs Firm handshake dad Who wins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: shipmanvsdad.png (723KB, 1357x453px) Image search: [Google]
shipmanvsdad.png
723KB, 1357x453px
Harold Shipman vs Firm handshake dad
Who wins?
>>
Dad gives Harold a firm handshake expecting to get a job without any experience in the medical field
Harold gives him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>39233458
a firm handshake is no match for a lethal dose of morphine
Handshake dad will try to disarm Shipman of his loaded syringe, but no handshake is fast and firm enough to escape Shipman's well-trained hand as he pushes the plunger, filling Handshake Dad with enough morphine to kill a rhinoceros
>>
File: therecanbeonlyone.png (1MB, 640x756px) Image search: [Google]
therecanbeonlyone.png
1MB, 640x756px
There can be only one, Champ.
>>
>>39233458
As a medical student, Harold Shipman is my idol.
>>
bumping this thread for the winner
>>
>>39233458
>loser comes into my clinic
>I see his dad staring at us from outside
>holds his hand out
>"c-can you give m-me a job p-please?"
>give him a lethal dose morphine
>>
>patient asked me for a lethal dose of morphine
>gave him a firm handshake instead
>>
You've gotten way too hung up on it, and now you spend your life trying to force these shitty memes.
>>
>>39234834

this legit made me laugh fuck
>>
File: firm dose.jpg (38KB, 295x376px) Image search: [Google]
firm dose.jpg
38KB, 295x376px
>>39233458
original shitty gimp mashup
>>
File: 1503340008127.jpg (34KB, 416x406px) Image search: [Google]
1503340008127.jpg
34KB, 416x406px
Champ, you could either sit there and make excuses, or you could give that patient a firm lethal dose of morphine. Didn't raise a quitter.
>>
>FHD shakes Shipman's hand
>shipman uses his other arm to give him a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>39233458

What was Shipman's deal ?!

I read up about him and nothing indicates early warning signs or delinquencies

His mother died early and he forced some documents and was a prescription drug addict....

I know there isn't always a motivation but there's always the trigger kill and some underlying psychological reasons, being a "psychopath" isn't a reason in and of itself

He also hanged himself in prison which is peculiar and i guess somewhat logical/ also he looks like Robin Williams in *good will hunting*
>>
>>39233458
>tfw nobody will give you a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>39237149
Muslims get away with everything. Whenever horrible crimes against humanity are comitted the lying press is in full damage control and says "motiv unknown - but psychological troubles".
>>
>>39237329

?! literally wtf are you on about

How did you magically turn this into a racial purist discussion, this has nothing to do with what i was saying.

Muslims get away with everything ? lol seriously Islamophobia and racial issues must be really present in your daily life
>>
>>39237433
>being a "psychopath" isn't a reason in and of itself
You sound like a fag, I hope whatever country you are in gets infested with Muslims.
>>
>>39237471

Why are you upset and what does this have to do with Muslims ?

Seriously you're projecting so hard right now, this all you man, yes being a psychopath doesn't guarantee you becoming a serial killer, this is objectively true.

>I hope whatever country you are in gets infested with Muslims

I'm seriously confused, there's no logic here, you're just an angry racist that got his dick all hard about Muslims for some reason, perhaps fix your personal issues and stop watching 24/7 news for starters
>>
>>39237550
Islam is not a race you moron.
>>
>>39235468
The Handship Dad
>>
>>39237562

Stop deflecting

Right so you're really mad about a religion/Islam

Also the fact that you said >I hope whatever country you are in gets infested with Muslims

Shows that you are preoccupied and mad about refugees, islam in general and terrorism, clear indication of underlying racist agenda

Your lose stay mad
>>
>>39237649
Yeah, not loving terrorism is clearly racist.
>>
>>39237649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdkOH-N8A6s
>>
>>39237694

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mz0_x7313I
>>
>>39233458
>tfw nobody will give you a lethal dose of handshake
>>
>>39237755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruf2uoaoZbk
>>
>>39237649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wwjrwTNgxM
>>
File: delet this3.jpg (364KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
delet this3.jpg
364KB, 500x376px
>>39237912
>a lethal dose of handshake
>>
File: doc facepalm.gif (298KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
doc facepalm.gif
298KB, 200x150px
>>39233652
I hope you don't go on to be my GP
>>
>>39238515
>normie who wants to die in a horrible car accident just because that's how other normies die
Death by morphine is absolutely the best way to go.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.