[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder what life's like for an attractive person.........

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: 1503402780663.jpg (598KB, 1724x2591px) Image search: [Google]
1503402780663.jpg
598KB, 1724x2591px
I wonder what life's like for an attractive person.........
>>
>>39232709
I imagine the world must seem like a very different place. People admiring you the moment you walk into a room, opposite gender throwing themselves at you, employers eager to have you on their staff regardless of your qualifications... free shit from all directions. This shitty planet is probably not so shitty in the eyes of beautiful people.
>>
They live on tutorial mode, literally nothing can go wrong.
>>
>>39232907
mohammed could throw drain cleaner in their face
>>
File: DSCF0085.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0085.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
who do you think believes they are more entitled to attention?
the super model in OP's pic or the guy in my pic?

it's hilarious to know that normies will keep putting the unfortunate people down and propping up the people who are already privileged.
>>
>>39232957
well islam is like gamegenie, they're a wild card who live outside the laws we native citizens live by
>>
File: f938j.jpg (1MB, 2013x3000px) Image search: [Google]
f938j.jpg
1MB, 2013x3000px
>>39232972
That's a good way to put it.
They are a necessary evil; waking us up from our liberal dream world.
>>
>Wake up
>Hmm should I post the selfie of me in my bra and panties or the one in my swimsuit

basically the day's dilemna
>>
>>39232709
>>39233003
Jesus, these women are very skinny, especially in their mid section
>>
File: 1473702620727.jpg (15KB, 339x436px) Image search: [Google]
1473702620727.jpg
15KB, 339x436px
>>39233023
>models
>not very skinny
cmon anon, that's a common knowledge.
>>
>>39233023
Supermodels aren't meant to be attractive, they're walking cloth hangers.
>>
>>39233031
I knew that models were supposed to be these super lean figures but I never paid attention to them cause I never understood the hype. I always assumed when women complained about models being so skinny I thought they were just being envious land whales, but apparently not
>>
File: palvin 81.jpg (115KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
palvin 81.jpg
115KB, 1500x1000px
>>39233023
fashion models usually are.
swimsuit models are meatier
>>
>>39233023
You're supposed to look at the clothes, not the model. Clothes look their best on a very thin person.
>>
>>39232957
At least they still have sympathy and connections form their life as an attractive person.
>>
>>39232781
No the world is full of ugly people from their perspective.
Ugly people who are petty and only care about their looks.
Bitter about people who don't like them for their personality.
>>
>live life on tutorial mode
>still manage to be just as unhappy as the average Joe
>>
>>39235773
>>live life on tutorial mode
>>still manage to be just as unhappy as the average Joe
how? how are you so retarded? how?
>>
I'd kill my entire family in cold blood to be at least an 8/10.
>>
>>39235664
That does not even begin to make sense on any level.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJNXCpfDrNo
>>
>>39236114
i just want to die, being attractive doesnt do anything for me not the guy you replied to btw
>>
>>39232709
They have many problems like you do but dont cry about it on an image board and usually do something about it
>>
I knew a gril who did a year of modeling in Italy. She's miserable, bordering on suicidal. A history of booze and substance abuse going back to the age of 13, before puberty even turned her from a skelly into a hottie. For the most part she can't know whether people want her for the looks, and she's aware they mostly do want her for the looks. She's probably the only intelligent woman I've met in my entire life and her unironical crippling depression (as in vegetates in her apartment for days) is something I never imagined anyone that good looking being capable of going through.
>>
>>39236183
She is a antention whore
> hurr hurr being sexy is so bad
> hurr people like me for my looks hurr hurr
I hope she kill her self
>>
>>39236114
Misery is relative. If you don't have any big problems, you make a big problem out of your small ones.
>>
>>39236221
This attitude is why r9k is worth less than dogshit these days. How can you be attention whoring when you don't even leave your home and spend your entire life pretending that you're doing good in front of everyone except a handful of people?
>>
>>39233066
>say fuck it ang go lazy mode even though your job's requirements boil down to being stay in shape and walk for pretty big cash
>people consider you a ceilbreaking hero for being a fat piece of shit

Gets the nogging jogging. Then again fat acceptance is a safer route for people like her.
>>
>https://www.instagram.com/jacquelynjablonski/
>autismtomorrow.org
kek
>>
>>39236126
If people want to be around you just to play your video games does that make you feel good? (When you were a kid)

If people just want to be around you because you look attractive that's the same principle.

What happens when no one wants to play the video game? What happens when you get old?
>>
>>39236173
>i just want to die, being attractive doesnt do anything for me not the guy you replied to btw
why do you want to die? are you sick of the world being nice to you most of the time? of girls (or guys if that's your thing) smiling at you and being kind toward you? what the fuck is going on in your life that is so bad to outweigh the perks of being beautiful? don't say it's the pressure to be perfect or some shit. that's like rich people being upset about keeping up with the joneses, because that is a choice (rich people can choose to live modestly and be at peace with that quite easily if it's actually a desire).
>>
>>39236182
>They have many problems like you do but dont cry about it on an image board and usually do something about it
they have people bending over backwards to fix their "problems" for them, to gain favor.
>>
>>39236183
>I knew a gril who did a year of modeling in Italy. She's miserable, bordering on suicidal. A history of booze and substance abuse going back to the age of 13, before puberty even turned her from a skelly into a hottie. For the most part she can't know whether people want her for the looks, and she's aware they mostly do want her for the looks. She's probably the only intelligent woman I've met in my entire life and her unironical crippling depression (as in vegetates in her apartment for days) is something I never imagined anyone that good looking being capable of going through.
oh it's so terrible to be wanted for anything at all. how 'bout she gives that a whirl? it's shit. sucks that she's an addict, but that's not uncommon. she couldn't explain to you why it even matters if people want her for her looks or not (her brain or whatever). it's all her stupid feelings. and because she's beautiful, she has a thousand men who are willing to listen to her pour her heart out. she could go to a cancer ward for children and hang out and bring beauty to these sad kids who see too little beauty. instead, she's wasting her gift.
>>
>>39236183
That's literally my dream girl.
>>
>>39236238
>Misery is relative. If you don't have any big problems, you make a big problem out of your small ones.
yes, because that is how retarded people think. doesn't make it less retarded. if you can get a swarm of people to help you with your problems because you're beautiful, then that's on you for not getting the help. you just suck. the rest of us never had the chance to flush our wealth down the toilet. we've always been poor.
>>
>>39236630
I don't know if I'm attractive but doesn't people smiling at you make you exhausted?
I don't want to talk to them and it's pain interacting with people.
I'd rather just use my phone.
I only like to smile at babies.
Adults always seem to have a alternative motive.
They smile as they walk up to you then they ask what cable package you currently have.
Smile then ask if there friend can cut in front of you in line.
Smile then say could you do me a favor.
>>
>>39236790
What do you know, mine too. It turns out that when someone's that mentally unstable, ghosting the living shit out of you comes naturally to them. Still, the time I've spent with her was the only time I genuinely felt alive in my entire life.
>>
>>39236183
>Everyone wants me but they don't want me for the right reasons!! My life is so hard!
>>
>>39236658
you seem to know a lot about them considering how far removed you seem to be. does going on r9k fix your problems? no it makes you complacent. You wont find love until you love yourself. you place far too much value on attraction and sexual desire and it clouds your judgement. i'm not even talking about MGTOW because those guys Still think hating women is healthy
>>
>>39236804
I'm not saying they're not retarded, just that they are often just as miserable as less fortunate people. Which they fucking deserve for being such retards.
>>
>>39236559
>If people want to be around you just to play your video games does that make you feel good? (When you were a kid)
>If people just want to be around you because you look attractive that's the same principle.
>What happens when no one wants to play the video game? What happens when you get old?
if i won powerball, i would be delighted to let people i was friendly with come to my mansion and have a blast. i'd be making these people happy-- same as being welcomed around beautiful people makes the non-beautiful feel accepted and more self-confident and happy (excepting anxious spaghetti spergs, of course).
>>
>>39236841
Honestly I have more compassion for a gril who did her best to be a well developed human being and failed to be seen as much other than fuckmeat than I do for self pitying human garbage that populates this dumpster. Not that I'm any better. It's why I'm here, after all.
>>
>>39236881
I don't want to be wanted for those things.
I want to be wanted for mutually beneficial gain.
>>
>>39236897
>does drugs and gets money just for existing
>did her best to be a well developed human being
>>
>>39236559
>What happens when you get old?
there is no such thing as unconditional love, except in rare situations with a mom or grandma or something. everything is transactional and conditional. beautiful people just try to do what they can do to have people around them even when they are old. they have the opportunity to sort through loads of possibilities, unlike the rest of us. don't cry for me, argentina.
>>
>>39236927
My dad loves my mom unconditionally.
She has made his life a living hell but when she cries he sees her as a wounded puppy.
She is not attractive anymore. She is fat and old now.
He said he still loves her and will keep his wedding vows because he made a promise. He says it's the good memories that get you through the bad.
>>
>>39236920
>an extremely condensed tldr is indicative of an entire life
She's finishing a psychology degree and is generally way more educated than a vast majority of people I know. But whatever my man, I'm sure you know better.
>>
Being attractive as a guy: life is only slightly easier, some doors open. Life can still suck though, its no guarantee like being attractive as a woman. There is a male model right now I forgot his name but he was a HS drop out and laying concrete working construction on the side, there are model tier guys in the army right now because they had no other options in life etc. But if you're a legit 8/10+ as a female you will have money being thrown at you, traveling for free etc
>>
>>39233023
well yes models tend to be attractive.... and skinny people are attractive so there ya go
>>
>>39236813
>I don't know if I'm attractive but doesn't people smiling at you make you exhausted?
i'm an anxiety-riddle spaz because i have always been a fat orc of a creature and human interactions have not gone well for me. so people interacting with me at all makes want to run away.
>I don't want to talk to them and it's pain interacting with people.
who said you have to talk to everybody?
>I'd rather just use my phone.
ok. whatever.
>I only like to smile at babies.
guessing you're a girl. smile at whomever you want, but for most folks there isn't anything nicer to see than a girl with a smile on her face.
>Adults always seem to have a alternative motive.
>They smile as they walk up to you then they ask what cable package you currently have.
because it's a way to show you are not threatening according to social convention.
>Smile then ask if there friend can cut in front of you in line.
>Smile then say could you do me a favor.
because you are more likely to agree.

nothing stopping you from using your qt privilege to get what you want in life. us uggos are all jealous of you because we'd love to have power over people to get them to be nice to us or to do what we want.
>>
>>39236183
>and she's aware they mostly do want her for the looks.

Literally living the dream
>>
>>39237024
>psychology degree

Literally every girl does this degree, and they're as dumb as a rock.

Go talk to a girl who did a psych degree and they've never read a word of Plato, Aristotle or any other philosopher who could condense their field of study in a paragraph.

Psychology is a fluff study indicative of a girl who thinks shes deep, but not really. Slightly better than Gender Studies on a scale of "what not to study".

And I say this with 3 female co-workers who are currently in/graduated in Psychology. (They're dumb as hell and one of them is a genuine SJW. I feel genuinely sorry for the poor s.o.b "treated" by these women)
>>
>>39236849
>you seem to know a lot about them considering how far removed you seem to be. does going on r9k fix your problems? no it makes you complacent. You wont find love until you love yourself. you place far too much value on attraction and sexual desire and it clouds your judgement. i'm not even talking about MGTOW because those guys Still think hating women is healthy
i am an old man and have a job and am not a basement dwelling neet pissing in bottles. i have interacted with plenty of pretty people throughout school, college, and the rest of my life. i am a keen observer because i sure as hell don't want to ponder my own self because it's hard enough to not want to kill myself as it is. i have even heard about the lives of beautiful people from their own mouths because confiding in ugly losers who have no one to blab secrets to is useful to many people. i know what i'm talking about. i'm not looking for /r9k/ to solve my problems. they are not solvable. even if i were to wake up as chad tomorrow, my brain is diseased by a lifetime of being a fat ugly monster. i was irreversibly fucked up even by college. i lost weight and couldn't function in normal society like a ptsd patient. i will never love myself. it's literally impossible unless i got a lobotomy. no one is owed love nor anything else. people like me aren't owed love. only an insane person would and i have enough issues without hanging around someone crazier than i am. i don't hate women because they are the way they are because men formed them as a sculptor with clay by way of hundreds of thousands of years of natural selection, which men control as the pinnacle of the food chain.
>>
>>39236917
>I don't want to be wanted for those things.
>I want to be wanted for mutually beneficial gain.
gotta start somewhere. why not start with people appreciating anything at all about you rather than nothing like most of us here?
>>
File: 1458007590588.jpg (21KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1458007590588.jpg
21KB, 238x212px
>>39236831
I know that feel. Have a (you), brother
>>
>>39237338
My time may be almost worthless but it's not so worthless that I'm going to spend hours of it white knighting a girl I no longer have contact with against the opinions of uninformed strangers on a mongolian iron mining forum. Think whatever you please.
>>
>>39237469
>My time may be almost worthless but it's not so worthless that I'm going to spend hours of it white knighting a girl I no longer have contact with against the opinions of uninformed strangers on a mongolian iron mining forum. Think whatever you please.
beauty mesmerizes men. it's okay.
>>
>>39232709
9/10 here
Don't mean shit with BPD from past abuse and neglect
>>
>>39232709
>I wonder what life's like for an attractive person.........

The Victoria Secret model in the OP is dating an Asian guy
>>
File: qZVF4Ql.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
qZVF4Ql.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>39237854
>Victoria Secret model in the OP is dating an Asian guy

Her boyfriend sa
>>
>>39236841
That's not the root of her depression.
>>
File: uMEzCVi.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
uMEzCVi.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>39237869
>>Victoria Secret model in the OP is dating an Asian guy

Asian guys ALWAYS get the HOTTEST White girls .. always
>>
>>39236849

Haha yeah brah just beeeee yourself worked for me
>>
>>39233016
also
>which chad should i let fuck me then buy me things today
>>
>>39233066
>There are faggots that would prefer OP's pic to this
The fuck is wrong with all of you.
>>
>>39237887
>stick
>HOTTEST White girls
No.
>>
>>39237024
>psychology degree

ooooooh wow so hard how can she bear such hard work?

Meanwhile most robots were people who worked hard in highschool and many of them do hard STEM degrees, give me a beak you stupid fuck, you say they are generalizing but you think every single other robot is a lazy peice of shit like you

I personally was always among the bests in all my classes and I do a STEM degree, I work out every single day and have a strict diet, but yeah I beta a gorgeous girl who has the lcuk fo being born extremely attractive and does a worthless degree I could do with my eyes closed is having it sooo hard

The sole fact that you think a psychology degree is hard tells me you are even dumber than her
>>
File: DSC_2586.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2586.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>39232709
Everyone is nicer to you and you think the world is a kinder place. Because of this you're happier and seem more charismatic, making you even more likable.
>>
Imagine what it's like to be paid for literally just being attractive
>>
>>39237869
>>39237887
samefag from reddit asian masculinity.
>>
>>39232907

I hadn't thought of it that way before.

It's true, but after that initial grace period, most people still expect you to not be a sperg or clueless piece of shit
>>
>>39232781
>employers eager to have you on their staff regardless of your qualifications
I know a girl who is a manager of a branch of a very popular clothing store. All she had to do to get the job is to send in a picture of herself. No interview, no resume.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.