[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1499770880811.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1499770880811.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
How do you people do it?

So many threads with robots who somehow managed to get themselves LDR's and whatever the fuck else over this board, and no matter how I try, it never happens.

What am I doing wrong? Is it just luck? Am I that awful? Or is something else the matter?

save me ;-;
>>
I think it's mainly just luck dude. I doubt there's anything especially bad about you when compared to the rest of r9k. Good luck.
>>
>>39232688
The successful ones go through a lot of assholes before they find someone who won't ghost them.
>>
>>39232688
What's an LDR? Not exactly new fag, never had a chance to ask someone what it means though.
>>
>>39232894
Long distance relationship. Usually over the internet.
>>
>>39232688
I consider myself a robot.
4/10
Failing at my CS course in uni
No people that I would call friends outside some people I meet at uni
Never had a gf
Never leave my house on holiday's
So far, I've had 2 LDR's in 3 years.
Never met any of them but it's a nice time waster, especially if you get nudes constantly and edge for hours when you sext. (resulting in huge orgasms)
>>
File: Alone.jpg (45KB, 498x540px) Image search: [Google]
Alone.jpg
45KB, 498x540px
>tfw unlucky even on this godforsaken place
>tfw never even been ghosted before
>tfw even goddamn /r9k/ feels like it's got more going on than you
>>
Good luck anon god knows you'll need it if you wanna find love on a mongolian spear fishing site
>>
Do people really have success with getting a gf here? Anyone in an LDR want to tell me how if happened? Nothing I do seems to work.
>>
>>39233014
interpals
It's a penpals (now an unofficial dating) site
most of the girls there (some of them anyway) are lonely and desperate for someone to talk to
Since the site is used by creepy turks and indians, a robot has a much higher success rate as long as you're not too repulsive
>>
>>39232904
>>39232688
People who think they are in successful LDRs just haven't found out their gf/gf(male) is cheating on them, or is disinterested just yet. They project their hopes of a continued relationship onto one that has already failed without their knowledge.
>>
File: 1500181797866.jpg (49KB, 646x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500181797866.jpg
49KB, 646x960px
I met a gf on Omegle, we masturbated together, we shared details and then a few days later she added me on skype...I didn't think anything of it.

Next thing I know I'm on a plane to Amsterdam to meet her for the weekend.

Then she comes to stay at mine for a few weeks

Then I eventually moved to her home country and stayed for 2 years with her.

Once she got to know me she liked me, but the thing that attracted her in the first place was my dick... not sure I could do this again.
>>
>>39232688
Yes it is just luck. Its all dependent on whether the girl can find a reason to be with you.
>>
>>39233084
I doubt you have much evidence to back that up. Please don't be so cynical, I don't think r9k needs more hopelessness in their lives. Saying things like that plants bad thoughts and a warped perception of the world in our minds
>>
>>39233162
I just found out my LDR bf from /r9k/ is cucking me with a trap. Everyone fucking cheats online.
>>
>>39233184
That's really fucked up dude, I'm sorry that shit's happened to you. I hope you don't lose faith and get better soon
>>
>>39233233
That came off as really insincere, sorry. I genuinely hope things get better for you. Cheating is fucked up.
>>
>>39233184
serves you right you faggot degenerate
>>
>>39233263
Thanks, man. I actually feel a little better after reading that.
>>
>>39233162
Believe what you want to believe, I have seen it happen to many times to count. Its just going to hurt you more if you have to figure it out yourself if you even get a LDR and then have to ride the emotional rollercoaster back down when you break up for whatever reason. Trust me when I say I'm not spiteful or trying to warp your mind or anything like that. I'm just trying to shield you from the immense pain that so many naive people like yourself put yourself into. Do what you want in the end anon, just know I'm only trying to look out for you.
>>
>>39233014
Yes, I have, I met her irl some weeks ago after 6 months talking, sadly that was only for a week then I had to return back to my country. Were planning on moving out together the next year, hopefully. I met her here.
>>
>>39233313
OP here, you're such a lucky bastard.. How the fuck did that even happen?
>>
>>39233313
That's awesome. How did you make contact originally? Did you exchange info in one of those ideal bf/gf threads?
>>
>>39232688
The key is to not do LDR's - they never work. Like, ever. It's so so so hard to express emotions over the internet, especially from someone who goes on le 4chab.

I can give you more advice but ultimately you're gonna wanna find people you can access in the physical realm easier. LDR's are just so fucking lame my man.

I know it's reddit but check /r/theredpill. That subreddit has some amazing, life changing advice.
>>
>>39233371
>>39233371

We startted talking in one of those bf/gf application threads, we talked about anime,music,movies etc in the thread and then I gave her my email, and we started talking and getting to know eachother, until I asked her out, she said she liked me and we started dating, she has issues and it's been a long way until now and it wil be a long way until we live together but we're in love with each other, she's not a slut like many girls from here, to be exact we only have each other, we were KHV's until some weeks ago, now not anymore, my life would be nothing without her.
>>39233386
It depends, my relationship(i call it relationship because we get to know each other irl, still ldr tho)has hopes, we live in different countries, yes, but not so far away like USA - Germany, for example. We're literally 3 hour far from each other by plane, plus tickets are cheap as fuck plus I'm working. Don't tell me about the "shes going to cuck you with chad/she will leave u" meme, becasuse that only applies for sluts, she won't cheat, I won't either, she wont leave, I wont either. Like I said we only have each other. We could manage to get friends but no, we don't like people, not hating them tho, just don't like people.

What I mean with this is that only those LDR's with people really far from each other, with sluts, with people mentally unstable really, might fail, but still, you never know, if you love some person you must fight for him/her, some people are not that emotional, but it's only the way they are, not that you mean nothing for them
>>
>>39232688
You don't want one it's bad enough being invested into a girl let alone thousands of miles away

You get ducked waste time and it's all for nothing
>>
>>39232688
Met a girl from here once through one of those map threads. Could've fucked her. I kind of regret not doing that.
>>
>>39233771
I need to try too, maybe I'll be lucky since I'm not repulsive.
>>
>>39233771
Well, damn. That sounds absolutely perfect.. Christ. Well done, anon, I hope that goes well for you.
>>
Nice thread, OP, good chance for all the Chads to show off
>>
>>39234459
>Chad
>in a LDR
lol, why should he bother when he can just fuck the local Stacy?
LDR's are for beta fags who can't land a local girl
>>
File: 1501082009322.jpg (48KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1501082009322.jpg
48KB, 900x810px
how do you people do it?

how do you manage to come here every day

post frogs

and use reddit spacing
>>
File: 3c4.png (183KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
3c4.png
183KB, 680x535px
GF 1: Met on an animu forum.
2: Through a friend.
3: At work.
FWB: Through a class we had together.

General tips:
>Don't try to be "friends first" or any such nonsense. It doesn't work, they're not usually good friends, and it's not like you'll still be friends when they're married/kidded.
>You need some hobbies that bring you into contact with girls. Misaki's not going to knock on your door while you're playing League of Legends or w/e.
>Always lean towards settling. Most roasties are awful these days and dating after 30 is complete shit.
>>
>>39234633
>need hobbies
>literally met grill on animu forum

Please tell me more lil bitch
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.