[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jelq thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1457059010741.jpg (25KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1457059010741.jpg
25KB, 500x427px
Does jelqing work?

im 7.5 and I all I want is that extra .5. Heard some horror stories of people actually LOSING length but is that just because they tug on their johnsons so hard they fuck themselves up? Can you be safe doing this and get results?

don't lecture me that 7.5 is plenty, i dont care, I want to be 8, and if this method works and can be safe if done right, I see no reason to not gain the extra .5
>>
bumpin threado
>>
Bump
Exact situation as op.
>>
>>39231082
It's a great way to cause permanent nerve damage. Jelqing works by creating scar tissue.
>>
>>39231298
honestly, don't care much if the shaft of my dick is a little not sensitive. Sensation is mostly in the head anyway
>>
>>39231082
Silicon injections.
>>
>>39231306
It primarily damages the dorsal vein which includes the glans. I take it you're a cutfag? If you are then just try foreskin restoration, a lot of guys gain a noticeable amount of length (anywhere from .1 to .5", sometimes more) because the extra skin lets your boner grow to its full length.
>>
>>39231364
>because the extra skin lets your boner grow to its full length.

huh? how?
>>
>>39231393
Retard doesn't know what he's talking about. Having extra skin on your dick wont make it longer. Get an erection and you can see that your skin on your shaft still can be stretched and moved around. so it's clearly not holding your dick size back.
>>
>>39231393
If too much shaft skin is removed the remaining skin gets pulled taught, which causes varying degrees of pain/discomfort and doesn't allow a full erection. Some cuts are so tight it causes the skin to tear to the point of bleeding.
The constant light tension may have something to do with growth as well, but it's not harmful and doesn't create scar tissue unlike jelqing. Boners aside restoration causes a huge sensitivity increase which is more incentive to do it.
>>
>>39231420
Afaik most americlap babbies get a high and tight cut which leaves extremely little to no mobile shaft skin.
>>
>>39231445
I have that exact cut, and you're wrong. Yes the skin is tight, but it's still movable, It's not restricting my penis growth at all. What's with uncut faggots constantly complaining about circumcision as if its their problem to champion. There are plenty of things wrong with circumcision, but theres no need to make shit up just because you think it might be true.
>>
>>39231472
If you have moveable skin you have a loose cut. If you have very little to none it does impact your size, and I can tell you from firsthand experience with restoration. I had a bit of moveable skin before I started and still gained about 5mm. It's marginal but the more tightly you're cut the more it will affect you. Some cuts are done so tightly that anywhere from 1/4 to the entire underside of the dick gets replaced with scrotal skin to compensate for the loss. He isn't making shit up but there's no way to prove it to you in any way that's not ancedotal, only because no study has been done on it. If you go on restoration forums tons of guys talk about noticing a minor size increase.

But on the topic of the thread don't jelq unless you wanna permanently break your dick. It's a very bad idea.
>>
Is jelqing actually bad though? I do it sometimes and it seems to actually allow me to get a full erection, which can be hard to get most other times.
>>
>>39231571
Your dick isn't mean to be contorted that way. Just google some form of "jelqing numbness" and skim through the results. A few guys complaining wouldn't be as offputting but there's quite a bit more than a few.
>>
give me a quick rundown on what jelqing is

oregano oREEEEEEEgano
>>
>>39231636
they probably just yanked their cocks too hard. Instructions are really clear that you're not supposed to feel pain when stretching
>>
>>39231679
>make tight O with thumb and index finger around base of dick
>pull up
>repeat
It ancedotally increases dick size but I've seen a lot more complaints of numbness and possible nerve damage than results. As >>39231636 said bepis is not supposed to be forcibly pulled that way.
>>
>>39231690
They usually don't feel pain, they think everything's fine until they go to jerk off and notice something's not right.
>>
>>39231715
i jelqed for like a year and then stopped cause it was boring as shit

dick works perfectly fine
>>
>>39231764
did you notice any results in that year?
>>
>>39231790
only did the jp90 stuff

got minor girth increase thats about it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.