[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do roasties really prefer a pretty face with a twink body over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1503224712826.jpg (803KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1503224712826.jpg
803KB, 1536x1536px
Do roasties really prefer a pretty face with a twink body over a body like in pc related?
>>
>>39230835
>pretty face with a twink body
That's pretty much me and I get quite a lot of attention from girls. All throughout secondary school and it's happening at uni too.
>>
Girls aren't attracted to excessive muscles like that. Only gays are.
>>
>>39230835
Regular/neutral humans muscles are okay.
But that shit, gay af. Everyone knows that bodybuilders are gay.
But I wouldn't refuse a foursome with these guys.
>>
>>39230859
Why is that so?
Origi
>>
>>39230922
Because in the wild those muscles are useless as fuck. You get tired quicker, you can't run as far or as fast, it's unwieldy. All you can do is pick shit up and put shit down.
>>
>>39231324
>All you can do is pick shit up and put shit down.
Or kill people that try to hurt you or your family with your bare hands
>>
>>39230859
it's looks like a natural amount to me
>>
File: 1489338946483.jpg (135KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
1489338946483.jpg
135KB, 960x956px
GIrls are attracted to tall men with big dick and big frame.
>>
>>39230835
>a pretty face with a twink body
For a boyfriend
>a body like in pc related
for a good fuck.
>>
>>39230835
Usually, yeah. It's the """"straight"""" white men that prefer bodies like in your pic, for some reason.
>>
>>39231385
You can do that as a twink with the right technique
>>
>>39231385
>bare hands
Cool story, I'll bring a weapon because I'm not a retard. We'll see who wins.
>>
Don't listen to the guys here, you will never be too big without drugs. You could train for years with the correct diet and never be "too big" for women. Also leanness is more important than size.
>>
File: shane-carwin[1].jpg (14KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
shane-carwin[1].jpg
14KB, 497x750px
>>39231637
I asked my mom if this was too big and she said he looks perfectly fine
>>
>>39231497
No, you can't. Even a 5'4 140lb megamanlet could fucking eviscerate a twink a foot taller than him. Killing a human with your bare hands is difficult even if you are strong.
>>
>>39230835
>average black body

How the fuck do we compete???? FUCK MY GENES
>>
>>39231994
>work out for years
>still skinnyfat
>"eat more bro"
I'm skinnyFAT I already have spare fat. Why would I have to eat more?
>>
>>39230835
I just think it's that those guys are usually "nicer", or less arrogant, and although girls like it they're not good in the long run.

>>39230859
Gay here.
I'm not attracted to it.
I like average guys more, they seem easier to cuddle.
>>
>>39231915
Stop now. You're embarrassing yourself.

Jsnicncje
>>
>>39232040
lmao @ this post
>>
>>39232040
You're genuinely retarded. Like holy shit, look at yourself.
>>
>>39230835
They like twinky moneybag betas most of the month (when they don't want sex), when they're ovulating and horny they want thick muscular chad. any whore that says differently is lying about her basic genetic function.
>>
>>39231385
>I am stronger therefore I can fight better
What a fag
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.