[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey. It's probably the middle of the night for you, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: WP_20170731_19_54_08_Pro.jpg (745KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170731_19_54_08_Pro.jpg
745KB, 2592x1456px
Hey.
It's probably the middle of the night for you, right? Or maybe not, that's fine. Come here.

Does your heart feel empty? So empty it hurts? If you think about it too much, you'll suffocate, or go into hysterics, or lose yourself completely to a void that you can't seem to get rid of, or.

That's enough thinking for now, anon. Just sit back. Crack open your favorite drink. Pop a snack in your mouth. Coke and chips, coffee and cookies, water and bread, just break out something man.

Let's chill. Don't talk about your feelings. Not your life. Leave it outside.

It's you and me and us. So come enjoy yourself. You're welcome here.
>>
>>39230807
It's almost 6 PM here, but what's going on, OP? What are you up to?
>>
good idea OP, gonna go for coffee now ._.
>>
File: 1503019290995.png (20KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
1503019290995.png
20KB, 450x420px
>>39230807
This made me feel like crying, OP.
>>
>>39230901
tell us whats up man
>>
>>39230807
this is the first time I haven't slept all night in forever, its 3am here. I don't know what's wrong with me but it feels terrible. yesterday was kind of a "what else could go horribly wrong" kind of day you know?

my favorite drink is arizona green tea, and its actually a really important thing to me.

this thread is nice OP, thanks for making it
>>
File: 1497256883421.jpg (24KB, 224x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497256883421.jpg
24KB, 224x221px
I've been very miserable for months. Feel like I'm just treading water. I'm almost done with school to the point where it'd be dumb to stop now, but I just want a full time job and to be done with it already. Recently put in my 2 weeks at the job that was making me utterly miserable, so I hope I can find something else while I finish out school. The last straw was getting bitched at by a co-worker for apparently snapping my fingers at them. A couple of women co-workers. Sometimes I stutter when I speak and I snap my fingers to get the word out, not "at" them. But I have had it. I don't make enough money there to justify it adding to my misery.

Ever since my grandma passed away from Leukemia, I've been putting back on weight. My peak was 190 (healthy/average for my height) and now I'm at 265 two years later. She would help me plan out meals/cook a little. Stress/sadness has gotten me here. I know it's my own fault and it's no one to blame but me, but I can't help but rot in my own misery. I hope getting a full time job and actually making something of myself will help, but I feel so guilty and like a leach for not paying much bills.

Plan after school is to try and get trucking. I actually enjoy driving and I would really enjoy never being in customer service again. These are all problems I can fix myself, however, but I haven't been this unhappy since 2009-2010 when my mom forced me into therapy cause she could tell I was suicidal. Admittedly, I have been contemplating it. Nowhere near as bad as the past, but the thought of ending it has been shadowing me again as of late.
>>
>>39231010
S A D B O Y S

what went wrong?
yesterday would be a perfect day for me (nailed drivers license, hung out with friends, won 2 games of pubg), but I think I fucked it up all again with this one girl. Kinda puts everything else in the shadow
>>
File: WP_20170710_15_42_48_Pro.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170710_15_42_48_Pro.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>39230830
Watching cars roll by out my window, but I might put on a movie or something. First thing in the morning, I'll go on a walk, and maybe do the same thing as >>39230894. What's going on with you?

>>39230901
You can talk a little, lurk. Whatever you do is fine. Want to start with little things? What's out your window right now?
>>
>>39231043
the coffee did really good, would recommend
>>
File: received_519019981633496.jpg (47KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
received_519019981633496.jpg
47KB, 450x800px
>>39231036
haha awesome, player unknowns a good game, I'm happy for you anon, I hope things get better with that girl

yesterday I woke up to some bad news.. one of my friends apparently committed suicide. I'm not really upset about her death so much as the burden she left on people still alive.

she was best friends with a girl I used to talk to, until she rejected me that is. now I have to comfort her cause she's going through a lot, so that's what I'm doing today

other than that my headache is getting better.. I have a lot of weird symptoms like that and I don't know why

>cant sleep
>can't eat
>headache, everythings sore
>goes from depressive to hysterical laughing in 5 minutes

that's pretty much it, so I guess ill be fine. thanks for talking to me about it
>>
Every day my lack of courage to pursue my dream haunts me.
>>
File: 1500935188613.jpg (2MB, 3538x3424px) Image search: [Google]
1500935188613.jpg
2MB, 3538x3424px
>>39231150
Thanks man, yeah idk I don't like the fact that ignoring/not replying is a accepted option. I mean you don't learn anything when the teacher give you your test and just says you failed without saying where you fucked up...

I'm sorry, recently the father of one of my classmates died. I don't think it affects me as much as others...I just put my own problems over the ones from others which is probably a bad habit.

Sounds a bit like bipolar heh....
>>
File: 1499910259513.jpg (81KB, 909x522px) Image search: [Google]
1499910259513.jpg
81KB, 909x522px
>>39230807
It's noon here already and I am about to go and sit outside for three hours, reading papers, while someone else uses the computer.

I'm disappointed there has been only a few threads about Elliot Rodger lately. Seems like most of his fans have committed a suicide or started dating. Did you even know that ESL got attacked by Shane Dawson fans and had to make her YouTube account private? Did you know that Mumkey Jones is talking about making another documentary of Elliot's (handwritten?) diaries? Probably not as you just do not care. Europeans, who are now posting do not care.
>>
>>39231311
yeah, I really don't
>>
File: WP_20170804_11_50_08_Pro.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170804_11_50_08_Pro.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>39231015
Hmm. Cruisin down the highway. Chilly nights and dry days, green scenery and busy streets, gas stations and truck stops. You'll have a good time, anon. Also, if it's any help, I've only recently discovered that there are legit tasty salads out there. Getting even a little bit of something more healthy is a good start. But now I sound a little hypocritical, as I have gained a bit more than I'd like to admit myself and barely done anything about it. Both of us should get to it.

>>39231075
Ah, it actually makes me hopeful to hear that. It just seemed like a decent distraction, but maybe I'll enjoy myself. Should bring a book or something.

>>39231166
What is hindering you?
>>
File: 1500846729773.jpg (134KB, 592x739px) Image search: [Google]
1500846729773.jpg
134KB, 592x739px
>>39231345
I wonder why is that? Why is it only Americans who still care? And one or two people in Britain.
>>
>>39231311
It feels like there's been a resurgence in the past month or so, I thought. People get tired of things like this eventually, but if it isn't pushed too hard, it'll be brought back once again I'm sure. A cycle, it is.
>>
Fuck man, I think the better life is for me the more socially crippled I feel. In the last year I got a job doing something I like, not a good salary but could afford to buy a mototrcycle which I had been thinking about for years, started losing wight pretty quickly and now I kinda look decent, fucking bought a goddamn appartment at age 24... Jeez, I should be happy, right? I would have never dreamed to be at this point in life when I was 18 or 20...

But in this time I got distant from all my friends (now I don't even think I have a best friend, which really sucks. All are people I kinda wanna be with...some times) and fuck, it hurts, been working for some months to regain my social skills but it's been really hard. Shit. I want my life back.

Good luck to everyone else.
>>
File: 1500929888197.jpg (55KB, 718x699px) Image search: [Google]
1500929888197.jpg
55KB, 718x699px
>>39231386
I don't really know actually, I just think I have gotten numb and bored from all the horrible things that are happening and put my own problems over the misery thats terrorising this world.
>>
>>39231405
Yeah, I guess it's a cycle and as the issue has grown old, people get excited only when there's new material to be found or released, like the leaks last spring. I guess I am among the few (Europeans) who still make several daily Google searches with the term "Elliot Rodger". There's always something popping up, although the number of things has been diminishing lately. I
t's giving you a nasty feeling that he really has ceased to exist and that you're alone with your fascination.
>>
Trying to be a Lyft driver but my dad says it would embarrassing for his son to be a "taxi driver". Tells me to go to a fucking chicken factory. Why did I end up as a Pajeet?
>>
>>39230807
I love you anon. I wish i had a friend like you in real life.
>>
>>39230807
I'm fucked off. I was gonna go to the ball with an 8/10 i don't really know, and we were gonna meet for coffee on Sunday to get to know each other before the ball. But she got into some lacrosse team, and their tournament is the same day of the ball, so now i have to go alone to the ball. I wanna still meet up Sunday but idk how to ask her without seeming a little desperate. Feelsprettybadman
>>
>>39231430
Yes, seeing all the terrorist attacks happening all over Europe, it sometimes makes you question about your fascination about a mass murderer, such as Elliot Rodger. I mean, how would I feel encountering someone who is similarly fascinated by one of the terrorists exploding or crushing or stabbing innocent bystanders all over? I want to think Elliot was different, but how much different he actually was?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.