[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into dentist's room >she's about to give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 9512428.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9512428.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>walk into dentist's room
>she's about to give me a shot
>"I am afraid of needles, please be gentle"
>"what kind of man are you?"

was I sexually discriminated against?
>>
>>39230093
You should have pulled an alex jones amd torn your shirt open, SCREAMING about whatever upsets you in life and talking about how you eat steak
>>
>>39230093
Yeah, you were. Sorry, bud. It happens. Culturally enforced masculinity and shaming those who don't conform to is a thing. Best thing to do is stay inside until you die.
>>
She has a point though, you're a huge sissy.
>>
>>39230093
Yep, you definitely were.
>>
File: 1497501208711.jpg (37KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
1497501208711.jpg
37KB, 400x491px
>>39230093
Yes but only because you are not Chad, If Chad said that she would compliment him how brave it is that he is not afraid to show weakness and how progressive he is by not following the heterostandards of society or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>39230299
When girls are becoming male with no problems whatsoever, it should also be possible for a man to act like a girl. Gender equality ftw.
>>
>stoically take several shots
>remain perfectly calm during entire procedure
>dentist said I did a good job

Why are you such a wuss OP
>>
>>39230093
>Did you just assume my gender?

You know what to do from there. Take her for all she has.
>>
>>39230093
I'm lafin

Honestly just tell her blatantly that's sexsist
>>
>>39230093
she's being nicer telling you how it is than the people who claim it's okay for men to be feminine when it's not except maybe if you happen to be some pretty kpop boy, ya'll can blame society and what not but remember society isn't some evil demon out to get us, it's us and it's made by human nature so stfu and man up nigga even women would be looked down upon for not knowing how to bear with needles as an adult
>>
>>39230093
well, are you a faggot or something OP?
>>
File: 1425215445737.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1425215445737.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>39230093
owned by a nurse
>>
You can't be sexist to men because Sexism = Power + Privilege
>>
>>39230093
Yes. Did you at least call her a roastie under your breath?
>>
shouldve said "a man that isnt addicted to heroin" or even better "a man that lost his friend to heroin" if you wanted to be an arse
>>
I had this happen to me in the workplace.

I was relocating to another work location, and the female manager of the office I was working in called everyone into the office for a sendoff, and at one point in front of literally eveyone she says "It'll make a man of you", now it's possible she never intended to humiliate me, and I was a very young looking 24 or so when it happened, but really red-pilled me on the double standard.

If I'd ever said something implying a lack of full womanhood or adulthood to another woman, especially in a public way like that, I'd very easily have lost my job. Women feel entitled to make comments like that about men, but the other way around is unacceptable.
>>
>>39230093
>she's about to give me a shot
>"I will fucking fight that needle. I eat needles for breakfast."
>she immediately starts ovulating over how masculine I am
>literally starts riding my cock
>>
"I just don't want things inside me. You probably can't relate."

Wow, so simple.
>>
>>39232015
fuck this shit FUCK WOMEN BETA UP RISING NOW!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.