[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sit and play wow for~ 12 hours everyday and then go to sleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1487542887286.jpg (77KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487542887286.jpg
77KB, 737x758px
>sit and play wow for~ 12 hours everyday and then go to sleep
>be busy so dont think about eating
>dont lose weight
>>
>>39230078
How does one play wow for so long? Legion fucking bores me after 10 minutes
>>
>>39230078
you have a ton of fat stored in your body, sitting 12 hours a day wont burn it.
do 20 mins of jumping jacks a day or something
>>
>>39230164
I play ~10 alts myself to keep it intresting.
>>
>>39230078
You're too fat and you probably eat fatty foods when you do eat. Not being mean here I used to be fat and thought this method works but it does not sadly.
>>
>play wow for 12hrs a day
>Too busy to eat

You have got to be kidding me. But yeah I guess mashing your keyboard for 1million keystrokes a day doesn't exactly burn those calories. Try role playing outside tomorrow and see how fast you get hungry
>>
>>39230494
>>39230078
Keep the windows open when winter rolls around, shiver away that fat.

Seriously though, do leg lifts drink lots of water eat a healthy snack if you choose not to eat, and have an ounce if apple cider vinegar with your snack and lots of water. The vinegar will burn fat while you do nothing.

As a healthy snack, I suggest a banana, and a peanut butter, salami sandwich. Simple and easy to make and you can keep the ingredients at your desk. Bananas have fat burning properties, and vinegar negates some of the fat digestion from the peanut butter, while providing the protein for muscle growth after doing your leg lifts. Salami is optinal, but it's protein and extra salt to keep you hydrated with all that water you'll be drinking.

Fuck yeah health! Good luck dude! But really go for a walk at least 15 minutes a day until you work up to a half hour walk every day.
>>
>>39230078
This means you make up for those 12 hours of not eating by eating a shitton outside those hours. Count them calories bro
>>
>>39230078
You can't fool calories, you ate too much before. Just use a calories calculator to see how much you need to lose weight, then count how many calories you eat, it's easy, but you will need to not eat as much you fat fcuk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvJ8nbyJiXQ
>>
>>39230377
>>39230467
>>39230494
Retards

>>39231190
Salami is a known carcinogen. It causes cancer.

>>39231215
>>39231251
Only right answers. You're eating too much you lying fat cunt. Stop eating and stop lying.
>>
File: 14768874737278215.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
14768874737278215.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>drive passed McDonald's
>the temptations are too many
>buy 7 big Mac meals and a small coke

why
>>
>>39230078
Do you pay for your food or are you neet?

I'm neet and I never ask for my family to buy food when we run out. Instead I just distract myself with weed, alcohol, videogames, and internet. I'm pretty much stuck in skinnymode until I move out and start to buy my own food and make sure there's always enough food for me to eat.

In my experience, if you have some endorphin inducing distraction, there's no reason to become or stay fat. But I'm twenty-one years old after all so maybe my metabolism will change eventually.
>>
>>39231322
Couldn't you get like 4 Big Macs, 1 or 2 orders of fries, and a small diet Coke instead?
>>
>>39231270
that was the most unfunny shit ive evern seen tbqh
>>
>>39231674
thats still fatty, stop enabling him.
>>
File: 1501961686266.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501961686266.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
>>39230078
>sit and play dota or browse the internet for 15 hours every day
>eat whatever junk food i find and i'm still a skelly

i don't even
>>
>>39230425
At the same time? Like with 10 different accounts?
>>
>>39231735
Because having a cookie doesn't count as eating "whatever junk food I find"
>>
>>39231735
Fat people are terriable at knowing how much they eat.
Skinny people are terriable at know how little they eat.
Skinny people will eat a small fast food meal, not finish it, and feel like a fatass.
Fat people will eat a big fast food meal, finish it, and 2 hours later snack on some peanuts and chips, and be feel like they hadn't even anything
>>
>>39231735

because you didn't eat a lot at all. I want to see a skelly eat a whole pack of double stuff oreo cookies with several glasses of whole milk. Theyd probably die on the spot.
>>
>>39230078
Does anyone here make themselves throw up? I don't necessarily do it bullemia style but if I had too much to drink or smoke last night and ate like a whole pizza last night I figure if I puke it'll make my stomach feel better and I'll lose weight so 2 birds
>>
>>39232520
>not bullemic
>throw up to lose weight
Anon I...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.