[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the advice i get most commonly is to lose weight, and i know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 9d5.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>the advice i get most commonly is to lose weight, and i know that it's probably the only thing that's holding me back from normiedom (i'm 5'8" and 160lbs)
>enjoy junk food too much to quit it altogether
>never feel like going to a gym, ever. and if i do its only for 30 minutes.

what do
>>
I'm 5'10 and 220 pounds, other than my fat face my body's type (broad shoulders and fat distribution) basically gives the impression of skinny fat/mildly chubby.

still, how in the hell is anyone giving you shit for being 160 at 5'8? sounds within the bounds of normal. you're not a fattass like me, just unfit. don't worry about the junk food, worry about the gym.
>>
>>39229829
anons on here tell me to lose it and one girl told me as well. i have a babyface which probably has to do with it.
>>
>>39229764
Why do you get this advice? Why are people recommending that you lose weight? Why do you hope to achieve by doing so?
>>
>>39229900
>put pictures of myself on soc/r9k in the past
>asked for recommendations on how to improve myself
>get gf
>>
I do not like leaving the house to exercise so I have a stationary bike that I do all of my exercise on. It has a place where you can put a laptop. I just watch youtube/movies or listen to music while doing my miles everyday. Drinking some coffee can make exercise far easier due to its stimulating effect (heart beats faster, arteries dilate, etc).
>>
>>39229978
Thanks for this. Something like that would really help
>>
>>39229964
Is your goal to improve yourself to get a girlfriend? If so, you might be better helped by improving yourself just for yourself. Your own health, confidence, and pride should have priority over the girlfriend you hope to have.
>>
>>39229998
No problem m8. I hope it helps.
>>
>>39229764
>Tfw think about losing weight
>Remember I was skinny and played soccer in middle school and had visible abs
>Still got made fun of everyday for my ugly as fuck face

Meh seems pointless if you are truly hideous.
>>
>>39229764
you dumb bitch you don't have to quit junk food

you just have to eat less food overall

i fucking love shitty food, it's still like 75% of what i eat, fast food, cookies, chips, whatever, but i've lost about 50 pounds in about 6 months and i'm more of a normie than ever. i literally got my dick sucked for the first time in 6 years, i've made actual friends, i've been to house parties, people came to my birthday party this year, etc.

losing weight is the secret

and it's SO FUCKING EASY like you won't believe me but it isn't actually hard at all

you just download some app on your phone like myfitnesspal or lose it and you autistically log every thing you eat, and how much of it you ate

you try to stay under some provided number, which is under your TDEE (the amount of calories your body burns in a day just functioning)

you don't factor in exercise because thats supposed to be a bonus to help you lose faster

so just calculate your TDEE (literally search tdee calculator on google), then eat like 500-700 calories less than that, then gradually, over weeks/months, drop that amount of calories more and more. i'm on 1900 cals a day now and i started cutting at 2350 a day.

go post in the /fat/ general on /fit/ for more advice/motivation.
>>
>>39230012
but i want pussy
>>39230061
i'm not i don't think but one guy said i have a nigger nose (i'm half irish) and i've always thought that in the back of my head. i get the feeling that it's just because i look younger than i am, when girls my age want the opposite.
>>39230082
i ate less for some time but then slipped and now i'm 10 pounds more than i used to be.

this is good advice though and i'll try it.
>>
>>39230236
eventually you just straight up stop being hungry, it fucking rules. the only calories i consume nowadays are alcohol and like one big 1k plus calorie fast food meal a day
>>
>>39230082
okay so i searched for the calculator.

>Ideal Weight: 148-153 lbs

this thing is memeing me right? i used to be 150 at basically the same height and looked pretty much the same. i need to be like 130 to be thin.
>>
>>39230282
that doesn't matter don't worry about it
>>
>>39229764
>5'8"
>normiedom
keep manletting manlet
>>
>>39230258
i didn't want to eat as much during that time too, but my foodie side would kick in when i saw something really great and just went for it.

downloading the app now tho
>>
>>39229764
Just lose the weight.
You'll develop a tiny little bit of willpower while you do.
>>
File: ed2.png (358KB, 1280x637px) Image search: [Google]
ed2.png
358KB, 1280x637px
>>39230297
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i live on an island where the average height is like 5'5"-5'6" lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.