[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you put up with being a NEET? I've been unemployed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1501769169007.png (311KB, 601x530px) Image search: [Google]
1501769169007.png
311KB, 601x530px
How do you put up with being a NEET? I've been unemployed for a week and I'm already so bored that I drive around aimlessly at night just for something to do.
>>
You learn to fill up your time.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (274KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
274KB, 1280x720px
>>39229701
you'll be numb soon enough, anon. it's inherent to NEEThood. required, even. the only exceptions are flashes of self-loathing that comes with being aware of your situation.
>>
>>39229701

OP is real human bean
>>
I watch anime and play vidya.
>>
>>39231314
And a real hero (hero)
>>
>>39229701
So who here thinks Audrey is still in a coma and this is what's going on in her head?
>>
>>39231338
that stuff is for kids and gets boring quickly
>>
File: 1.jpg (715KB, 1140x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
715KB, 1140x1600px
>>39231888
you came here asking us what we do because we're NEET and you shit all over people's suggestions
you deserve to have lost your job
>>
>>39229701
you have crippling adhd, sorry anon
>>
>>39229701
I was raised as one in the middle of the woods. Parents just gave me video games until I was old enough for a computer at 8. Boredom is a choice. The internet is boundless. It's the greatest tool ever invented by man through which all unseen degrees of intellectual creativity have been made possible. We're essentially symbiotic at this point.

Reconcile, and align yourself with this truth. Learn yourself, stop being a cuck. Make things, build things, create, research. I pirated and began studying photoshop by 11. Had a thriving, popular deviantart by 14. Dropped the hobby when the website turned to a tumblr weebfest. Decided to start figuring out how to memory edit games, did that for a bit, then used the internet to become fluid in guitar, which helped me to learn the piano in an afternoon. That's just a bit of what I've done, still do a ton of shit. Yea boredom is a choice
>>
>>39229701
By not being a fucking normie that needs to make some jew rich 8 hours a day because they're so uninteresting that they can't find a single thing to do when they have infinite free time.
>>
>>39231860
I have no fucking idea anon. I've finally accepted the best way to watch this show is to just absorb it and get to the analyzing when it's all over like every other Lynch film
>>
>>39232172
Damn bro i have the attention span of a fucking pidgon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.