[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is finding a job so difficult? I have no experience.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 2_copy.jpg (84KB, 908x714px) Image search: [Google]
2_copy.jpg
84KB, 908x714px
why is finding a job so difficult? I have no experience.
>>
File: Read it, live it, love it.jpg (117KB, 505x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Read it, live it, love it.jpg
117KB, 505x1077px
>>39229336
You have no drive, energy, or passion
the employer sees this, and does not want to hire a lazy shitter
Go to the gym, get healthy, and you'll gain the energy to actually do shit, just fucking jog at the very least

they don't care about experience, they care about employee quality, and you look like a low quality one as you are now
>>
>>39229636
Lol. Just get /fit/

Kys
>>
>>39229636
I already exercise, jackass. I already eat healthy because I have ulcerative colitis and eating unhealthy stuff upsets my intestines. I already have energy.

In summary. You're an idiot. I have no experience. You aren't helping
>>
>work shitty mcjob for 3 years
>start applying to other places with low skill requirements
>still get passed over

Get work experience they said
>>
>>39229336
Depends on what you want to do.
I got my work on first try
>sent an email,
>boss personally called me, we talked for about hour
>got invited on interwiev (alone)
>singed right after meeting
It's just about you knowing why you want that work and show that you care and actually want to do that. Sending same email to multiple companies won't usually work unless it's some shit tier job like excel filling.
>Make sure you know a lot about that job.
>Try to persuade them to call you so you can make a good impression, nothing that can be done via email
>>
File: 1464816152301.jpg (12KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1464816152301.jpg
12KB, 255x255px
>>39229696
No you don't
If you did, you would be employed
either that, or you're just a fucking retard that sent to only 4 or so places with a lackluster resume once a few months ago
>>
>>39229811
>haha how can someone not be employed lmao it's so easy for me just be yourself bro
>>
>>39229803
>and a firm handshake champ
>>
>>39229336
You dont need experience. Just fill out the application where it says names and phone numbers and put names of teacher and relatives. The owner might know your uncle or something. Also say you can write word documents and have good verbal communication skills all that cheezy shit. Also dont look like a shitbag
>>
File: le handshake man.jpg (12KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
le handshake man.jpg
12KB, 211x300px
>>39229636
>You have no drive, energy, or passion
And no handshake, don't forget about the firm handshake.
your advice is shit
>>
>>39229845
Sorry forgot to get rid of name.
>>
File: 1499488993265.png (220KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499488993265.png
220KB, 1199x444px
Look, maybe you already understand this by now but let me tell you why.

You have to unironically be chad to get a job.

You have to have high energy, confidence, good people skills, ect. ect. ect. no weakness.

If you can't imagine yourself as chad then you've already lost as far as the real world is concerned.

you're better off just getting on neetbux and living like a rat avoiding the merciless jackboot of normie society.

People really don't know how bad things are until they're not chad.
>>
Just walk up to the manager and give his dick a firm handshake.
>>
File: 1420053874461.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>39229636
>love yourself
>believe
>be extremely positive

I'm literally crying as I read this
>>
Must have put in at least 100 applications this summer and haven't even gotten an email.
I don't have a BS but I have an asociates with a 5 year gap and employers won't even look at me. And these are low-tier jobs too, fast food, janitor, door to door canvasser
Nothing
>unemployable
It's one thing to turn your back on society and another for society to not want you.
>>
>>39230027
society is a meme of out of touch institutions just processing people and hoping one of the humans sticks to something

there was never any real hope for us but maybe you'll get lucky, just stop being a man child heheheheeh grow some balls!! heheeh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.