[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picking up girls at the coffee shop?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0078_e.jpg (468KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078_e.jpg
468KB, 900x1200px
Alright anons, I'm in a pickle and short on time. I'm sitting in Starbucks sharing a table with an Asian girl that seems kinda qt.

Any tips on initiating conversation? What do I do?
>>
>>39229275
How do people study in coffee shops or common areas without partitions.

I literally cant focus with people around me.
>>
>>39229275
ask her how her days been going
>>
>>39229296
I used to be like this too. I forced myself to start studying/reading in public places and while it was horrible at first I've actually gotten really good at tuning everything out.

>>39229302
Alright, I probably could of thought of this but I'll give it a shot the next time she glances up.
>>
>>39229275
She doesn't look very qt. Also, only women and faggots use Macs so she probably already thinks you're gay.
>>
File: IMG_0073_e.jpg (742KB, 1000x1266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073_e.jpg
742KB, 1000x1266px
>>39229423
>She doesn't look very qt.
She caught my eye while I was waiting for the restroom since her lower body is THICC. I have a weak spot for thicc Asian girls. Also, jokes on you but she initiated the conversation by telling me the sticker on my MacBook is cute.

>>39229302
We've been talking about our day so far. What next guys? Halp!!!!
>>
So what are you studying?
>>
>>39229557
I just asked her this. She's studying to be a nurse anesthesiologist. She has a pretty cute Korean accent so far.
>>
Should I ask her about kpop or those Korean dramas? I don't follow any of that weeb shit.
>>
If you don't know what anesthesiologist is. Ask her that. If you do know it tell her what you're studying.
>>
>>39229617
Like "What is that?" or "Oh that's pretty neat I heard _____ ,but I'm studying ______ so I guess I won't be going down that road." <--- you could do better since you're in the conversation
>>
>>39229617
I do know what an anesthesiologist is but if anyone has good questions about the medical/nursing career field that might be nice. She noticed the JPL sticker on my laptop so we've already been talking a bit about what I do.

>>39229643
Thanks anon.
>>
>>39229551
What's the verdict on the level of thiccness on display here gents?
>>
>>39229677
Strong lumberjack legs. Tell her to consider becoming a cyclist, she'd be very apt at it.
>>
>>39229665
Gotta insert a compliemnt in there saying like "What is that it sounds very hard." Implying that she's taking a hard course,but to her it maybe easy or like hey I took "smart" course,but probably already too late for that. and what she does it pretty much she puts people to sleep during surgery and all that (pretty much a nurse.)
>>
File: a19.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
a19.png
251KB, 500x375px
>>39229731
>(pretty much a nurse)
>>
Well if she's asian and you're white then you're in.

She's hoping you're going to initiate everything so do it slowly after she 'proves herself ' You should be slamming that in about three hours or something
>>
>>39229722
I wish I got a pic showing more of her thighs, they're outrageously thicc, bigger than mine and I'm a pretty serious runner.

Anyone know anything about archery? I asked her about a bandage on her hand and she said she got it from archery practice.

>>39229731
Already complimented her a bit since I have a friend who's a nurse and another friend in med school at UCLA. Anesthesiology is no joke.

>>39229800
Do Eastern Europoors count as white?

>You should be slamming that in about three hours or something
Kek, this hasn't been my experience in LA. There are plenty of Asian Chads here.
>>
>>39229883
Well I guess things are going smoothly?
>>
>>39229934
So far so good. We've been talking and she just went outside to take a call from her mom, I'm watching her things.

I feel like I'm gonna fuck it up though when it comes time to ask to exchange numbers. And tips here? Do I just come out and ask?
>>
>>39229976
Just ask when you can meet again or some shit, implying you want to exchange numbers.
>>
>>39229987
Alright, so asking to meet again is better than just asking for her number?
>>
>>39229976
DONT SAY DO YOU WANNA GO ON A DATE
Have to say "Hey do you wanna go to the movies sometime?" or something like that or a restaurant then ask for her number
>>
>>39230046
Cool, I will take this advice.
>>
>>39230035
Don't do the numbers, you'll never see her again. Take her for a tea or milkshake ice cream and look around, do a mini adventure get to know each other you know like a film then get her back to your place and poing her
>>
>>39229275
fuck off creep l'm trying to study
>>
More pics please, anon

Irignal
>>
>>39229275
what the fuck dude
why did you post this image of me on this website
>>
>>39230170
How do you know it's him? original
>>
File: IMG_0079_e.jpg (760KB, 1494x1086px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079_e.jpg
760KB, 1494x1086px
>>39230125
This sounds like good advice but now I'm confused, isn't that coming on too strong to ask her to go somewhere right now?

>>39230137
>>39230170
I I'm s-so sorry!

>>39230160
Sorry, lighting in here sucks balls.
>>
>>39230274
Go take her somewhere ask for her number or ask for her number right now.
>>
>>39230274
Wow. You can see all the muscle definition in her legs even in the blurry photo. Ask her how much she squats.
>>
File: IMG_0079_e2.jpg (839KB, 1086x1494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079_e2.jpg
839KB, 1086x1494px
>>39230274
Dammit, keep fucking up the rotation.
>>
>>39230304
>Go take her somewhere
Ok, I'm gonna see how the conversation progresses. She seems very sweet, I'm really liking her accent.

>>39230308
>Ask her how much she squats
This seems like it could be insulting or otherwise go horribly wrong.
>>
"Hey, I'll have to leave soon, but how about another coffee at another time, without the study part?"
>>
>>39230388
This what she said too you? or is this not op?
>>
>>39230416
>>39230388
advice for OP

maybe also get in a preamble of:
You would've liked to find out more about her, instead of whatever you were studying
>>
God dammit I almost fucked up already. I was talking to her about mountaineering and she mentioned that she loves hiking and used to run a lot and that's how she got really muscular legs. I told her here legs look really strong and she kind of blushed and said her mom thinks her legs look fat and she needs to make them thinner. It was awkward for a minute but then I said I thought they looked great and she smiled. Apparently she does a ton of leg exercises cause having strong legs helps with archery...never knew this.

Do I invite her hiking? We'r both into it but that might be too serial killer like to invite her to the woods after just meeting.
>>
>>39230532
Don't go to the wood's then just go to an open tourist attraction.
>>
Also you didn't screw it up I find it cute
>>
>>39230532
What you want is a short popular like half hour nature walk somewhere nearby later in the week, but before that do the insta now hang out and end with fucks
>>
>>39229275
You'll succeed if you follow these rules:
>Be attractive,
>Don't be unattractive
>>
>an hour from now OP's hips are pulled into her by her wrap around strong legs as he cums
>>
I'm gonna miss you op,
>>
>>39229275
>Any tips on initiating conversation? What do I do?

Tell her that you're going to take a shit and you need her to watch your stuff while you're gone.
>>
btw stop taking photos you fucking weirdo
>>
>>39230618
This. Once this chink bitch realizes that OP knows what the hell he wants, and isn't afraid to dish it out, she will be slobbering over his BWC, blumpkin style.
>>
>>39230547
Ok, but I was telling her about all the cool less popular spots I know about in the LA area.

>>39230558
Thanks man!

>>39230563
>insta now hang out
Ok, will try this.

>>39230583
I'm probably a 5-6/10 face so things might not be looking good.

>>39230590
Don't tease me like this anon.

>>39230617
I'm not going anywhere, just yet.

>>39230618
We already watched each other's stuff while I went to pee and she went outside to talk on the phone.

>>39230620
Will do. Initiating weirdo self destruct sequence.

>>39230657
>she will be slobbering over his BWC, blumpkin style.
This seems like bait. I don't believe this actually happens. And I have an AWC(average white cock). Also, wtf is a blumpkin?
>>
>>39230699
Though don't do it like when it's so crowded it ruins the fun do it when it's sunny but barely any people around you.
>>
>Sit at starbucks and eat my breakfast before I start to read my shitty math books.

>8/10 Milf sits on same table and gets in front of me.
>She stares in my way.
>She is actually staring at me...

>she looks away when I stare back
>she starts looking at me when I'm not.

>Do nothing while I can't fucking focus on my shit.
>Decide to go sit elsewhere...eventually meet her back on my way out

Did I do the right thing in giving priority to my math class?
>>
>>39230767
For educations yes.
For getting out of virgin status no.
>>
>>39230781
I'm not a virgin though.
I never knew what to do in these situations.
It is apparent I pick some girls interest(for a reason) but how I initiate conversation I don't know.
>>
>>39229275
Watch Impractical Jokers and learn social skills. I swear I learned to start random conversations with people from those guys
>>
>>39229275
Ask her about Bane. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
Updates? original
>>
So apparently I haven't screwed things up even though I spent a ton of time talking about my work. I was just gonna ask her to go hiking this weekend like some anons have suggested but she's getting hungry and asked me if I want to go get ramen to eat at this place in the same shopping plaza. So I guess we're going there once she finishes reading 1 more chapter. Since we're going to go eat, I'm just gonna ask for her number during the meal.

Now I have another question, since we're going to get food, should I offer to pay? Or should I just grab the check when it comes? Or should we just split the bill?

>>39230767
I personally would have tried to chat her up unless you had an exam that needed immediate studying for.

>>39230828
>but how I initiate conversation I don't know.
I feel ya anon, this can be really hard.

>>39230944
Sorry, we've been talking and she's been finishing some practice questions.
>>
>>39230951
Please halp guys. Do I offer to pay, just pay without even asking, or offer to split the bill?
>>
>>39230951
And now we can be certain its all lies. At least we have ACDC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAIpkdhU9Q
>>
>>39231032
Just pay. Don't even say anything about it.
>>
>>39231032
Don't pay for her. You're not on a date, it would be weird.

I didn't pay for anything for my gf until we started dating. To be fair, she asked me not to, or she'd pay a token sum while I paid the rest as we got closer to dating.
>>
>>39231057
How so?

>>39231066
Cool. That's what I was thinking. It just ramen so its not expensive or anything. I was gonna get up after we both finish and pay before the waiter gets back.
>>
>>39231066
Gotta agree with you, just pay and don't say anything unless she asks, insist on paying for it but if she says she wants to split it, insist once again, but if she's still persistant just split it
>>
>>39230951

Pick up the check, if she offers to pay or split just jokingly say she'll have to pay next time. BAM now you have plans for another date
>>
>>39231077

It's fucking ramen dude, not a fancy 3 course meal. I'd probably pay for it even if I was with just a friend
>>
>>39231077
Shit, now I'm confused.

>>39231083
Ok this sounds good too.

>>39231086
>BAM now you have plans for another date
Wtf is this Chad doing here? This actually sounds like a great fucking idea.

This seems like the best way to go so far. Does everyone else agree?

>>39231107
Yeah, it's probably gonna be like $8-9 so not a big deal even to a cheap ass like me.
>>
Alright everyone, thanks for the help tonight. We're done and going to get a quick bite to eat. Wish me luck anons.
>>
>>39231253
Proud of you man. Probs can never even do this in my whole life time.
>>
what a phony thread. r9k is too gullible
>>
>>39231335
Nice pun there because op was using his phone for this thread.
>>
>>39230767

No faggot, you should have smile back at the very least
>>
>>39229275
At first maybe don't break the law with making photos without asking the person and make them public on the internet.
>>
>>39232206
It's obviously his friend. They went to that place together. The story is fabricated as is the premise for the thread.
>>
did op get his cock sucked or not?
>>
>>39231253
tell us how it went anon
>>
She likes you. You're probably long to match her thicc.

Be fearless
>>
>>39231365
Kek

>>39232206
Oops.

>>39232691
Nope. Just went to eat and then exchanged numbers.

>>39233626
It was pretty cool except that I got ridiculously sweaty in the ramen place, it was hot af in there. We're going to go hiking this Saturday so I'm pretty pleased with the way things turned out. We also talked about how she's learning to swim at school and that I used to be a swim instructor for little kids during HS so I'm probably gonna give her lessons at some point. It would be nice to see her in a bikini.

>>39233689
I'm in no way anticipating getting access to her vagoo any time soon, and knowing me I'll probably fuck things up before then anyway, but does anyone here by chance have any experience trying to please a thicc girl with an average 6x5.5 inch benis? I'm pretty terrified of the thought, I'm not even sure how much of my dick would potentially get past her ass or thighs.
>>
>>39233981

You'll be fine.

Go down on her first
>>
>>39233993
how do I do that without exposing my virginity
>>
>>39234030

It's all in the body language
>>
>>39229275
"accidentally" pour water in the her lap so she has to go to the bathroom when cum in her coffee
girls love this shit
>>
File: Day-of-High-Energy.jpg (89KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Day-of-High-Energy.jpg
89KB, 1400x700px
>>39233981

Her ass isn't made of marble, dude, your gonna go all the way to the base of your cock against her pussy if you push a bit.

Also, 2/3rds of the nerve endings in the pussy are in the first 3 inches, the rest are spread out over the next 3, and almost all women come from clitoral stimulation instead of vaginal.

Your equipment is fine, just focus on giving affection and stay in control.

Wish I could have crashed this thread earlier, but apparently you did good in the conversation part.

Cool.

I gotta say though...

>Photographing a near stranger from behind to show to 4chan?

I'd like to know where your head was. Also I think I read a post with that Geralt in another thread just a second ago. Can't be bothered finding it right now.
>>
>>39234165
Thanks man, I appreciate the positivity. I'm probably thinking too far ahead anyway. I'm 5'10 and 135lbs and her legs look like they could break me.

Yeah, it was sorta dumb to post pics but honestly at that point I wasn't thinking anything was gonna happen and I wasn't really planning on making a move but then she started talking to me about my computer.
>>
>>39234286
im proud proud you graduating robotdom, but please gain some weight. I'm 5'4 and as heavy as you.
>>
File: IMG_3565.jpg (15KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3565.jpg
15KB, 188x268px
>>39234165

I have been posting Geralt, anon.
>>
>>39234300
I don't think this counts as graduation yet. Yeah man, I fell for the effay ottermode meme, hence my continued thinness.
>>
>>39229275
Ask her what she's studying, her major and just initiate and have a conversation until it deviates into sex and stuff

If she's not interested she'll probably judt say to leave her alone because she needs to study regardless of how much she actually needs to study

If you're the supreme kind of alpha that can pick up girls even if you need to study hard she'll give you attention
>>
>>39229551
Dem legs though
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.