[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only Child Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1492965270044-pol.png (282KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492965270044-pol.png
282KB, 512x512px
Only Child Thread

*Bonus points if you are the only one in your family that can pass down your last name.

Got told today that people think of me differently when they learned I was an only child. Some Bullshit along the lines of "hurr he never had siblings growing up, no wonder he's so weird".

What about you guys?
>>
>>39228658
OK, I don't understand what the big deal is

you can live off your parents forever and then when they die, you're the only recipient of their inheritence. I don't understand why people have more than one child anymore, why do people produce slaves?

Why would you want your offspring to be a slave?

Every extra descendant you have is just another division of the inheritance you pass to them, increasing their degree of slavery.
>>
File: 1500576056815.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500576056815.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>39228658
>tfw the family name will die because no gf
millions of years of procreation. fucking hell.
>>
>>39228715
It can make people a bit odd and self centred

but other than that it's pretty comfy
>>
>>39228726
I honestly feel zero guilt over this. I didn't choose to be ugly, if parents want to blame anyone they can blame their own genetics.
>>
>>39228658
Yup. It's up to me to carry on our family name and i'm nothing but a failiure. maybe if i donate my sperm to a sperm bank ill get lucky and have. arandom kid out there or something
>>
>>39228726
The hope lies with me or my Male to female tranny second cousin I haven't seen in 12 years. I can safely say the family name is going away.
>>
>>39228726
That's retarded. Women are fucking baby machines if you want a baby some stupid whore will be happy to give you a baby it's all those stupid pieces of shit are able to understand

>>39228735
>It can make people a bit odd and self centred
i guess this is true, but yeah seems like the comfiness completely offsets that. i mean it's not like i sit here as a wageslave selling my soul to the jews just so i don't have to be homeless but i think to myself oh thank god mom and dad gave me a sister because otherwise i would have been odder than i am now
>>
The only real GF I've ever had family hated me because I was an only child. They were totally fine with me and then she let lose and mentioned it. She told me like a week later that her Grandparents didnt like me because I "didn't grow up with siblings". I guess my mannerisms were too "weird" for them. I got shit on because I didnt wash all of the dishes after dinner, who the fuck does that? I'm the guest, why the fuck would I wash everyone's dish? Don't even get me started on the times she told me to make more small talk with her family. I would try and then get a complaint that my small talk was too akward and shit. Protip is to never let people know you're an only child.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.