[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Trump's endgame? Why did he even run for president?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (38KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
38KB, 750x421px
What is Trump's endgame? Why did he even run for president?
>>
best case , reality TV show stunt

worst case, to start a nuclear war
>>
>>39228634
So he could say "I'm president, you're not".
>>
>>39228634
fuck off i love trump hes so smart , also they didn't get a total eclipse 80% so the danger was far less than a total eclipse.
>>
Did you see the speech he gave yesterday to the military? He means business with this radical Islamic terrorism. He wants to not only secure a safer future here in America, but also for those Muslim citizens of Afghanistan and Pakistan who wish to live a life of peace and not terrorism.
>>
>>39228634
Obama made fun of him and he wanted revenge.
>>
He got asshurt Obama roasted him once.
>>
why the fuck would Jenner pose with him for this?
>>
>>39228688
are you actually retarded? either that or bait, i wouldnt know though, most trump supports are preeeetty dumb, and thats coming from a republican too.

Hard mode: cant respond to this comment calling me "liberal" or "cuck"
>>
>>39228690
>>39228696
So he became president just to get back at Obama and reverse all his laws? kek.
>>
>>39228634
>ahahaha fuck drumpf amirite?
if you're too naive to see the endgame you shouldn't be on r9k. get fucking needles shoved down your urethra you fucking normie
>>
>>39228714
well i'm Australian and our iqs are naturally low, but yeah i do love trump, I really do think hes an intelligent man and its the best thing to happen to America in awhile
>>
>>39228729
I spend a lot of time studying politics and i often wonder his endgame. I'm not really someone who believes in him but that should be separate from understanding motivation.
>>
>>39228714
Shut the fuck up you liberal cuck
>>
To make America great again. He says it all the time you fucking retard
>>
>>39228690

That and his personal finances weren't doing so hot, so a publicity campaign in the form of a presidential run was a great idea. And now that he's actually won he's """"leveraging"""" his position to make money by getting deals for his brand in other countries, pushing foreigners/lobbyists to stay at his hotels, and funneling public money into his own accounts by making purchases for services from companies he owns.

>>39228689

Nobody who gives a single shit about the lives of the Muslims of the world supports more American adventuring abroad with military personnel, it has never done anything good for them. It's just a way to make money from defense contracting.

America could help those people, and should because it's not only right but would undermine the terrorism that is a threat to the peace of the planet. Just not by spending more money on bombs, M-16s and maiming/killing the working class youths of the USA, but strangely that's what we do. As though the real point were just to make sure the defense industry keeps making money.
>>
>>39228714
liberal cuck

i called you a liberal cuck and there's nothing you can do about it nigger
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2017-08-22-02-57-12.png (350KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2017-08-22-02-57-12.png
350KB, 480x854px
To keep depressing nihilistic thoughts at bay.
>>
>>39228634
You know why i like trump he seems like a family member not fucking weird as fuck like obama or whatever fucking mess the come up with. He just comes across as a normal well adjusted man.
>>
Most people aren't intelligent enough to see that Donald Trump began to suffer from the early stages of dementia a few years ago (some time under Obama), even though the evidence for this claim falls barely short of proof.

Watch any of his old interviews where he talks about politics; he's completely stable, calm, and consciously aware that acting in this way is a lot more respectable than yelling outrageous things that people normally don't say because they don't feel like it's very political or realistic.

His late rants where he goes completely ballistic? That's one of the symptoms of dementia. He has no shame and he makes quick irrational decisions rather than carefully and slowly planning his actions.

His endgame? He has none. This is just a trip for him until he completely loses his mind. And the reason people don't talk about this is because politics blinds people from arguing from a neutral point of view. Democrats don't talks about this because their main concern is combating his policy rendering them completely unable to see what's actually going on with Donald Trump's ageing mind.

And Trump supporters are the biggest idiots in America so they're only going to see someone breaking free from the old brand of politics where what you really want to say and how you really feel needs to be heavily filtered before you open your mouth and share your opinion.
>>
Now that he's actually president he has two main goals.

The first is to funnel as much money as he can into the Trump organization using the powers and influence of his office as well as the campaigning system. That's why he started a reelection campaign immediately, so that he can pump campaign contributions into the Trump organization through Trump properties and Trump brand items.

The second is to bask in the adulation of his base. That's why he keeps holding rallies. He does nothing for them, and they still applaud him and make excuses for him. Of course, there is a hard-line base that is immovable and unwavering. His entire margin of victory has already abandoned him, though.
>>
File: IMG_0233.jpg (109KB, 976x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
109KB, 976x643px
>>39228634
Everyone made fun of him for doing it which motivated him even more.
>>
>>39228634

Because he needs it/ narcisstic suplly

Everything he does is defined by his narcsism/ ego he doesn't care about the american people. He's an oppurtunist, if anything it's to raise production and market value, i'd say he's at least good at buisness but even that is incorrect
>>
Probably for fun and ego.

He didnt boot out any significant number of beaners yet, so right now all hes good for is possibly starting up a civil war because retards think hes hitler
>>
>>39228720
He better not touch the wall street regulations. We don't need another market crash.
>>
>>39228634
To bring chaos.
>>
>>39228657
Literally this. He's just a 10 year old going "heheh I'm the President and YOU're not!"
>>
He doesn't have one. He's the Nero of the US. Personally, I'm waiting for him to start his own Great Fire
>>
>>39228809
I like that, this is fundamentally why I love trump. Because if he was my age he'd be my best mate, probably drinking lean and laughing at stupid shit while selling tonnes of weed. He just happen to be born into money with a business already set up. He's the epitomy of the american dream
>>
>>39230459
>He better not touch the wall street regulations. We don't need another market crash.
If you aren't aware it was the (((subprime mortgages))) that fucked the economy in 2008. What they meant by (((subprime mortgage loans))) was that because of racial discrimination laws they had to give loans to black and hispanic families who didn't have the required collateral and credit history to secure those loans. The only reason they got those loans was because they weren't white.

Racial discrimination laws literally tanked the economy. If Obama completely reversed those laws he would've been impeached. If Trump dares touch them it's civil war. The best they could do under Obama's term is to muddy the water and call them (((subprime mortgage loans))) and to pawn the blame on the bankers who would've never made those decisions if it weren't for the government regulations.
>>
>>39228714
Trump has one of the highest IQ among all presidents
Btw most white college graduates voted for him
>>
>>39228762

Not because of that! Because of your retarded comments concerning eclipses and why one should not look too long at the sun; you have it 100% ass-backwards
>>
>>39228689
>"he means business"

Yeah, dumbass, he really does mean business. The military and the mil-industrial complex are laughing all the way to the bank thanks to Blimp and general reaction.
>>
>>39228803
>his personal finances weren't doing so hot

Yeah being a billionaire with hundreds of businesses and buildings owned by you isn't so hot. Also he paid for his entire campaign out of his own wallet, making himself millions poorer.
>>
>>39228714
liberal cuck

t. gommie
>>
probably is making up an endgame on the spot. I don't think he himself was expecting to become president.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.