[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan lottery pool?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 8458.jpg (150KB, 866x640px) Image search: [Google]
8458.jpg
150KB, 866x640px
How do we set up a 4chan lottery pool? Lets say 100 of us put $10 towards lottery tickets, and then we have 500 lottery tickets. There would have to be a website where you sign up and paypal the money, and then the manager would purchase the tickets and upload pictures before the draw. In case of winning the jackpot or other big prize, everyone would have to meet at a lottery office in the state where the ticket was purchased to complete the paperwork, with some kind of verification to ensure everyone who shows up is a participant. In case of no big win, the remainder of winnings would be re-gambled by the group manager until eventually a big win or it goes down to zero.
>>
If I won I would livestream it and burn the ticket in front of yall cause im not poor and this is a shitty idea
>>
File: 6u5567786.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
6u5567786.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>39228104
>If I won I would livestream it and burn the ticket in front of yall cause im not poor
This is the most edgy thing I ever saw posted on 4chan
>>
>>39228104
Well I could livestream myself teleporting behind you and slashing you with a flaming katana, not killing you but immobalizing you and leaving you do die in your shitty rich boy house as it burns down because flamming katana starts fire in your room!
>>
Sound risky. Would need a lawyer to get involved.
>>
Any washington state neet want to pool.
>>
If I won the jackpot I'd make the r9k real life community/commune/settlement/whatever a thing if only to see what would happen and document it
>>
>>39228104
better use a vpn and an ambiguous pov because i would murder the fuck out of you once i figured out where you were streaming from. a lot of us have nothing to live for and i would have few qualms losing myself on you, especially with 100 robots cheering me on
>>
Webdev here with a bunch of servers i can use to host the website.
I could even buy the lottery tickets themselves if there is a way to purchase them online, since i don't live in the US.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.