[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros and femanons...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3538.jpg (146KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3538.jpg
146KB, 736x550px
I was wondering if I could get some advice.
I have a cousin who's boyfriend just dumped her after using her for years just as a fucking taxi. She's like a thousand miles away, so I can't just drop by her place or give her a hug.
The reason why I want to help her out is because I know that feel, and no one else should ever have to feel it. Even though I know I can't ever stop it from happening, I don't want her to suffer like I did months ago when I went through quite literally the exact same thing.

She's a pretty normal person, albeit a kissless virgin in adulthood. I'm an autistic faggot. That's why I need help.

I'm not into her, I don't want to lose my virginity to a fucking cousin or something like the sick bastards in those "Hug your sister" threads. I just want to be able to fill that little void in her life and help her still feel special without being a burden. What I'm asking for is advice on what I can do for her and what I can say to help her feel better. That's why I'm calling out to the femanons of this board too. What do I say to a girl who's been used for years and just cast to the side like trash?
>>
>>39227754
>What do I say to a girl who's been used for years and just cast to the side like trash?
>>39227754
>I'm not into her,
>>39227754
>I don't want to lose my virginity to a fucking cousin or something like the sick bastards in those "Hug your sister" threads
>>39227754
>fill that little void in her life
>>39227754
>feel special
>>39227754
>I can do for her
>>39227754
>what I can say to help her feel better.
>>39227754
>What do I say to a girl

sounds like you want to fuck your cousin.
>>
File: IMG_7389.png (356KB, 510x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7389.png
356KB, 510x523px
>>39227813
I honestly don't know what I expected from you fucks.
>>
>>39227847

how about NOT sound advice on how to deal with a family member you know better than all of us you cousin fucker
>>
>>39227754
>That's why I'm calling out to the femanons of this board too. What do I say to a girl who's been used for years and just cast to the side like trash?

You asked for my advice and here is my answer: her life is not worth living. Please let her know she has your support if she chooses to end her life. We all need a push sometimes.
>>
>>39227754
Just hang out with her and give her happiness without being sexual but as a friend.
>>
>>39227993
It's always felt that way until recently. The feelings I used to have for them were long gone. And they only resurfaced because I thought she was seeing me the same way.
>>
>>39228181
Get the FUCK outta here with pretending to be me. You're the fucking reason tripfag cancer exists.

>>39227993
I'll try that, I'm looking at maybe texting her in the morning and figuring out what her general schedule is so I know when is and isn't a good time to contact her. I'm looking at using FaceTime for the bulk of communication, is that a decent option?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.