[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you hate females, anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1684.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1684.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
What made you hate females, anons?
>>
I've found them irritating. I know I'm attracted to them, but I can't stand their company. Yesterday I went through several dating sites, looking at dozens of profiles. I didn't want to chill with any of those girls. I don't know other guys do it. They are just so annoying.
>>
because they are inferior, that's why you see women fucking with niggers and etc inferior subhumans
>>
A series of betrayals early in life, and then a stint working in an office full of them. I think they can be divided into two categories: Harpies, blatantly vile, gnashing and wailing for the destruction of civilization; and sirens, beguiling, calculating, predatory sirens - with some degree of overlap between the two.
>>
>>39227795
What about men who fuck niggers? Are they on the same level?
>>
File: 1489735167968.gif (999KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1489735167968.gif
999KB, 500x301px
>>39227673
because they're so damn beautiful and I want one so bad. also, they're kind of fucking dumb and insensitive sometimes. also, they make me nervous and give me self-esteem issues. a lot of them ignore me too. These are the attractive ones...I mostly ignore / disregard / pretend the other ones don't exist unless forced to interact, then I will just be polite.
>>
Their ignorance. The ignorance of anyone is enough for me to hate them for life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.