[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad you ask? Let me tell you about Chad. Chad started college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1502858015497.jpg (19KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1502858015497.jpg
19KB, 225x350px
Chad you ask? Let me tell you about Chad.

Chad started college at 16 to 18. Got out and got a good job in finance or engineering at 21 to 23. By 28 he was the owner of his own company or a senior VP. Because he was single, he could smash pussy at the bars and when he did not find QT 8/10's he could buy Hooker pussy which was 10/10.

He has literally been on a sex binge for the past 20 years, with a new girl 5 out of a 7 day week. He honestly does not care about women, because after the first 100 girls they are all the same. He lost count of his number somewhere around his 24th birthday.

Rather then spend his money on children, he spends his cash on cars, self improvement (only the best designer Test) and social charity. He sits on so many boards and trust foundations he can't even put them all on his profile page. Everyone wants to be or have Chad advise them on life, because Chad is free in all the ways they wish they could be. He is truly the last gasp of the American Dream and he is grabbing America by the hair and fucking her hard in the Ass; and America is loving it.
>>
Wow, the Origin manga really went down a weird route
>>
>>39226073
shut up you filthy white trash monkey
>>
>>39226103
that's pretty rude you know
>>
>he isn't natty

Lmao
>>
File: IMG_2282.jpg (56KB, 720x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2282.jpg
56KB, 720x522px
>>39226103

ey now
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.