[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how was sex like before medieval times? did women orgasm often?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: capture.jpg (56KB, 650x338px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
56KB, 650x338px
how was sex like before medieval times? did women orgasm often?
>>
>>39225959
Probably less, the men who actually got sex got it from many different women so they didn't give a shit about their feelings
>>
pmab
>>
>>39225980
this is high quality bait
>>
Only when the vikings or Mongolians came to town
>>
>>39225959
probably more than in medieval times, but less than today. based only on a post I saw on 4chan, the Greeks and Romans thought it was emasculating to eat the pussy. In fact, they thought there was nothing more emasculating.

I, obviously, have never done a check to see if this was true. It seems plausible due to the extreme masculinity Romans imposed on its men. So being fucked by a man was manlier than degrading yourself to the point of putting your mouth upon a woman's pussy.

That said, masturbation probably wasn't frowned upon as much, so perhaps by self stimulation, girls cumulatively had more orgasms. Idk...
>>
Before the roman empire imposed itself on europe, there was a kind of tribal village life enjoyed by the the inhabitants of the UK. In this setting, women basically acted as nature intended by openly sleeping with the best men while ignoring inferior males. You have to assume that word would get around the village quick as to who was the best lover among the men, ensuring that this man was rewarded and that the women enjoyed great sex.
>>
>>39227273
humans pair-bond m8
>>
>>39227355
ekimos, several aboriginal tribes, possible hints from neanderthallian cave art, various cultures in asia, polygamy at large today, and scientific evidence in general would say otherwise.
Our mating habits are VERY nurture over nature, it makes sense as a social construct, but in a vacuum these don't ever pop up organically and plenty pick it up just as readily if raised in such an environment.
In fact, humans are more fluid in this than most animals in the forms of familial bonds not bound by blood and various forms of friendships it doesn't have to strictly be sexual.
tl;dr its fairly normal for us to want the best partner and in societies not enforcing monogamy women orbiting the best men was common.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.